Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Bbnaija: We Are Waiting For Nina To Come And Sort Out Her Lecturers – IMSU VC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: We Are Waiting For Nina To Come And Sort Out Her Lecturers – IMSU VC (412 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: We Are Waiting For Nina To Come And Sort Out Her Lecturers – IMSU VC by Concisenews: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
The Vice-Chancellor of Imo State University (IMSU), Prof Adaobi Obasi has reacted to housemate Nina’s participation in the Big Brother Naija show.

Obasi told newsmen that the housemate will be purged of immoral vices after the show.

This statement was made after the housemate said that lecturers will be sorted out after the show.

Obasi took the opportunity to state her stance on the reality show.

According to her, the show has no benefit for youths and whatever influences Nina may have picked up in the house will have no impact on other IMSU students.

The VC then vowed to keep a close watch on the housemate after the show and ensure she is purged of any bad influences she may have on her fellow students.

The statement read in parts: “…One of my students is now in Big Brother Naija. It is not the type of thing I am saying because I don’t see the need. I am talking about something positive; something that will help. We are praying, I told some people that this lady, whatever influence that she has, does not affect my other students here, my daughters here.

“We give something that will yield something. I never know what that BBN, the morals it is teaching. Maybe I am the only one out there. I don’t know what it is teaching us. Is it to have sex with the public? So, this is my own opinion and I hold onto it. Can you imagine my student telling them that she will sort us out here? We are waiting for her to come and sort us out”

“Didn’t you listen to her, that she would sort us out. When she finishes, let her come home and sort us out. If this girl comes back, I will watch her and make sure she has dropped those influences. I know I sent out some girls to America for leadership training. I allowed them upon return to teaching others. This is the type of thing I want us to do. I will watch her and I will make sure she has dropped that influence”

“We have never had hostels, but those hostels are ready now. I am taking the first year girls to the hostels because I can say they are intact. We can work from anywhere to do something. I have a passion for IMSU. If I leave it where I found it, generations will be against me.

Prof Adaobi Obasi .”

Source: https://www.concisenews.global/entertainment/bbnaija-nina-will-undergo-moral-rehabilitation-imsu-vc/

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Wizkid – Lagos Vibes (prod. Spotless) / Bbnaija 2018: Davido Meets With Lolu And Anto & Had Fun Together / #bbnaija: Alex Replies Follower Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.