Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ (14228 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dazzles In Black Gown For "The Tribunal" Premiere / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Prime Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde who just lately celebrated her 20th wedding ceremony anniversary in grand fashion and even went on a second honeymoon together with her pilot husband Captain Matthew Ekeinde speaks on the situation a lady ought to stroll away from her marriage. The mom of 4 who has for 3 years operating being the model ambA**ador for a magnificence product Ghandour Cosmetics was met at the launch of the product in Nigeria where she talked about magnificence and the state of the nation and marriage.

For a way lengthy have you ever been with Ghandour?

For 3 years. Although this is their first time in Nigeria however they’ve been in Ghana for 2 years and I’ve been their ambA**ador since then and I’m snug with it. For me to be their model ambA**ador for 3 years it have to be snug.

You latterly celebrated 20 years wedding ceremony anniversary, how does it really feel being married for 20 years within the leisure business?

I’m simply grateful. I’m married to my pal, my future supporter. There isn’t a relationship with out its challenges. 20 years and a few individuals stated O*G you guys have to be with out stress. I simply need individuals to know that in case you are decided to do it in life and you’re decided to make it you’ll make it. You could have troubles usually in life together with your mother and father, together with your siblings so it’s a traditional factor. Don’t use each alternative of a quarrel in a relationship or together with your partner to justify the truth that everyone says marriage is tough.

It isn’t any more durable I feel than some other relationship we’ve in life with your corporation companions or together with your siblings. I perceive that there are some relationships which have extra challenges. If there’s any type of abuse concerned I feel they need to discover their method out shortly but when there isn’t a abuse or another factor you’ll be able to hold in. Leaving that I’ve had good occasions with my partner, simply be A**ociates that’s what issues should.
successful marriage .... please Continue Reading at SOURCE

Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Finally, Actress Ini Edo Is Pregnant, Check Her Out - Photo >> https://www.nairaland.com/4439223/finally-actress-ini-edo-pregnant
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by henry007(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Husband Of Murdered Artiste,alizee Arrested & Remanded At The Ikoyi Prison-photo >>
Click To see More Graphic photos at source >> http://finegist.com/2018/04/07/peter-nielsen-husband-of-murdered-artiste-alizee-arrested-remanded-at-the-ikoyi-prison-photo/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal >> http://finegist.com/2018/04/08/how-lagos-big-girls-offer-us-free-3x-for-tattoo-tattoo-artists-reveal/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/06/22/spanish-tax-authority-gives-cristiano-ronaldo-reason-to-leave-spain/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
“I am Pregnant for Kizz Daniel” — Nigerian Lady claims, shares baby bump >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/05/29/i-am-pregnant-for-kizz-daniel-nigerian-lady-claims-shares-baby-bump/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Meet Nigerian Lady Making a Fortune by Designing Men’s Shoes >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/06/22/meet-nigerian-lady-making-a-fortune-by-designing-mens-shoes/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Plz READ
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2018
..Waoo
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by bamoski4real: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2018
It's only because the husband is tolerant of a harlot wife.

If not, tell me how a woman like omotola made it in the industry without oloshoism?

Mr pascal atuma has said it all smiley
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
,,**
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
../
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k – See Photo >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/06/19/dg-photo-of-wizkid-sold-online-by-getty-images-for-n130k-see-photo/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
How To Overcome Infertility through Multiple IVF Cycles – Expert >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/06/23/how-to-overcome-infertility-through-multiple-ivf-cycles-expert/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by KanwuliaExtra: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
A marriage blessed by the gods!
Kudos! kiss
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
I Officially Became A Billionaire In 1977 When I Was 21 Years Old – Bill Gates >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/06/24/i-officially-became-a-billionaire-in-1977-when-i-was-21-years-old-bill-gates/
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
At Last Fans of the Nigeria’s Super Eagles who don't the privilege to travel Russia can watch the 2018 FIFA World Cup live matches Online with VPN.
Click To see how to WATCH The 2018 FIFA World Cup live matches Online with VPN.
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
"""'-.
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
"""'-.**
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2018
:::
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2018
::"
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
*"-
Re: After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ by ojootaru: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Married Woman Caught In The Act With Younger Lover - WATCH VIDEO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous When They Were Born / The Biography Of The Nigeria Gospel Musician "David Ekene" / Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.