Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding (51675 Views)

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
One of every father's dream..but since mum and dad are late...I did it.emotional day it was,the tears refused to come,the smile refused to show,and I don't know if to smile or cry,I had to bow my head a bit and only raised it for the camera man. Dad would be proud of me.

393 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Bad shibaraba;, " guy no dey lie,na you marry. You just open thread so that your other babe wey you dey collect from go convince say no be you marry. Nice scope"

Good shibaraba; "Awwwn so sweet."

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
One of every father's dream..but since mum and dad are late...I did it.emotional day it was,the tears refused to come,the smile refused to show,and I don't know if to smile or cry,I had to bow my head a bit and only raised it for the camera man. Dad would be proud of me.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
More pictures

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by KingAzubuike(f): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Why is the venue looking so empty? Una no cook?

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by nifemi25(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations to your sister. Why didn't you invite us to come eat rice and chicken.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by ceejayMAX(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

313 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nogodye(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congrats to her!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by ollysaks: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations..

You should also be proud of yourself,
You are now the man of the house.

I pray for wisdom, long life and favor for you and the entire family.
Try to make them proud of the man, you have become.

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lovely, HML ro the couple. May God bless their union

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
U should know few people attends the one in church,when we got to the reception it was already filled.o empty? Una no cook?[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=nifemi25 post=77740414]Congratulations to your sister. Why didn't you invite us to come eat rice and chicken..... Sorry boss.I will loud it on nairaland when am about to walk d next sister up the aisle

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Awww,. Congratulations to your sister.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by TheMainMan: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
cute

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by nellybadas: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by landmark86: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wish her the very best
HML 2 her

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by iTearHerToto: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Unfortunately, my Fvcks has finished angry
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Chimezie198(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
u and food sef.. dem dey share food for church? Na for reception Hall

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Amuocha: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari sef shocked
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Haymaykar(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
The way that pastor is looking up to pray... Hmmmmmm... Is like that have started doing deliverance on wedding day now..lol
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Fadedvoices2: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Childishness is worrying op.

We don’t care about this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congrats to ur sister. Well done to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Asquare84(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
This should be handle by your father or uncle except the family have issue and are against her marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Aboguede(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
U no dey hear? Dem dey tell u say dem no cook u still dey fine wetin u wan chop.

Abi na alta you wan chop

nifemi25:
Congratulations to your sister. Why didn't you invite us to come eat rice and chicken.....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Passionate888: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congrats
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by pode(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sooner of later you will walk your own down the aisle to

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Mutemenot(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Op. Where una ashebi babes cos na them me dey find go wedding tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Asquare84:
This should be handle by your father or uncle except the family have issue and are against her marriage
no issues bro.every one was present and my uncle gave me the honour.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Pidginwhisper: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy Around The World(Photos). / Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.