Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue (302 Views)

When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by princelinexupah: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's no doubt that Nigeria soldiers are the best ground soldiers in the world but politics have made it a child s play.
The situation of Nigeria is not an hopeless one as I can employ the experience my late father use in Nigeria Air Force peace keeping mission around the world that brought peace t those region then to help the Nigeria military win against terror.
Boko Haram is a very small organization that can be take out within 48hours. It's sad that this criminals have operated this long on our soil.
It's times we end this boys called boko Haram because move valuable lives and solutions providers have gone due to boko Haram.
I wish to relinquish knowledge and tactics gained from my late father to help Nigeria military reclaim our land without spending money that should be use for nation building to purchase weapons that the weapons we have now can handle.
Re: The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by Chuks9000: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Don't let the politicians smell you. That is how they convert public funds to their private pockets.
Btw, you don't give up knowledge to solve a problem. You apply it!
Again, who is your father? The US army? Just asking wink
Re: The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha
Re: The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
you honestly think the government is doing anything to stop Boko Haram?

(1) (Reply)

German Billionaire “karl-erivan Haub” Goes Missing During Ski Trip In The Swiss / Mother Allows 2-year-old Child To Roll Marijuana / True Legal Advice On Parking Space Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.