Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

The MFM Tactics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The MFM Tactics (4280 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Though this tactics isn't only employed by MFM but MFM is a classic example of this tactics. grin

You never see MFM pastors or Dr. Olukoya tackling real life situation like cancer, amputees, telling exactly where chibok girls are or hiv instead they go for more abstract and psychological issues ( issues that only exists in the mind of the members). You see them dwelling on issues like spirit spouse, spirit of delay in this or that, spirit of this or that. This is more effective than tackling real physical problems because imaginary gods can only tackle imaginary and abstract enemies.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2018
1Sharon, 0temSapien, HopefulLandord, HardMirror, hahn, adepeter2027, Catfishbilly, donffd, Nilfeim, proudgorgeousga , Tozara, segunojo866, geoworldedu grin, Ranchhoddas, dalaman, cutemadridsta
Re: The MFM Tactics by hahn(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Religion is simply a waste of time undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MFM Tactics by Tozara(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2018
The most extraordinary thing about Abrahamism thus far is the fact that a morön heard a voice in his head telling him to slaughter his kid and delightfully tagged it God.

Or that Jesus Christ rose from the dead but decided to show himself only to his followers who were already fanatical believers in him, while refraining from showing similar "proof" to any single disbeliever. It's always a clever tactic to ensure there were no witnesses when making up bullshit. But it's pretty easy for the more clever to see through the fog and deceit.

Or the fact that an illiterate desert-dweller suffering from bipolar and acromegaly had hallucinations in a cave and has managed to hoodwink 1.6 billion people in the modern world.

Which of these isn't astounding? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MFM Tactics by Ranchhoddas: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2018
That's because it's easy to declare victory when you are fighting an enemy that is visible only to you.

I must state that I think that there are some extraordinary cases though where things have gone beyond the ordinary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by CuteMadridista: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2018
They do "Indirectly" tackle those problems but try hard to make it as indirect as possible so they have a soft landing

There's a joke I heard about dermatology that "dermatology is the perfect specialty, since 'patients never get well, never die, and never call at night.' " and that saying also applies to MFM

I watched a couple of DK Olukoya preachings and I read "Fire in the word" a couple of times when I had a MFM friend. I noticed rather than pray against real life problems, Olukoya would preach that those problems are caused by spirit of ancestors and father's house or some village enemies or some spirit boss or some demon somewhere, Olukoya is a very intelligent orator when he's through preaching and he's succeeded in convincing his congregation that spiritual entities are responsible for the problem, they'll spend a chunk of the next hour praying for those entities to die. "You evil spirit of my Father's house that is preventing me from getting my blessings. what are you waiting for? Die! Die!! Die!!!" and similar prayer points

Now back to the dermatology joke. since these enemies MFM members are praying against are invisible, intangible and undetectable by all physical senses they can never know if those enemies really died so they need to keep praying and this statistically favours Olukoya as common sense would show that if 3Million MFM members are suffering from poverty, a few hundreds would get out of the poverty whether they prayed or not. Now those hundreds would then give testimonies and garnish it with lies, half truths and post hoc to claim a particular prayer point was responsible for their breakthrough. this encourages the over 2Million members who the prayer didn't work for to keep praying as they assume their enemy might be stronger than that of those giving testimonies there's really no end in sight so they keep praying and hoping someday their enemy dies due to the incessant prayers. How would they know when this enemy is dead? When they're out of poverty or whenever they find the solution to the problem they're going through

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The MFM Tactics by Tozara(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
That's because it's easy to declare victory when you are fighting an enemy that is visible only to you.

I must state that I think that there are some extraordinary cases though where things have gone beyond the ordinary.
Extraordinary things do happen. But they have more to do with our inadequate knowledge and understanding of reality than magic or "the supernatural."

Everything has a mechanism which is amenable to logic for a species intelligent enough to comprehend it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
The most extraordinary thing about Abrahamism thus far is the fact that a morön heard a voice in his head telling him to slaughter his kid and delightfully tagged it God.

Or that Jesus Christ rose from the dead but decided to show himself only to his followers who were already fanatical believers in him, while refraining from showing similar "proof" to any single disbeliever. It's always a clever tactic to ensure there were no witnesses when making up bullshit. But it's pretty easy for the more clever to see through the fog and deceit.

Or the fact that an illiterate desert-dweller suffering from bipolar and acromegaly had hallucinations in a cave and has managed to hoodwink 1.6 billion people in the modern world.

Which of these isn't astounding? cheesy
Religion wasn't supposed to fool humanity............ but it did and it did very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:
They do "Indirectly" tackle those problems but try hard to make it as indirect as possible so they have a soft landing

There's a joke I heard about dermatology that "dermatology is the perfect specialty, since 'patients never get well, never die, and never call at night.' " and that saying also applies to MFM

I watched a couple of DK Olukoya preachings and I read "Fire in the word" a couple of times when I had a MFM friend. I noticed rather than pray against real life problems, Olukoya would preach that those problems are caused by spirit of ancestors and father's house or some village enemies or some spirit boss or some demon somewhere, Olukoya is a very intelligent orator when he's through preaching and he's succeeded in convincing his congregation that spiritual entities are responsible for the problem, they'll spend a chunk of the next hour praying for those entities to die. "You evil spirit of my Father's house that is preventing me from getting my blessings. what are you waiting for? Die! Die!! Die!!!" and similar prayer points

Now back to the dermatology joke. since these enemies MFM members are praying against are invisible, intangible and undetectable by all physical senses they can never know if those enemies really died so they need to keep praying and this statistically favours Olukoya as common sense would show that if 3Million MFM members are suffering from poverty, a few hundreds would get out of the poverty whether they prayed or not. Now those hundreds would then give testimonies and garnish it with lies, half truths and post hoc to claim a particular prayer point was responsible for their breakthrough. this encourages the over 2Million members who the prayer didn't work for to keep praying as they assume their enemy might be stronger than those giving testimonies there's really no end in sight so they keep praying and hoping someday their enemy dies due to the incessant prayers. How would they know when this enemy is dead? When they're out of poverty or whenever they find the solution to the problem they're going through
grin
Re: The MFM Tactics by CuteMadridista: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Religion wasn't supposed to fool humanity............ but it did and it did very well.

really? it wasn't supposed to fool humanity? can you elucidate?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

really? it wasn't supposed to fool humanity? can you elucidate?
I know that religion was cleverly crafted to deceive us. What I meant was that we humans shouldn't have been deceived by religion given our higher brain and it's capacity.

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by CuteMadridista: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
I know that religion was cleverly crafted to deceive us. What I meant was that we humans shouldn't have been deceived by religion given our higher brain and it's capacity.

Okay, fair enough
Re: The MFM Tactics by Ranchhoddas: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
Extraordinary things do happen. But they has more to do with our inadequate knowledge and understanding of reality than magic or "the supernatural."

Everything has a mechanism which is amenable to logic for a species intelligent enough to comprehend it.
This is simply not true.

How do you explain a crippled man getting up at a Reinhard Bonke crusade without simply denying that it happened?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This is simply not true.

How do you explain a crippled man getting up at a Reinhard Bonke crusade without simply denying that it happened?
You are trolling, right?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Ranchhoddas: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
You are trolling, right?
Absolutely not!
Re: The MFM Tactics by Tozara(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This is simply not true.

How would such occurrence, if it's true, invalidate my assertion that we merely don't understand the MECHANISM behind it which certainly must exist?

"Supernatural" things become natural the moment we understand the mechanism behind them. There's nothing supernatural. There is only ignorance!

But of course, all extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So, if such were reported to have happened, it would take a hell lot to convince me, because it's so uncommon and rare it would probably be the first of its kind.

Even if I happened to be a witness, I would still carry out my investigations and scrutinize it to destruction, because the human senses are pretty easy to fool.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The MFM Tactics by Tozara(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Lol! You give humans too much credit.

I think you should bring down your expectations. Humans are not as intelligent as you assert. We are a species of very intelligent fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by CuteMadridista: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:

I think you should bring down your expectations. Humans are not as intelligent as you assert. We are a species of very intelligent fools.

grin
Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:

You are right. In my lifetime, I have astounding stupidity from my specie.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:

The founders of all religions were out to fool humanity since they knew they were telling lies and making things up.
They might have some good intentions but they knew that they were out to fool people right from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This is simply not true.

Is this a joke or what? Reinhard Bonke himself is evidence that he is a fraud. He has eye problems and uses corrective lenses. If he is real why can't he cure himself and get rid of his medicated eye glasses, without which he can't see clearly?

Charity begins at home they say. He claims too heal others but he himself is badly in need of healing.

These guys are crazy. No body listens to him in his native Germany, the only people that listen to him are deluded Africans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Though this tactics isn't only employed by MFM but MFM is a classic example of this tactics. grin

You never see MFM pastors or Dr. Olukoya tackling real life situation like cancer, amputees, telling exactly where chibok girls are or hiv instead they go for more abstract and psychological issues ( issues that only exists in the mind of the members). You see them dwelling on issues like spirit spouse, spirit of delay in this or that, spirit of this or that. This is more effective than tackling real physical problems because imaginary gods can only tackle imaginary and abstract enemies.

Fighting imaginary enemies and defeating them is MUCH easier than fighting real enemies and defeating them.

These pastors know that their prayers can never solve any real life problem so they always try to push it to the realm of the unknown.

2 Likes

Re: The MFM Tactics by HardMirror(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2018
hahn:
Religion is simply a waste of time undecided
hey bro. Long time. Been working on a major project why I no get time for nairaland. We may need to talk sef.
Re: The MFM Tactics by HardMirror(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
I don't agree. Religion is institution. The agenda was always to tame people and put them under control without which most society would have been able to compel people to forfeit their freedom to serve the purpose of mare men in the guise of serving a divine purpose.

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by enilove(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
It is an agent of darkness that derives joy in pulling down the church of God.

If you are a better christian , go out there and help the lost souls and not post things that would discredit the churches and increase souls going to hell.

Don't forget :

Matthew 12:35-36 KJV
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Stop doing the work of the devil for the devil.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
^^^

Another one that engages in imaginary wars and battles.

2 Likes

Re: The MFM Tactics by CuteMadridista: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
enilove:

If you are a better christian , go out there and help the lost souls and not post things that would discredit the churches and increase souls going to hell.

Don't forget :

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Is OP wrong about MFM's tactics? if you answer yes to that then set OP aright rather than quoting irrelevant verses

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
enilove:

Don't forget :

Very irrelevant response.

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Is OP wrong about MFM's tactics? if you answer yes to that then set OP aright rather than quoting irrelevant verses

She quickly invoked the imaginary enemy and will soon decide to take him up in an imaginary battle. grin

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by enilove(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I don't need to correct him.

You should ask yourself what the Op intent was for opening the thread.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
enilove:

I don't need to correct him.

You should ask yourself what the Op intent was for opening the thread.

I opened this thread to point out the truth about a particular tactic that many churches, particularly MFM, are fond of.
Re: The MFM Tactics by hahn(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
HardMirror:
hey bro. Long time. Been working on a major project why I no get time for nairaland. We may need to talk sef.

Same here. I am still on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regrets / Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] / 12 Gospel Artiste To Watch Out For In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.