Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah (744 Views)

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by aysnoopy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
I once post my sister pre-wedding pictures here on Nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3962030/sisters-prewedding-photo-shot.
I also post there wedding picture here that took place last Saturday of August last year. https://www.nairaland.com/4050773/sisters-beautiful-wedding

now God has bless us with beautiful and handsome twins..
thanks to everyone that wish them well when I post both pre-wedding pictures and wedding pictures..
I pray that those seeking for the fruit of the womb, may God give u all ur heart desire

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by swiz123(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Congrats!

But I hope her husband didn't run away
Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by aysnoopy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
I pray for this too when I'm ready
Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by aysnoopy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
swiz123:
Congrats!

But I hope her husband didn't run away
that's impossible

1 Like

Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by Emekus92(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Beautiful.

But tell ur Sis to buy PACIFIER for the baby boy to prevent him from sucking his finger.

Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
These are bundles of joy. I love them.
Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by Yuneehk(f): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dayum! How I love twins kiss
Congrats to Mama Ejima

1 Like

Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by apeleone(f): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Congratulations
Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by cyndy1000(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wao a very big congratulations to her. Special thanks to God who made it possible
.. I pray for all those looking for fruit the womb may God also bless them with bundle of joy like these.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 07, 2018
I recieve this in jesus name. kiss kiss congrats to ur sister. They will grow strong and healthy and be a blessing to their generation.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by blessedvisky(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Wow. I love twins.
Is she a twin or is her husband a twin?
Re: My Sister Gave Birth To Twins.. Hallelujah by aysnoopy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
blessedvisky:
Wow. I love twins. Is she a twin or is her husband a twin?
none are twins
thanks everyone

(1) (Reply)

9/11: Timeline Of America's Deadliest Terror Attack In Pictures / Jumia Mobile Week Becomes JUMIA TECH WEEK / Corona! Corona! Watch South Africans Hold Coronavirus Pool Party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.