Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) (35669 Views)

3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / Grace Mugabe: The Cause Of Mugabe's Fall- A Lesson To Naija Politicians (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Issakendrick: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2018
This is the terrifying moment a giant television screen comes crashing down on a group of Egyptian politicians.

The horrifying clip was filmed during the recent election campaign. It shows a panel of eight candidates giving impassioned speeches on why they should get the vote.

The politicians appear to have cheated death when their heads emerge between the gaps in the screen's base. No one appears to have been hurt, despite the deafening crash.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zweI4BWJBIg

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/giant-television-screen-collapses-on.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Egyptian village people are operating on a sky level cheesy

To those that wish it happened to Nigerian politicians gather here let's know ourselves cheesy cheesy

418 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2018
The Egyptians You See Today, you Shall See Them No More lipsrsealed

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

To all those that wish it happened to Nigerian politicians gather here let's know ourselves cheesy cheesy

execially that oloju opolo wey dey bourdillon. grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

execially that oloju opolo wey dey bourdillon. grin
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Homeboiy: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

To all those that wish it happened to Nigerian politicians gather here let's know ourselves cheesy cheesy

you no get work to do this morning

?

2 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

?
Come give me work cool

17 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

?
Come give me work cool

2 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

?
Come give me work cool

2 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Homeboiy: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Come give me work cool

you see, no network in your village
why post trice
well come and be my salesgirl

2 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

you see, no network in your village

why post trice

well come and be my salesgirl
So you sell spare part you come follow me dey talk for nairaland

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Homeboiy: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you sell spear part you come follow me dey talk for nairaland

I first talk am say u no get common sense

wetin ogbuawa
Luis Carter dey sell any them no rich pass ur kinsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Benjom(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Issakendrick: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oh Jeez!!!
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by jazinogold(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
lol
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Naturalobserver(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Well them get luck....mayb na person push am,u knw Egyptians can b crazy..Simbori with SAMSON kind of strength grin

3 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
TV fall on u !

2 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by bjayx: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Village VIO dey monitor those guys

1 Like

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by lilfreezy: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

I think this will be good on Nigeria politicians

3 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by MillionDollars: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why no Nigeria, aso rock or the house of assembly

2 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Iscoalarcon: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

To those that wish it happened to Nigerian politicians gather here let's know ourselves cheesy cheesy
I pray that this happen to our corrupt polithiecians especially the Sinators

2 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dear God,
I know u are busy most times but can just make a repeat of this in the upcoming APC & PDP. Thanks
From a concerned Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by NonFarmPayrol: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chai

Wish this can fall on Nigeria's own

And reduce part of the cabals

If this can slam the dollards skull . he might become a bit smarter cool
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you sell spear part you come follow me dey talk for nairaland

mama its SPARE parts, abeg no fall our village people hand, thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by annnikky(f): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
I pray that this happen to our corrupt polithiecians especially the Sinators
Especially buharia when he go for campaign undecided

1 Like

Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by OCTAVO: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by ObaKlaz: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
TV fall on u !
On behalf of all Nigerian politicians, TV fall on you too! grin
Re: Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) by DavidEsq(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Present sir cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.