Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! (1583 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2018
This is a real issue happening right now and currently my brother is confused.

Okay so my brother married his university sweetheart after dating for over 6 years, they finally got married five years ago but different issues has been coming up. 1st my brother was involved in a fire incident he still has fire burns on his body today, its been five years and they don't have a child.

Once his wife was drunk and beat him up, all family members found out about it and eventually they move on, she works late everyday even on Sundays and even when she comes home sometimes she won't even talk to him.
My brother has his own business so he is at home most times. Her family members clearly don't like him the brothers always have one issue or the other with him and even once they sent my brother a text message saying the battle line has been drawn.

So last week they went for my brother's wife's Sister's wedding and during the event she took all the money from his brief case without his knowledge and sprayed her sister. After the event When he confronted her she got angry and left the house sent him a text saying she doesn't want to have anything to do with him its been a week now and she has not come back home doesn't pick his calls or replies his texts.

We have told him to leave her but he said he is confused. Please advice him cause me I am not understanding..

MODIFIED

Even during public holidays she is at work.. On Valentine's day they don't celebrate as a couple should, most times on those days she sleeps outside the house..

THE TRUTH

The truth is this story is actually about my SISTER and not my Brother... I've just seen Nairalanders are Biased when it comes to women and I just wanted people to be honest about what SHE should do
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by Olalan(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Your brother needs a break from that woman, she obviously doesn't love him anymore.
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by Jochabed(f): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
"For Better Or For Worst" Marraige is not always rosy. Let him fight for his marraige,don't let the enemy win.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Olalan:
Your brother needs a break from that woman, she obviously doesn't love him anymore.

What do you mean by a break though
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Jochabed:
"For Better Or For Worst" Marraige is not always rosy. Let him fight for his marraige,don't let the enemy win.

He has been fighting for 5 years.. Still one issue or the other.
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by Olalan(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2018
He should separate himself from her for some time, just maybe she might come back to her senses
twixx:

What do you mean by a break though

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by swiz123(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2018
I would have called you lai Mohammed's daughter, but that would be too rude.

Let's say that you carefully analyzed this epistle to make your brother appear a saint,albeit lying horrendously.

Once his wife was drunk and beat him up, all family members found out about it and eventually they move on : first lie, A drunk woman beating a sober man up? Well, except of course,if he is a weakling.

she took all the money from his brief case without his knowledge and sprayed her sister. After the event When he confronted her she got angry and left the house sent him a text saying she doesn't want to have anything to do with him

The only person that would get mad by offending someone is a mentally deranged person.

Mrs op, tell us the truth

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by basisop(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
She has tasted another preeq. Your brother should count his loses and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
twixx:

Once his wife was drunk and beat him up,
all family members found out about it and eventually they move on, she works late everyday even on Sundays and even when she comes home sometimes she won't even talk to him.

So last week they went for my brother's wife's Sister's wedding and during the event she took all the money from his brief case without his knowledge and sprayed her sister. After the event When he confronted her she got angry and left the house sent him a text saying she doesn't want to have anything to do with him its been a week now and she has not come back home doesn't pick his calls or replies his texts.

PEOPLE WHO SAY WOMEN HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER APART FROM SEX, HAVEN'T MET THIS WOMAN WHO OFFERS HER ALCOHOLIC AND KARATE SKILLS AS WELL. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by UDUJ(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Jochabed:

Will you shut the hell up angry Fight for what marriage?

It that one a marriage? angry
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by Jochabed(f): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2018
UDUJ:

Will you shut the hell up angry Fight for what marriage?

It that one a marriage? angry
lol.. It's really clear, that you have a problem with me.
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

Let's say that you carefully analyzed this epistle to make your brother appear a saint,albeit lying horrendously.

Once his wife was drunk and beat him up, all family members found out about it and eventually they move on : first lie, A drunk woman beating a sober man up? Well, except of course,if he is a weakling.

she took all the money from his brief case without his knowledge and sprayed her sister. After the event When he confronted her she got angry and left the house sent him a text saying she doesn't want to have anything to do with him

The only person that would get mad by offending someone is a mentally deranged person.

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PEOPLE WHO SAY WOMEN HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER APART FROM SEX, HAVEN'T MET THIS WOMAN WHO OFFERS HER ALCOHOLIC AND KARATE SKILLS AS WELL. grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Please just give your advice
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by UDUJ(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Jochabed:
lol.. It's really clear, that you have a problem with me.

I don't have a problem with you sis.

I just want you to stop sugarcoating nonsense as biblical dictates when it's so glaring the marriage is just not working.

This is how men die young from frustrations and depression caused by overbearing wives. My 2 cents smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=twixx post=66500721][/quote]

The truth is this story is actually about my SISTER and not my Brother... I've just seen Nairalander are Biased when it comes to women and I just wanted people to be honest about what SHE should do
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

The truth is this story is actually about my SISTER and not my Brother... I've just seen Nairalanders are Biased when it comes to women and I just wanted people to be honest about what SHE should do
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2018
I'm sorry to say but it seems your brother is the only one in the marriage. Deep down, he knows the solution but he is just finding it hard to believe it.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2018
UDUJ:

I don't have a problem with you sis.

I just want you to stop sugarcoating nonsense as biblical dictates when it's so glaring the marriage is just not working.

This is how men die young from frustrations and depression caused by overbearing wives. My 2 cents smiley

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by Shedrack777: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2018
twixx:
Please just give your advice
ok this is my advice: tell your brother to not call her at all, don't look for her at all, don't text her at all. to force himself as though he has forgotten her.
if she eventually come for divorce, let him not give in. and if he must give in at last, let her pay dearly for it.
don't worry, by the time the other man change her, she'll come back to her senses

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by Aquariann: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2018
twixx:

THE TRUTH

You're just simply silly. All the advices up there are exactly the same words you'll get from NL if the roles were reversed, i.e if your story is even true, considering you already came here with a preconceived notion of the type of advice get. Or perhaps, it's just you carrying out a social experiment.

There'll definitely be people who would tell you your brother in-law is already sleeping around and no longer interested in the marriage. There're those who would encourage her to leave the marriage since (physical) violence is now involved. There'll still be those who'd advocate she withheld sex from him to protect herself from possibly contracting STDs and STIs due to his suspected infidelity. And another pro-marriage/anti-divorce group will advocate she stays in the marriage, involve her pastor or God etc.

So don't come here with any bias about the kind of advice you'll get because you'll see them all irrespective of gender.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2018
twixx:
This is a real issue happening right now and currently my brother is confused.

Okay so my brother married his university sweetheart after dating for over 6 years, they finally got married five years ago but different issues has been coming up. 1st my brother was involved in a fire incident he still has fire burns on his body today, its been five years and they don't have a child.

Once his wife was drunk and beat him up, all family members found out about it and eventually they move on, she works late everyday even on Sundays and even when she comes home sometimes she won't even talk to him.
My brother has his own business so he is at home most times. Her family members clearly don't like him the brothers always have one issue or the other with him and even once they sent my brother a text message saying the battle line has been drawn.

We have told him to leave her but he said he is confused. Please advice him cause me I am not understanding..

MODIFIED

Even during public holidays she is at work.. On Valentine's day they don't celebrate as a couple should, most times on those days she sleeps outside the house..

THE TRUTH

You are confusing me.

Who is your sister? The runaway wife? Or your sister's husband is the runaway husband i.e. she has the burns, the husband works late etc?
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2018
twixx:

The truth is this story is actually about my SISTER and not my Brother... I've just seen Nairalander are Biased when it comes to women and I just wanted people to be honest about what SHE should do

I come from a VERY big family, so I can easily relate to many family problems including your sister's.

One thing I will say is that your sister married the wrong person, and she should either live with her mistake or move on. I personally advice the latter.

You mentioned that your sister had a fire accident, well one of my uncles is married to a bomb blast victim. Their marriage is about 2 years old. At a boy's night out last Christmas, my uncle swore he had not seen another lady's unclothedness since he got married.

Your sister's situation isn't reason enough for her husband to treat her any less than a person.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
123abcclown:

I come from a VERY big family, so I can easily relate to many family problems including your sister's.

One thing I will say is that your sister married the wrong person, and she should either live with her mistake or move on. I personally advice the latter.

You mentioned that your sister had a fire accident, well one of my uncles is married to a bomb blast victim. Their marriage is about 2 years old. At a boy's night out last Christmas, my uncle swore he had not seen another lady's unclothedness since he got married.

Your sister's situation isn't reason enough for her husband to treat her any less than a person.

God bless you, you are wise beyond your years
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2018
bukatyne:

You are confusing me.

Who is your sister? The runaway wife? Or your sister's husband is the runaway husband i.e. she has the burns, the husband works late etc?

My sister is the one going through this.. Her husband hasn't been home for a week
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by twixx(f): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Aquariann:

You're just simply silly. All the advices up there are exactly the same words you'll get from NL if the roles were reversed, i.e if your story is even true, considering you already came here with a preconceived notion of the type of advice get. Or perhaps, it's just you carrying out a social experiment.

They'll definitely be people who would tell you your brother in-law is already sleeping around and no longer interested in the marriage. They're those who would encourage her to leave the marriage since (physical) violence is now involved. They'll still be those who'd advocate she withheld sex from him to protect herself from possibly contracting STDs and STIs due to his suspected infidelity. And another pro-marriage/anti-divorce group will advocate she stays in the marriage, involve her pastor or God etc.

So don't come here with any bias about the kind of advice you'll get because you'll see them all irrespective of gender.

You're right I should've framed it the right way from the beginning but that doesn't change the issue at hand the she is going through this presently
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
simply tell you brother the following:"whats even good about this woman that you wanna spend another minute married to her? good riddance!"
Re: My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! by bukatyne(f): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
twixx:

My sister is the one going through this.. Her husband hasn't been home for a week

So we should flip the script?

Ok.

Anyways, your sister has four choices:

1. Stay in the marriage and endure his shit;
2. Stay in the marriage and demand he treats her like a human being;
3. Seperate from him till all issues are resolved
4. Move on.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Talkative Be Cured? / "Leave My Husband Alone": Photo Of A Lady Display On The Street In Enugu / Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.