Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Who Is The Most Improved Player In The Epl This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is The Most Improved Player In The Epl This Season (606 Views)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? / The Most Improved Epl Player This Season / Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Improved Player In The Epl This Season by sinistyle(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2010
As curtain falls on what has been a very unpredictable season, which player do you think improved tremendously from last season
For me, its Florent Malouda. He went from the player Chelsea fans love to hate to one of their being an integral part of the team. Some of Chelsea's victory have been down to pure genius from him. Eg. Joe Cole's opener against United.
Alex Song too improved greatly becoming the foundation of Arsenal's midfield.
Re: Who Is The Most Improved Player In The Epl This Season by RotrPromise(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2010
To me malouda and rooney kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Improved Player In The Epl This Season by dipo2much(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2010
i cant choose one btw song,malooda and gareth bale

(1) (Reply)

Hogson Off, Ancellotti Next / Champions League Final Between Man United Vs. Barcelona @7:45 Pm / Wesley Sneijder Not Manchester City Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.