Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder (35180 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by mostcerebral: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
He may still be imagining he will serve jail term in a prison dat is similar to those in Italy.Only Until he spends just a day in nigerian prison wiil he know wat he has done to himself. body go tell am.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
One of two things
When you use something to get husband this is how it usually ends up.
Or you marry mentally unstable or emotionally unstable person this is the fruit.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by jamael(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Thunder fall on you there U just rush come here to type *ok* in this sad thread undecided ?

So sorry sir. Didn't mean to offend you.

You may go back and inspect the modified post sir.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Reelmii: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
You Mean Here In Nigeria?
noooo, in there in congo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Twoclans(f): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Benz4pimp:
did you say a lawyer?the Italian ambassador to Nigeria will step in and the case will go down like every other

Youu are very correct. See me talking about lawyer. cry

The two best things to avoid in this country are 1,dont fall sick 2,make sure you don't get murdered .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Seahawk: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
tivta:
all you materialistic women that like foreign men hope you can see
what about the non-materialistic ones that their Nigerian husbands killed?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Kobicove(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Caucasians don't give a damn about human life
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by tivta(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Seahawk:
what about the non-materialistic ones that their Nigerian husbands killed?

name them. or you mean the husband killer? the female lawyer killer etc
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by sleek82(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:
I just have this funny feeling that her husband will walk away with this murder.
He will just claim he was provoked and was not in the right frame of mind when he committed the murder. A good lawyer will defend him at most he will get ten years.

let him be convicted first before you share your feelings!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by CeeKay17: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
nnokwa042:
I know this man must be from danemark or Sweden there is nothing like Nielsen in italian
Thought as much too. Could also be Norway, and its *Denmark.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by joenor(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Humm So the man just delete this fine girl n her baby throwe? cry
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by obowunmi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
He will walk. Nothing will happen.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Seun360(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
She don marry Oyinbo... She think say Oyinbo be like 9ja man whey you go dey give wahala and you go shout "Kill me, you will kill me today"

She no know say Oyinbo no gbadun...

No matter what the case may be though, she didn't deserve to die.

Funny thing is with few thousand dollars, the Nigerian police will let the man walk free

Baba, you no well rara.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Olatunji5556: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
the man self is old rip any way team white women
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Seun360(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Benz4pimp:
did you say a lawyer?the Italian ambassador to Nigeria will step in and the case will go down like every other

Spanish Ambassador ni.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by IdeyFindWife: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I wonder if he will be sentenced to death if found guilty,Will diplomatic ties be brought into the case, seeing he is a foreigner undecided

Perceptive babe, you're right, the case is likely gonna die. Look at the other thread with the chick got fired for not letting her Indian boss get down on her, you reminisce on various cases of foreigners past injustices to Nigerians our homeland and you find Nigeria is not configured to serve justice to the deserving nor equity to the disenfranchised.

And to them, this is the kinda love-gone-sour that gives me the hibbyjibbies & to think the poor girl was figuring herself having it all made because she snagged a whitey?

It's just a tragic case.

How's your weekend shaping up, m'lady?
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by engrjacuzzi: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
If a girl keeps staring at you, two things are involved; it's either she likes you or she is farting slowly ���

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Neoteny(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
She don marry Oyinbo... She think say Oyinbo be like 9ja man whey you go dey give wahala and you go shout "Kill me, you will kill me today"

She no know say Oyinbo no gbadun...

No matter what the case may be though, she didn't deserve to die.

Funny thing is with few thousand dollars, the Nigerian police will let the man walk free

That there niggah dont look like he got a few thousand dollars
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
i have the feeling that the child is not his,after he thought she was his,she was cheating and she got caught,he got angry after all the lies.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Advision: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Yes, he can use provocation as a defense against his wife, but what about their daughter he murdered too?

Temporary insanity, which is essentially a fancy way of saying he lost his temper

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Diso60090(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
olodoblog:
Wonders shall no end
Blog for sale
Www.Olodoblog.com

Call me if u need it 08133007014
Prize negotiatable

Need what bros?
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by bigfather(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
I been think say d guy na italian ?
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by nnokwa042(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
;
CeeKay17:

Thought as much too. Could also be Norway, and its *Denmark.
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by AreaFada2: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Yes, he can use provocation as a defense against his wife, but what about their daughter he murdered too?

They will bring in psychiatric issues. Diminished responsibility on ground of insanity.

They will then argue that Nigeria has no mental health care that he should be transferred to Europe for proper care.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Perceptive babe, you're right, the case is likely gonna die. Look at the other thread with the chick got fired for not letting her Indian boss get down on her, you reminisce on various cases of foreigners past injustices to Nigerians our homeland and you find Nigeria is not configured to serve justice to the deserving nor equity to the disenfranchised.

And to them, this is the kinda love-gone-sour that gives me the hibbyjibbies & to think the poor girl was figuring herself having it all made because she snagged a whitey?

It's just a tragic case.

How's your weekend shaping up, m'lady?
on point my e-boo, his skin colour might just make him get a slap on the wrist .

My weekend is going great my dearest .
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by pat1612(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
I seriously doubt if anything will happen as his embassy will step in with one good lawyer and bail him out this is just start of investigation not even Court case.
So he will be out on bail enjoy and might even die of Natural cause before even court case starts angry
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by fuellessgen: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
See the fugly old monkey she married just for the sake of marrying a white man. undecided
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by no1madman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
fuellessgen:
See the fugly old monkey she married just for the sake of marrying a white man. undecided
Penixxx weh dey misbehave. .
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Kwenty: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
planetx13:
RIP to the dead.

At least all those lazy slay queens and ungraceful feminists who keep comparing African men with foreigners will see that it is not better on the other side. Appreciate what you have . Attitude is everything.

Meanwhile I just hope he gets the punishment he deserves

Ciao

You have not heard the news of African men killing their wives abi? Women must be blamed for every wrong meted to them right? Well done o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Kwenty: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
thebosstrevor:
i have the feeling that the child is not his,after he thought she was his,she was cheating and she got caught,he got angry after all the lies.

Eye witness report. You try
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Kwenty: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
nanakgh:
so tragic. whether she married for money or not never justifies her murder. he's white, so? don't African men kill their wives erday? if a black man is killed by his white wife do we advice all black men to stay clear of all white women? n those speculating that she' cheated when u pple grow up and marry you will learn that there are very big issues aside cheating that can end a marriage in this way eg. money , super jealousy
By their comments you shall know them sensible and responsible men.
You made a sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.