Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

yuwa - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / yuwa (869 Views)

Gauss virus: Stuxnet-like cyberweapon hits Middle East banks / Can Password Protected Wifi Network Be Hacked / How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

yuwa by marciraxy(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2010
I have finaly
Re: yuwa by SirWelly: 11:22am On May 13, 2010
It sounds nice. My advice to you guys, and other youths here in Nigeria is to try as much as possible to go into a good and clean business that will not warrant ICPC, EFCC to run after us.

Dear Poster, you've forgotten that there are software that monitors those connected to a network or tapped into a network illegally by MAC ADDRESS. So i suggest you watch your back as you enjoy this free internet link because once caught you shall pay for it and the cost would be so much expensive than acquiring your own Internet Connection at HOME/OFFICE. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone To Blackberry / Zain Internet Usb Stick / Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.