Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Apply For Gem Stone Trading (agent Fee N1000) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Apply For Gem Stone Trading (agent Fee N1000) (343 Views)

Post Vacant Apartment In Your Area Here And Help Someone Bypass Agent Fee / My House Agent Is Demanding 5% From Me For Agent Fee Every Year / I Need Ordinary Single Room In Ibadan, With No Agent Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Gem Stone Trading (agent Fee N1000) by UNIHELP(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Can you do a trade?
Do you have jewellery shops around you?
This is an opportunity for you!
A new Company somewhere in Cross River state is currently calling for effective humans who can work for them.
It is a company that processes raw GEM STONES like Tantalite, tourmaline, diamond etc. You will work in your state at your comfort but just make sure you remit the company's sales to them at when when due.

Your work will be selling this Stones and bringing back companies share. The company, will give a specific price for each stone by gram, sell it whatsoever price you want but don't fail to return company's money!
If you have no idea on GEM stone sales, just goto Google and get more information.
At start, the company will give you free goods to sell and return the money to them, then you can decide to buy your next Stone from them.

If you disappear with the GEM stone given to you for free, you will be traced and arrested!
That's all I can tell you about this JOB! I won't tell you the name of this company for now until I get my agent fee!.
If you are interested, you will have to send me your application via email and I will submit it.
For more details call me again o8133735962.
NOTE: I'm not the employer but an agent!
Re: Apply For Gem Stone Trading (agent Fee N1000) by heendrix(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
UNIHELP:
Can you do a trade?
Do you have jewellery shops around you?
This is an opportunity for you!
A new Company somewhere in Cross River state is currently calling for effective humans who can work for them.
It is a company that processes raw GEM STONES like Tantalite, tourmaline, diamond etc. You will work in your state at your comfort but just make sure you remit the company's sales to them at when when due.

Your work will be selling this Stones and bringing back companies share. The company, will give a specific price for each stone by gram, sell it whatsoever price you want but don't fail to return company's money!
If you have no idea on GEM stone sales, just goto Google and get more information.
At start, the company will give you free goods to sell and return the money to them, then you can decide to buy your next Stone from them.

If you disappear with the GEM stone given to you for free, you will be traced and arrested!
That's all I can tell you about this JOB! I won't tell you the name of this company for now until I get my agent fee!
If you are interested, you will have to send me your application via email and I will submit it.
For more details call me again o8133735962.
NOTE: I'm not the employer but an agent!

Lool grin

Re: Apply For Gem Stone Trading (agent Fee N1000) by UNIHELP(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
See the Samples

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With One Room Bq. 100% Completed, 55m / Simple Guide To Choosing Kitchen Cabinets / Hurry!, A Chance For You To Own A Land @ A Luxurious Estate In Ibeju Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.