Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? (1256 Views)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Samuelgr8: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello Every One,

My name is Awal. I am from Dakar In Senegal. I need your advice please. I just got married three weeks ago but I discovered I was pregnant,two weeks after my wedding. The pregnancy is not for my husband because before our wedding,he was in Rufisque doing a six month contract. He arrived the day before our wedding.

I was quite shocked I was pregnant cos it was a one night of wild partying that I thought I was being very careful. I knew I couldnt lie to my husband when I discovered I was pregnant so I lied that I was at a party and I was drunk and I was with a stranger. I thought this lie would make him support me to get an abortion but surprisingly,he said we should keep the pregnancy. You see,my husband loves me very much and he is an honorable man. I feel so terrible for putting him under this kind of situation but the worst part is,what I told him is not the whole truth.

Yes,I was at a party. But that was not with a stranger. I was with an ex. I had gone to the club just to chill but I must confess having missed my fiance for almost four months,I was in a vulnerable state. I sighted my ex and I told him I was getting married. He said he was married and unhappy as his wife just nags all the time. Between the dancing and drinking,we got to flirting and handling. We both ended up in my place and did it. I feel so bad and stupid but at the time,I was on pills so I thought I was truly safe. I was hoping to put all behind me as I got married three weeks later but unfortunately......Read full story and many other on the blog:

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-believes-it-was-a-stranger-but-i-was-with-my-ex-how-do-i-fix-this/
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Beke2020: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fix it any how and every how
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by ultimateyankee: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
La click la lazyyouth
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by presentley: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
@Seun, please can you please appoint an active moderator for this section? The family section was once the life of Nairaland where people come to learn and share life experiences not all this fairytale that it's riddled with of recent. Boda, abeg do something o!!

1 Like

Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Hello Every One,

My name is Awal. I am from Dakar In Senegal. I need your advice please. I just got married three weeks ago but I discovered I was pregnant,two weeks after my wedding. The pregnancy is not for my husband because before our wedding,he was in Rufisque doing a six month contract. He arrived the day before our wedding.

I was quite shocked I was pregnant cos it was a one night of wild partying that I thought I was being very careful. I knew I couldnt lie to my husband when I discovered I was pregnant so I lied that I was at a party and I was drunk and I was with a stranger. I thought this lie would make him support me to get an abortion but surprisingly,he said we should keep the pregnancy. You see,my husband loves me very much and he is an honorable man. I feel so terrible for putting him under this kind of situation but the worst part is,what I told him is not the whole truth.

Yes,I was at a party. But that was not with a stranger. I was with an ex. I had gone to the club just to chill but I must confess having missed my fiance for almost four months,I was in a vulnerable state. I sighted my ex and I told him I was getting married. He said he was married and unhappy as his wife just nags all the time. Between the dancing and drinking,we got to flirting and handling. We both ended up in my place and did it. I feel so bad and stupid but at the time,I was on pills so I thought I was truly safe. I was hoping to put all behind me as I got married three weeks later but unfortunately......Read full story and many other on the blog:

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-believes-it-was-a-stranger-but-i-was-with-my-ex-how-do-i-fix-this/

LA click, LA bend

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Type Of Ironing/pressing Of Clothes, Steam Ironing Or Dry Iron / 12 Warning Signs You're Dealing With An Evil Person / Thailand’s 13-year-old Primary School Student Bought A Mansion For His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.