Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Reezi "Never See" (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Reezi "Never See" (Video) (3785 Views)

''delta Lock Down''- Army Kills Youth In Delta State, Youths Retaliate See Video / See Video Of Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham Learning Some Dance Step From Davido’ / This Is Nigeria : Falz Explained The Meaning Of His New Son (see VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reezi "Never See" (Video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Papie Tee Entertainment Artist Reezi Drops New Brand Video "NEVER SEE"

Fast rising Abuja based artist Reezi @luwareezi has dropped the brand new music video for his original song "NEVER SEE"‎ featuring Cozy.

The songwriter and vocalist who is the first official artist signed to Papie Tee Entertainment  is still on the euphoria from releasing the audio which is been played in several events, clubs and radio stations. According to the management, Reezi is the first Abuja artist that has released international standard video,  shoot and directed  by @boss_ultrasoundempire (chibuzzor Daniels )De Bizzle pictures. ‎

With a gift of a new sound, he creates a mystery of what to expect next, as your eyes is glued to the screen. ‎Oluwareezi takes us on a ride into his world whilst showcasing his consistency and passion for his art.‎

‎Watch,subscribe  and share 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkFZPiJFXJE
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/04/video-papie-tee-entertainment-artist.html?m=1

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by talk2archy: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kudos to you but as for me, Brazil tinz.....

2 Likes

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by koolcat: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
h
Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by Naughtytboy: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
All Nigerian artist that cannot play the keyboard should go and learn

2 Likes

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by IfoyinTEDO(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2018

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
....................................and somebody's album has been loading since 2013
Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by Timagex(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Naughtytboy:
All Nigerian artist that can play the keyboard should go and learn
so, the ability to play keyboard makes one a successful artiste right? Please, open your eyes shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by Naughtytboy: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Timagex:
so, the ability to play keyboard makes one a successful artiste right? Please, open your eyes shocked
music is an art,, you have an edge if you can play one,, it gives color,, do you know there are too many off keys in some Nigerian music? U won't know

1 Like

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
New video titled I never see airforce1 iamairforce1

1 Like

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by Timagex(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Naughtytboy:
music is an art,, you have an edge if you can play one,, it gives color,, do you know there are too many off keys in some Nigerian music? U won't know
sad we are in an industry that does not give a shit about all those... Just get a danceable beat, spit some trash, get naked Ladies to twerk and your video and you are game!!

1 Like

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by HausaOverlord: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Timagex:
sad we are in an industry that does not give a shit about all those... Just get a danceable beat, spit some trash, get naked Ladies to twerk and your video and you are game!!
couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by Opoki(m): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2018
I watched the video and I give the video a thumbs up. It's part of me to support people's vision.
Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by oderemo(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Opoki:
I watched the video and I give the video a thumbs up. It's part of me to support people's vision.
I like to aswell but this sound like 2004 music. Its not futuristic at alllllll.

1 Like

Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by IamAirforce1: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Factfinder1:
New video titled I never see airforce1 iamairforce1

Lol
Re: Reezi "Never See" (Video) by Naughtytboy: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Timagex:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers / Download Erigga - A Trip To The South Full Album Zip / Freewindz: 'Who Be That Girl?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.