Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Is Skrill Really An Alternative To Paypal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Skrill Really An Alternative To Paypal? (400 Views)

How To Withdraw From Sound.me To Paypal | Tiktok Sound.me Promotion / What Is An Alternative To Stream2watch? / 10 Websites Alternative To Wassapviews That Will Increase Your Whatsapp Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Skrill Really An Alternative To Paypal? by Valentinejr(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Skrill (used to be known as Moneybookers) is a financial services company based in United Kingdom, and is still one of the best PayPal alternatives.

Over the months, some bloggers have written extensively about the amazing features of this payment system. But I want to hear from a user here.

1. Can we get out funds in Naira (without Domiciliary account?)

2. If yes, How good is their conversion rate?

Can we add money to the account using our Naira cards?

Then How?

Meanwhile, if you have not heard about Skrill, you can learn more here

I believe that with these few questions answers, Skrill will trully be the best alternative for web marketers and users.

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

My Okada Story / Breaking News: Buhari Appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo Campaign Spokesperson. / Urgent Recruitment.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.