Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Did Jesus Committed Suicide On The Cross?- Jesuscallers.com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Committed Suicide On The Cross?- Jesuscallers.com (686 Views)

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Committed Suicide On The Cross?- Jesuscallers.com by KingMicky3286: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Did Jesus Committed Suicide To Save The World?

As the Easter has come and gone, it is still fresh in the minds of people across the globe especially the Christian faiths. As we usually says that whoever killed himself or intentionally allowed someone/ Something to take his or her life committed suicide.

Just few days ago, I received a call as an Evangelist and some people called to assertain if Jesus Committed sin by laying his life for us as it is written — John 10:17-18

"The Father loves me because I give my life. I give my life so that I can get it back again. No person takes my life away from me. I give my own life freely. I have the right to give my life. And I have the right to get it back again. This is what the Father told me."

Also on 1 John 3 vs 16
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

For us to clear this question, Please Join Pastor Usulo I Michael to comment on this thread so that the world will understand the death and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ or send your contribution to Jesuscallers@gmail.com

Source: http://www.jesuscallers.com/2018/04/did-jesus-committed-suicide-on-cross-by.html?m=1

Re: Did Jesus Committed Suicide On The Cross?- Jesuscallers.com by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Speaking English is not by force.

Abeg write in your native language
Re: Did Jesus Committed Suicide On The Cross?- Jesuscallers.com by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Many people in the first century (2000 years ago) were thought about this, Jesus' followers back then are just few thousands trying to explain what actually happened for any humble and honesthearted interested person to know the reason why Jesus must die. Today they've grown to millions in number and they're still using the same pattern Jesus set back then, they go out two by two knocking people's doors to answer any question you have in mind regarding their master. So take your time and welcome those who comes visiting "uninvited" to discuss about Jesus with you,they're humble,tactful and polite. Please allow them and ask whatever question you have in mind about Jesus. Don't set rules for them according to the tradition of men because they always concentrate on whatever Jesus taught them as standard not what people think!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before Christ, See The Name People Been Praying With? / Worship GOD Not Man / Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.