Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (54239 Views)

Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by 1Sharon(f): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Icon79:
Sharon, are you still trying to sell that stuff? grin

O pari

Lol what stuff
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Icon79:
I don't think I will like it tho. Roasted corn is yummy when it's dry and crispy. This kinda packaging would make it humid and damp.

And by the way, is corn already out in naija? I miss naija roasted corns sha!

O pari

I dunno ooo...i never been to Ng all my life..So, if u ask me, who i gonna ask?
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Martin0(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Whoever think this kind of idea must have PhD in packaging sha.. cheesy
mehn see packaginggringringrin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

mehn see packaginggringringrin

Morning baby..

Wazzzup? grin i have a stiff neck oo.. I fell asleep watching those videos u sent me lastnyt .. grin grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Martin0(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Morning baby..

Wazzzup? grin i have a stiff neck oo.. I fell asleep watching those videos u sent me lastnyt .. grin grin cheesy

morning...

oh owk ,em em hope say nothing happened to u sha, I mean hope the videos are not horror to you shagrin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

morning...

oh owk ,em em hope say nothing happened to u sha, I mean hope the videos are not horror to you shagrin

grin

Hahaahahaah...horror? Oooh no...that was very romantic episodes u dropped ooo... wink cheesy

Where did u get those sha... tongue

That was lovely indeed.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Martin0(m): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahaahahaah...horror? Oooh no...that was very romantic episodes u dropped ooo... wink cheesy

Where did u get those sha... tongue

That was lovely indeed.

oh that a good mark for me shagrin na from holy chamber I get am oogringrin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Morning baby..

can you share the videos with me? wink
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:37am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

can you share the videos with me? wink

Uuummm...

Lemme ask him first coz i dont think so u will gonna like it... grin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

oh that a good mark for me shagrin na from holy chamber I get am oogringrin

wtf! Holy chamber? embarassed

See how the guy killed the girl brutally sha... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So romatic grin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:56am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Uuummm...

Lemme ask him first coz i dont think so u will gonna like it... grin

he'd surely agree dearie smiley
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:56am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

So romatic grin

Jesus lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:34am On Apr 07, 2018
hmm
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Martin0(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

So romatic grin

yeahgrin that guy isa bad man, chai well it not easy to be a man shagringringrin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Icon79(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
LOL. Someone told me you were married to a Nigeria. No?

O pari

QueenSuccubus:

I dunno ooo...i never been to Ng all my life..So, if u ask me, who i gonna ask?
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Icon79(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmm. Do you really want me to spill the beans?
E-mail me later, mek I gist you what I heard from the grapevine.

O pari

1Sharon:

Lol what stuff
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Icon79(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
So has he called?

If so, was it about bitcoin? Yeah ...yeah... yea rite! tongue

O pari o

ladyF:

Lol... How do you know?

The only thing people call me for is bitcoin. cry
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Icon79:
Hmm. Do you really want me to spill the beans?
E-mail me later, mek I gist you what I heard from the grapevine.

O pari

Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Icon79(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yea, it's private sad

O pari

1Sharon:

Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by lergo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
The person has tried but did he actually test run this product by people around him. How long can he keep it in the package, it's not what he wants but what the customer wants and the truth is most customers will not touch that. It's understandable if it's farm frash corn that is packaged to reduce moisture loss and crate a brand.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by lergo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
In addition how much will he sale after packaging can the ordinary man on the street afford because they are the main customers.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Viscuz: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu will be amazed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Ordered Stale Bread From Chicken Republic. See What He Found Inside (photos) / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.