Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

#BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder (29767 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Famousbabe(f): 1:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Khloe caused a serious stir online when Ebuka asked her if she and K-Brule dated.

She answered: "We didn't dated!".

The wrong grammar got people talking especially the epic reactions of Ifu Ennada and Alex.

"we didn't dated" - Koko 2019

ALEX and Ifu's reactions left me on the floor �. The way Ifu scratch neck, Alex hands on her forehead, The gbagaun enter body�

.#bbnaija #BBNaijaReunion

#DoubleWahalaReloaded" - Twitter User said.

Watch the video and see reactions from Nigerians after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/bbnaijareunion-k-brule-and-i-didnt.html

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Famousbabe(f): 1:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by nyben231101: 3:14am On Mar 21, 2019
I wanna go n@ked, n@ked n@ked n@ked (in etinosas voice).

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 21, 2019
If "they never caught" me get endorsement with viskit ontop that him hurricane gbagaun, I guess we go dey expect another ontop this hanty.

Soon dem go begin gbagaun on purpose. Them go say na the new trend. Na so one gbagaun near me sotay mess hold me.

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by CastedGist: 4:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Bilyonaire: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Hmm... Is it not sad that we live in a society more alarmed by poor grammar than by poor moral conduct?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by femi4: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
I didn't commented

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by yuanexchanger: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2019
mistake happens.No one is too perfect to fail.check my siggy to pay your chinese suppliers with rmb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Houseofglam7(f): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2019
undecided
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Michelle55: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2019
No one is perfect, it was an error that wasn't planned Her mouth auto correct disappointed her cheesy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by BruncleZuma: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Inasmuch as the ability to speak English is not a prerequisite for intelligence, I still stand by my calling our celebrities knuckleheads.

12 Likes

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Lmao! : grin
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by OTayobami(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Am not understanding one thing here, is it the grammar or the fact that she's trying to deny that caused them to react funny?
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by hubtiva: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Nawaoo So wo no go hear word again with this bbn Naija again

Abeg check https://enix.com.ng/ankara-short-and-long-gown-styles-2019/
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by AutoSpaNg: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
This is disappointing...
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by EmekaBlue(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
nyben231101:
I wanna go n@ked, n@ked n@ked n@ked (in etinosas voice).
I don pull am....I don pull am oooo
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Well, no one is above English blunder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Itzurboi(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Michelle55:
No one is perfect, it was an error that wasn't planned Her mouth auto correct disappointed her cheesy
You get bad mouth, which one is mouth auto correct.
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
They didn't caught me
We didn't dated

Our Youths!!!
Yes sometimes we make grammatical errors while speaking but if you are good with your English ,it won't be difficult to notice the error immediately you hear yourself and make corrections.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Timekeeper: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
.like for Yoruba amala, click share for Igbo Abachaaaa

14 Likes 16 Shares

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Timekeeper:
.like for Yoruba amala, click share for Igbo Abachaaaa
Really bro undecided

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by sotall(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2019
We didn't dated

Which kain English is this one sparking? grin grin
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
smh
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by flakky345: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Nymbols1(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Gbas gbos,gbas
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by sammyuche(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2019
A show all about who dates who.. Who is being dated... Who didn't "dated" who.... Naija nawa o.. Spits
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2019
They didn't Caught them. cheesy
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Albedo27(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Similar to ''They didn't caught me''

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10YearsOfWizkid: Fans Celebrate Wizkid's 10 Years In Music Industry / JayZ & Beyonce Buy $80,000 Doll For Blue Ivy's First Birthday / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.