Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (40272 Views)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / CEO Of Air Peace Boards Economy Class, Excites Other Passengers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by fortune1968: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
How is FRSC curbing drunkenness and over speeding in Nigerian drivers especially ,the commercial .
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
bossrillboss:
..bt d guy dey sleep na..ao e use knw say driver dey ova speed na

1) Maybe the driver was already displaying the normal insane driving behaviors that Nigerians display with speed.

2) Maybe other surviving and non-sleeping passengers clued him in.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
One come resemble ritualist
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by uchman48(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2018
which of them is the kingsley na
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by crafteck(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:

How can someone be snapping pics and thanking God in an accident where 2 people died? Only a typically selfish Nigerian will do that.

Same way one thanks God for a meal in a country where millions starve.

1 Like

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by ehinorlive: 12:58am On Apr 07, 2018
God protect me and my family ijn
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by enonche85(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:

How can someone be snapping pics and thanking God in an accident where 2 people died? Only a typically selfish Nigerian will do that.

So he should not thank God for sparing his own life?.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Africans, God and the devil, has no hand in who survives and who die in road accident. for every action, there is a cause and effect. Every accident is a question of negligence on d part of government, road contractors or the inefficiency or short comings on the part of the driver to detect a fault in his or her vehicle or possibly negligence on the other road users. when bandits stage road blocks it is as a result of negligence on security operatives and highway patrol.

Vote only accountable people into power and you will have less worry

1 Like

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 07, 2018
cool Very desperate... yet he was sleeping.... God just save him.... God is passing to you a genuine parable... pray you learn before it too late.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by RealGucci: 4:15am On Apr 07, 2018
3 cars i fear on pub transport
picnic mini van
18 seater bus
sienna

them dey always wan tear speedometer
wtf
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by ToriBaze: 4:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:

Bro forget about the title, if na u sef u go snap selfie with the dead. Hypocritical being. Make e nor thank God again or take selfie with the other survivors? It'll make him remember what God has done for him anytime he comes around that pic later in future. Assuming he's the cause of the accident and he's taking selfie when others are dead, that's a different. I see nothing wrong here. Bloggers are manipulators.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Im the first pix the shirtless guy near the car seems to be looking for a phone to steal.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by kcthepundit(m): 5:31am On Apr 07, 2018
A man was traveling with his son on a horse as he got to a village people saw them and criticised them for being wicked and over labouring the horse with their weights. The man got down and allowed his son to ride the horse, but they were criticised when they got to the next village and the son was accused of being selfish and letting the dad walk. The man now took over, but the 3rd village they got to called him names for allowing his son trek while he enjoyed the ride. The now angry man decided to trek along side with his son and the horse. The 4th village he got to laughed at his stupidity. They couldn't imagine why someone will have a horse and yet trek. Moral-of-the-story: if you mind what people will say when you want to do anything, then you wouldn't do anything at all! Some support the selfie others don't.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Instead of him to go to the hospital to check for internal injuries, he is taking selfie. Two people even died.

What is this obsession with pictures?

1 Like

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by bonna4u(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man identified as Vure Kingsley Ovonix is filled with thanks to God after surviving a fatal car accident which killed two people. The man who was traveling from Bayelsa state to Osun town on Tuesday, April 3 - revealed he was sleeping when the accident happened as he was awoken by the shout from other passengers.

He and another survivor who came out the crash alive and in good condition - took a selfie as they thanked God for sparing their lives.

Below is what Vure Kingsley Ovonix Snr shared on Facebook;

As Part Of My Hustling To Put Food On The Table Legitimately, On The 3rd Of April 2018 I Sailed Out of Yentown To Fulfil My Call To Attend A Program In Far Away West Of Nigeria Osun State To Be Precise, I Met An Ugly Scenario Along Benin-Lagos Express As Our Driver Over zealously Speed Beyond His Control Limit And Endangered Our Lives Just To Overtake, I Was Napping Though Never Saw It But Only Heard The Shout Of "JESUS"/

And Amazingly It Was A Ghastly Accident That Cost Two Lives But As Usual My God Despite My Swimming In Sin Still Mercifully Saved Me Again With Just Minor Bruises On My Forehead.

The Two Of Us Are The Only Passengers That Wasn't Admitted In The Hospital, Join Me Glorify God For Sparing Our Lives, I'm Hale And Hearty As I'm Still Doing Great At The Program.

Thanks To My Wife For Standing By Me.#BabaGodTooMuch..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/men-take-selfie-after-surviving-fatal-accident-that-killed-2-passengers-photos.html
The bold phrase sums up the picture I have in mind about the kind of person the 'selfie taker' is. Amazingly
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by missCAPS: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2018
For the two that died, may they rest in peace. Eventually the two that took selfie would die someday and someone would also take selfies too or maybe a video. Point is "Life is turn by turn".

2 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Nicedavo(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2018
pussygotlips:
Lucky men.
Whenever u wan board a car,make sure u seat in less fatal area, try as much to avoid front and back seat with you seatbelt on, always be concious so as you wont be caught unaware like this guy who was sleeping.
There's nothing like less fatal area in accident OK, it's just by the grace of God we are living.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Gkemz: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Funny enough, the car was bearing "safety first" by the side but could not guarantee the safety of its passengers.
Note: Safety comes from God. The name written on the vehicle doesn't matter.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2018
pussygotlips:

How do you explain this to non believers?

Cc: pagan9ja
You don't grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.