Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities (27205 Views)

Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers / Nigerian Ashley Adirika Accepted Into All 8 Ivy League Schools In US / David Odekunle Accepted Into 7 Ivy League Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by abeliver: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
d title shld b "a 17 yr old girl with a Nigerian background..." and not "17 yr old Nigerian..."

who knows,what her heart wants...
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chai...see pain
geek4k:

Yeh of course, including the skull mining states

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Baroba(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
UNILAG no go give am admission o.

grin cheesy grin She no qualify na, they are waiting for bribe.. Brainy girl.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by pol23: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good girl
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Ejiod(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackHummer:
I am pretty sure she got rejected at MIT
Savagery cool If MIT& Harvard were there NairaL will shutdown with afonja vs ipob
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by bossperry(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
And that useless jamb wont even allow u to apply for three universities angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Bitterleafsoup: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
prince3009:
Let me say what my Sudanese brothers would have said if the name there was "Amarachi Onyedikachi"

She is not a Nigerian...she is British from Brighton!

Argue with your keypads and cheap iTel phones undecided
I love Brighton....

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by BlackHummer(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ejiod:

Savagery cool If MIT& Harvard were there NairaL will shutdown with afonja vs upon

Lol. True
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by khalids: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
lookatew:
It is in this Nairaland that I've realized that alot can happen in 1 minute.. just look at the time of the first 7 comments.

19 out of 20 schools! I would really love to know that last useless school that rejected this young lady. Arrogant shıtheadś that feel they're too good for everybody. Mtschew.

Fine geh u try joor, I'll marry you let's full everywhere with little Albert Einsteins
This is exactly what came to my mind......... grin grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Where are the chestbeaters? grin Ndigbo Kwenu?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by iamfromlagos(f): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
If na nigeria if she no fail jamb. She wont meet catchment or merit. If u love ur unborn kindly emigrate go beta country o
WORD! No future for the unborn in this country.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by mabea: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Basic123:
Igbo amaka grin
Kai this guy wan burst my chest

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tochyodiks:
And Nigerian universities will be forming for us.. Anyways to be honest it's hard to gain admission into those 19 universities.. But as a black I must say luck is on her side
It's not luck, sir. Not at all!
It's not about being black, white, sir.
When u hav what they r looking for, dey will take u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by kennsville(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
She has not even decided what to study in the uni. If na naija. She will fill it in her waec jamb gce nabteb postume ume. I had tayad for this country
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
buddenlove:

It's not luck, sir. Not at all!
It's not about being black, white, sir.
When u hav what they r looking for, dey will take u.
yes I agree with you.. But don't forget that sometimes some people over there can be racist and not give you the opportunity you deserve.. My cousin over there was denied scholarship for nursing school even tho she out rightly won, and she's a very bright student too.. That action alone caused her one year to rethink
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by eyinjuege: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tochyodiks:
yes I agree with you.. But don't forget that sometimes some people over there can be racist and not give you the opportunity you deserve.. My cousin over there was denied scholarship for nursing school even tho she out rightly won, and she's a very bright student too.. That action alone caused her one year to rethink

Yet a lot of other Nigerians have been getting the same scholarships. If you qualify for it, you get it.
Her village people must be at work..

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
just like Sheila Ibrahim...... intelligent at it peak
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by mercyville: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
oluoni:
Chai...see pain
19...WOW!This is the highest number of best world universities by an African.Kudos to her.Meanwhile,he pain am.
Well..he comes from SE=SKULL EATERS
grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by toprealman: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
lookatew:
It is on this Nairaland that I've realized that alot can happen in 1 minute.. just look at the time of the first 7 comments.

19 out of 20 schools! I would really love to know that last useless school that rejected this young lady. Arrogant shıtheadś that feel they're too good for everybody. Mtschew.

Fine geh u try joor, I'll marry you let's full everywhere with little Albert Einsteins
UMUDIKE or FUTO
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Charles478: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Someone applied for 20 university she nor even write jamb and post ume o. Yet in this shit hole someone cannot even apply for two university.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by parisbluefox: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
What’s the point of applying to 19 schools? You only get to attend one at the end of the day. So why waste all that money on application fees?

iiooxx:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/04/17-year-old-nigerian-accepted-19-worlds-top-universities-����/?amp
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by delpee(f): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Brilliant girl! God bless her much more.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by BlackAce31(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
There is a general application centre where they can apply to as many schools as they can although not all universities accept that (e.g MIT)
Moreover those top schools can be very selective so applying to just one is risky. I agree 20 is a little too much but it does increase ur chance of being admitted. Some apply to 7 top schools and still get rejected by all
parisbluefox:
What’s the point of applying to 19 schools? You only get to attend one at the end of the day. So why waste all that money on application fees?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by parisbluefox: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Yes I’m aware there’s a general application centre that allows you apply to multiple schools and then pay one application fee for all those schools. However, there’s a limit to the number of schools you can apply to, when applying through the general application centre. Yes it’s risky to apply to just one school. But I think 20 is excessive! What happened to applying to 5 different schools?

BlackAce31:
There is a general application centre where they can apply to as many schools as they can although not all universities accept that (e.g MIT)
Moreover those top schools can be very selective so applying to just one is risky. I agree 20 is a little too much but it does increase ur chance of being admitted. Some apply to 7 top schools and still get rejected by all
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Temysteve(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
UNILAG no go give am admission o.
who is UNILAG She is too expensive for OAU there baba sef let alone ordinary LAG.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Bifrost: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
hajoke2000:
just like Sheila Ibrahim...... intelligence at it peak

Modified.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Bifrost: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
OLAFIMIX:
What a genius
Modified.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Bifrost: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Funny enough she's undecided on what to study, I wonder how she Passed in all the interviews.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by sanchybaby: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Good
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by GavelSlam: 1:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I love Brighton....

That's not Brighton.
Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by Bitterleafsoup: 3:05am On Apr 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

That's not Brighton.
Where is it? Starts with a B and every ethnic food resturant was there.

Re: 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities by GavelSlam: 4:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Where is it? Starts with a B and every ethnic food resturant was there.

Maybe Brixton?
Scratch that doesn't even look like Brixton.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students / Times World Universities Rankings 2020: See How African Universities Fared / Check Absu Results Online Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.