Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (57003 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
I just arrived São Luis, Maranhão, just after celebrating Brazil's thrashing of South Korea in Rio de Janeiro with the beautiful Brazilians.

I went to town to walk around and check out the market, na there I jam this guy making correct Agbado.
I will go eat there one of these days and find out which Naija guy teach am. lol Abi na the Nairalander Viodemus teach him? Him don teach some how to make suya and other Naija food.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Here are some photos from me partying it up with happy Brazilians.

I posted the video on my YouTube channel. Please like and subscribe! I need just 100 more Nairalanders to subscribe o!
Thank una.

God go bless who subscribes, and the devil go punish who doesn't lol I just dey joke o! grin
But if things start to go bad for your life, maybe it's time to cast away the curse by subscribing. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ89vJFy4F0

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I just arrived São Luis, Maranhão, just after celebrating Brazil's thrashing of South Korea in Rio de Janeiro with the beautiful Brazilians.

I went to town to walk around and check out the market, na there I jam this guy making correct Agbado.
I will go eat there one of these days and find out which Naija guy teach am. lol Abi na the Nairalander Viodemus teach him? Him don teach some how to make suya and other Naija food.

chairman, you funny.

dem dun see format. I no know that guy. But not far from there, I get restaurant there, and wine shop. I will be back there in March.

Agbado na old format, 10 years ago format. We no dey detail our current ventures. You see him machine, maybe na even us he been buy am from. Viodemus dey sell bulletproof cars for Brazil, Argentina, various parts of Latin America and Africa, even for europe We dey do drilling and weldingequipments for all kinds of fields.

I enter America over the weekend, to check on my ventures, to name a few, some McDonald's for Seattle, Iowa, Virginia, and 7-elevens for Maryland and DC. Then sell some of my refurbished homes for Atlanta, Georgia, and North Carolina. Then I go enter jand next week to check on some of my ventures and make adjustments if needed.

My workers no even know who get business. But I also don't treat them like workers, I treat them like partners. Even for Nigeria. I make sure them dey get profit percentage, as long as dem dey my company.

I pay taxes for most of my companies, twice a year. Na one of the reasons I even enter yankee for these couple of days.

No be bragging, na God get glory.

Brazilian babes dey fine well well.
I still prefer Naija or african babe sha.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
I say make you send me restaurant details for instagram if you no want post here, make I go chop enjoy myself, you no gree o! grin

Na wa for you o!

I'm happy for all your achievements o. Make you write book so that the African brothers wey need guidance go find one.

viodemus:

chairman, you funny.

dem dun see format. I no know that guy. But not far from there, I get restaurant there, and wine shop. I will be back there in March.

Agbado na old format, 10 years ago format. We no dey detail our current ventures. You see him machine, maybe na even us he been buy am from. Viodemus dey sell bulletproof cars for Brazil, Argentina, various parts of Latin America and Africa, even for europe We dey do drilling and weldingequipments for all kinds of fields.

I enter America over the weekend, to check on my ventures, to name a few, some McDonald's for Seattle, Iowa, Virginia, and 7-elevens for Maryland and DC. Then sell some of my refurbished homes for Atlanta, Georgia, and North Carolina. Then I go enter jand next week to check on some of my ventures and make adjustments if needed.

My workers no even know who get business. But I also don't treat them like workers, I treat them like partners. Even for Nigeria. I make sure them dey get profit percentage, as long as dem dey my company.

I pay taxes for most of my companies, twice a year. Na one of the reasons I even enter yankee for these couple of days.

No be bragging, na God get glory.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I say make you send me restaurant details for instagram if you no want post here, make I go chop enjoy myself, you no gree o! grin

Na wa for you o!

I'm happy for all your achievements o. Make you write book so that the African brothers wey need guidance go find one.

chairman, thank you. you na cool man, I go eventually reach out.

No be lie for that book matter, I reason am before now, but I still reason say, I never reach 50 or even 40 ( I dun dey near sha) to write something of life. So wetin i fit dey do now na just jewel dropping until i age more. Make i never go dey rest on my laurels like say I dun arrive finish.

Good luck to you in all your endeavors. I dey root for your continued success.

31 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thank you for rooting for me.

The time you will reach out about the restaurant I go don comot for Brazil. lol

viodemus:

chairman, thank you. you na cool man, I go eventually reach out.

No be lie for that book matter, I reason am before now, but I still reason say, I never reach 50 or even 40 ( I dun dey near sha) to write something of life. So wetin i fit dey do now na just jewel dropping until i age more. Make i never go dey rest on my laurels like say I dun arrive finish.

Good luck to you in all your endeavors. I dey root for your continued success.

6 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Tuxpera: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
viodemus:

Why? For dating or marriage?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for rooting for me.

The time you will reach out about the restaurant I go don comot for Brazil. lol

lol.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tuxpera:

All follow.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Really?

Obi......hope you are taking note?

You must alias with importers and exporters alike, to see if we can export our corn to Brazil and to other countries. It will boost our foreign reserves, increase our IGR and grow our beloveth naira.

8 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by MITCHELL96: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu's business is moving grin

Very lucrative grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
JAGABAN

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by BabaCommander: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is Rabbit feeds.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ruforte: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by LiveWithIt: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Woow really lovely to see that Brazil is BATIFIED...
Jagaban a Man loved by the north, west,east and the South.
Loved by all igbos.
Loved by all yourbas.
Loved by all hausas.
Loved by the entire Nigerians.
A man for the ppl.
Up tinubu up APC..

Agbado and cassava for All, with TINUBU we stand gidigbam..

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
I saw my girlfriend with another guy at the mall. I was about to confront them but I managed to calm myself down embarassed

That wouldn’t be a good example to set in front of my wife and kids. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
;Support from Brazil to Tinubu...

2023... Tinubu straight...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tuxpera:

E shock you?

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

What do they eat the corn with?

Can't believe you did not taste it immediately

2 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by IMASTEX: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Could they have lost out of the world cup after consuming enough Agbado. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Image123(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tilumbu has developed this place too.

6 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
ruforte:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!

Agbado to the World grin

4 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu is a visionary leader cool

6 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:
Really

Do we now have agbado urchins in Brazil?

Obid!ots with their herd mentality. Bunch of zombies

4 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by tk4radi: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

So, if any of Tinubu’s 50million Soldiers see themselves in Brazil,, they won't go hungry??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Corn was introduced to Nigeria from South America by the Portuguese in the late 1490s. Na them get the real agbado

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by atobs4real(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
The most important candidate that is sellable.
God bless you more BAT

2 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obi rally is strictly by invitation, that's why is scanty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.