Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The MFM Tactics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The MFM Tactics (4357 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The MFM Tactics by enilove(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
I opened this thread to point out the truth about a particular tactic that many churches, particularly MFM, are fond of.

You are saying what you don't know. There are Thousands of churches b4 MFM that could have used such tactics if it could work.

Do you think you are wiser than millions of the members of MFM , who can tell you categorically that God of MFM is not imaginary but real ?

Seeing is believing , I am a testifier that God is real.

If you have the time , go to MFM prayer city , along Ibadan Express way , on any Monday morning . You will see at least 1000 people who are there for deliverance, go to where those with mental problems are , Identify them and go back on Thursday to confirm their state of mind .
You don't need to stay there throughout the week. Go on Monday morning to identify those with problems and go back on Thursday morning to see whether God is real or not.
Very simple. You can then come here and talk from your own experience.

The church has no business with telling the govt where chibok girls are kept and so on. Religion is not politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
enilove:

You are saying what you don't know. There are Thousands of churches b4 MFM that could have used such tactics if it could work.

Do you think you are wiser than millions of the members of MFM , who can tell you categorically that God of MFM is not imaginary but real ?

Seeing is believing , I am a testifier that God is real.

If you have the time , go to MFM prayer city , along Ibadan Express way , on any Monday morning . You will see at least 1000 people who are there for deliverance, go to where those with mental problems are , Identify them and go back on Thursday to confirm their state of mind .
You don't need to stay there throughout the week. Go on Monday morning to identify those with problems and go back on Thursday morning to see whether God is real or not.
Very simple. You can then come here and talk from your own experience.

The church has no business with telling the govt where chibok girls are kept and so on. Religion is not politics.
Tozara was right. I overrated human intelligence. I will not make that mistake ever in my life. The confidence and arrogance of human stupidity and ignorance is baffling. SMH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MFM Tactics by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
How would such occurrence, if it's true, invalidate my assertion that we merely don't understand the MECHANISM behind it which certainly must exist?

"Supernatural" things become natural the moment we understand the mechanism behind them. There's nothing supernatural. There is only ignorance!

But of course, all extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So, if such were reported to have happened, it would take a hell lot to convince me, because it's so uncommon and rare it would probably be the first of its kind.

Even if I happened to be a witness, I would still carry out my investigations and scrutinize it to destruction, because the human senses are pretty easy to fool.
Sounds like you are hedging your bets.
Do you think it's possible for a crippled man to get healed at a church crusade?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Ranchhoddas: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dalam0n:

Is this a joke or what? Reinhard Bonke himself is evidence that he is a fraud. He has eye problems and uses corrective lenses. If he is real why can he cure himself and get rid of his eye medicated eye glasses without which he can't see clearly?

Charity begins at home they say. He claims too heal other but he himself is badly in need of healing.

These guys are crazy. No body listens to him in his native Germany, the only people that listen to him are deluded Africans.
Perhaps treating personal eye problems isn't part of his skill set?

Why do you assume that a person who is able to heal others should be able to heal himself?

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by Daeylar(f): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is amazing.

CuteMadridista:
They do "Indirectly" tackle those problems but try hard to make it as indirect as possible so they have a soft landing

There's a joke I heard about dermatology that "dermatology is the perfect specialty, since 'patients never get well, never die, and never call at night.' " and that saying also applies to MFM

I watched a couple of DK Olukoya preachings and I read "Fire in the word" a couple of times when I had a MFM friend. I noticed rather than pray against real life problems, Olukoya would preach that those problems are caused by spirit of ancestors and father's house or some village enemies or some spirit boss or some demon somewhere, Olukoya is a very intelligent orator when he's through preaching and he's succeeded in convincing his congregation that spiritual entities are responsible for the problem, they'll spend a chunk of the next hour praying for those entities to die. "You evil spirit of my Father's house that is preventing me from getting my blessings. what are you waiting for? Die! Die!! Die!!!" and similar prayer points

Now back to the dermatology joke. since these enemies MFM members are praying against are invisible, intangible and undetectable by all physical senses they can never know if those enemies really died so they need to keep praying and this statistically favours Olukoya as common sense would show that if 3Million MFM members are suffering from poverty, a few hundreds would get out of the poverty whether they prayed or not. Now those hundreds would then give testimonies and garnish it with lies, half truths and post hoc to claim a particular prayer point was responsible for their breakthrough. this encourages the over 2Million members who the prayer didn't work for to keep praying as they assume their enemy might be stronger than that of those giving testimonies there's really no end in sight so they keep praying and hoping someday their enemy dies due to the incessant prayers. How would they know when this enemy is dead? When they're out of poverty or whenever they find the solution to the problem they're going through
Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Though this tactics isn't only employed by MFM but MFM is a classic example of this tactics. grin

You never see MFM pastors or Dr. Olukoya tackling real life situation like cancer, amputees, telling exactly where chibok girls are or hiv instead they go for more abstract and psychological issues ( issues that only exists in the mind of the members). You see them dwelling on issues like spirit spouse, spirit of delay in this or that, spirit of this or that. This is more effective than tackling real physical problems because imaginary gods can only tackle imaginary and abstract enemies.
MFM stick to their calling which is deliverance. You stick to yours. In fact you need deliverance from the demons grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:
They do "Indirectly" tackle those problems but try hard to make it as indirect as possible so they have a soft landing

There's a joke I heard about dermatology that "dermatology is the perfect specialty, since 'patients never get well, never die, and never call at night.' " and that saying also applies to MFM

I watched a couple of DK Olukoya preachings and I read "Fire in the word" a couple of times when I had a MFM friend. I noticed rather than pray against real life problems, Olukoya would preach that those problems are caused by spirit of ancestors and father's house or some village enemies or some spirit boss or some demon somewhere, Olukoya is a very intelligent orator when he's through preaching and he's succeeded in convincing his congregation that spiritual entities are responsible for the problem, they'll spend a chunk of the next hour praying for those entities to die. "You evil spirit of my Father's house that is preventing me from getting my blessings. what are you waiting for? Die! Die!! Die!!!" and similar prayer points

Now back to the dermatology joke. since these enemies MFM members are praying against are invisible, intangible and undetectable by all physical senses they can never know if those enemies really died so they need to keep praying and this statistically favours Olukoya as common sense would show that if 3Million MFM members are suffering from poverty, a few hundreds would get out of the poverty whether they prayed or not. Now those hundreds would then give testimonies and garnish it with lies, half truths and post hoc to claim a particular prayer point was responsible for their breakthrough. this encourages the over 2Million members who the prayer didn't work for to keep praying as they assume their enemy might be stronger than that of those giving testimonies there's really no end in sight so they keep praying and hoping someday their enemy dies due to the incessant prayers. How would they know when this enemy is dead? When they're out of poverty or whenever they find the solution to the problem they're going through
You need deliverance.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dalam0n:

Is this a joke or what? Reinhard Bonke himself is evidence that he is a fraud. He has eye problems and uses corrective lenses. If he is real why can he cure himself and get rid of his eye medicated eye glasses without which he can't see clearly?

Charity begins at home they say. He claims too heal other but he himself is badly in need of healing.

These guys are crazy. No body listens to him in his native Germany, the only people that listen to him are deluded Africans.
That is because he is not the healer but Jesus.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Is OP wrong about MFM's tactics? if you answer yes to that then set OP aright rather than quoting irrelevant verses
Op needs deliverance. There are demons using him grin grin grin
Re: The MFM Tactics by paxonel(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
MFM is the worst Yoruba traditional fictious and witchcraft and juju minded church i have ever seen.

Every fiction that plays in the mind of the founder is what he displays as deliverance for Yoruba people who already believes in traditional nollywood fictions for them to see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Op needs deliverance. There are demons using him grin grin grin
oya take this prayer point. Any spirit of________(insert whatever is your problem), what are you waiting for?, are you mad?, diiieeee!

Die, die, die, die, die (shake your head vigorously from left to right, don't mind if you will loose it to the wind), die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die.

In yesuz name I have prayed. Oya go and sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
oya take this prayer point. Any spirit of________(insert whatever is your problem), what are you waiting for?, are you mad?, diiieeee!

Die, die, die, die, die (shake your head vigorously from left to right, don't mind if you will loose it to the wind), die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die.

In yesuz name I have prayed. Oya go and sleep.
U dey craise oh grin grin
Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Perhaps treating personal eye problems isn't part of his skill set?

Why do you assume that a person who is able to heal others should be able to heal himself?

Why should you be telling people you have the ability to solve their medical issues when you can't solve yours?

If his God fails to answer his prayers, why should he answer the prayers of others?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That is because he is not the healer but Jesus.

So Jesus loves seeing his son with deformity abi?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Tozara(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Sounds like you are hedging your bets.
Do you think it's possible for a crippled man to get healed at a church crusade?

I can't rule out the possibility, but I'm confident enough in its improbability that I can place my bet on it that it can't happen.

As per current knowledge of what science/medicine considers as obtainable, I don't think it is.

But experimentally verified scientific theories have been pushed off the pedestal of validity numerous times in the past when new evidence came about, after which we always had to modify our account and understanding of reality accordingly.
Re: The MFM Tactics by winner01(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
enilove:
It is an agent of darkness that derives joy in pulling down the church of God.

If you are a better christian , go out there and help the lost souls and not post things that would discredit the churches and increase souls going to hell.

Don't forget :

Matthew 12:35-36 KJV
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Stop doing the work of the devil for the devil.
Really you need not comment on such threads. It was interesting before you came along. Let them create threads of mockery and mock all they want, its interesting to see that several Christians ignore threads such as this. Let them create, analyze and decide what they think Christianity is. Your comment won't change them, only God will. So next time pal, just ignore.

2 Likes

Re: The MFM Tactics by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Martinez19:
Tozara was right. I overrated human intelligence. I will not make that mistake ever in my life. The confidence and arrogance of human stupidity and ignorance is baffling. SMH

THE EARLIER WE ALL REALIZE AND ACCEPT THIS, THE BETTER. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MFM Tactics by Martinez19(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE EARLIER WE ALL REALIZE AND ACCEPT THIS, THE BETTER. grin
Human beings are not impressive. As far as intelligence is concerned, we have failed more than we have achieved.
Re: The MFM Tactics by superhumanist(m): 5:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Ishilove will not like this.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Dalam0n:

So Jesus loves seeing his son with deformity abi?
Jesus doesn't but he has given man the power to change things
Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Jesus doesn't but he has given man the power to change things

Reinhard Bonke claims to have that power but he can not use it to help himself. Instead he relies on corrective lenses to aid his poor eyes sight . Charity begins at home they say. He should help himself first before helping others.

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Dalam0n:

Reinhard Bonke claims to have that power but he can not use it to help himself. Instead he relies on corrective lenses to aid his poor eyes sight . Charity begins at home they say. He should help himself first before helping others.
To set the records straight, Reinhard Bonke doesn't have power.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

To set the records straight, Reinhard Bonke doesn't have power.

He claims he does. But even if he doesn't, the Jesus that has it enjoys sering him suffering with his eye defect abi?

1 Like

Re: The MFM Tactics by hopefulLandlord: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Dalam0n:

Reminds me of Ken Haim who owns answersingenesis. The guy is always screaming "Intelligent Design" but uses corrective lenses too. He's using it to correct what an intelligent designer did lol

2 Likes

Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Dalam0n:

He claims he does. But even if he doesn't, the Jesus that has it enjoys sering him suffering with his eye defect abi?
He doesn't have power. That is misconception many Christians and non Christians have. The owner of the power is God. God uses his servants ( pastors) to change things on earth. Jesus doesn't enjoy his servants suffering. Whatever happens to his servants is for a possible. There is a reason for that.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Dalam0n: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

He doesn't have power. That is misconception many Christians and non Christians have. The owner of the power is God. God uses his servants ( pastors) to change things on earth. Jesus doesn't enjoy his servants suffering. Whatever happens to his servants is for a possible. There is a reason for that.

What is the reason for his eye defect? If claims to raise people from the dead, heal the blind and all but he can not heal himself abi? Very telling.
Re: The MFM Tactics by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You need deliverance.
He's an atheist. What do you expect?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
enilove:

I don't need to correct him.

You should ask yourself what the Op intent was for opening the thread.

The op is the sort of person classified as 'unconscious witch/wizard'. They are agents of Satan but are not aware they're been used to propagate misinformation and deadly ignorance.

There are many unconscious wizards on this thread hiding under the toga of 'scepticism' and 'atheism'
Re: The MFM Tactics by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Emmanystone, bia negodu fvckery
Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Negodu means shut up, not so?
Re: The MFM Tactics by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wake up and open your eyes...

Man is a spirit being encased in flesh...

If you'd have problems you think they'd be from a physical point?? I laugh in Spanish...

Keep thinking you're only all flesh and bones really the deception of Satan is great.... So keep basking and wallowing but as they always say... The end justifies the means.... Adios!!!

Position P. S - believe thou that which you may!!!
Re: The MFM Tactics by Emmanystone: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ishilove:
Nne Ogini?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / Christians,honestly, Do You Think Yahweh And The God Of Jesus Might Be Different / Did She Loose Faith Or She Was Just A Church-goer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.