Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My MMM True Life Story - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My MMM True Life Story (480 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My MMM True Life Story by RainjamesAkwu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
True life story.
I could remember as if It was yesterday when I was introduced to MMM. At first his explanation was flimsy and I hesitated in joining but he later took me to MMM guilder who explained all the ideologies and I was fully convinced to join.
I gave it a try with 20k and I was perplexed when I got 33k within a month and I thought to myself I have seen the right channel to be rich. When I was about leaving for NYSC I used the 30k given to me to take to camp to provide help (PH) and I couldn't sleep when it was just 2days to camp and my money was still in the air, luckily I was paid a day to camp so I set out for camp the very day the camp opened.
I was able to register more people during service year and I became a guider. . .and I was able to even register my boss who I was working under. In 2016 when I heard people's money got stocked I was just laughing cos I escaped reason being that I didn't PH.
February 2017 I was fully back into MMM and I was able to convince more people to the extent I had about 37 downliners. In June 2017 when I noticed early merging of PH which means GH (Get Help) superseded PH. I called a guider Iji Psymon to clarify my doubt but he gave me full assurance that nothing would happen that the system was very healthy, those were his words. When it was time for me to GH I did but was not merged with anybody to pay me which was usual. I also had people's accounts I was managing. A friend of mine saw me lying in my bed in my room around 9pm which was usual of me cos I normally play chess till 11pm or 12am. He came over to laugh at me not knowing we were in the same shoes cos his money was in the system too. After a good laugh he pulled over to know what the matter was. After being told I ended up laughing when I saw the mood on his face.
Soon the people I was managing account for were on my neck, all my effort to explain things proved abortive. I had to pay some of them with my own money. Then I realised not all that glitters is actually gold. Then I remembered all the warning given by the Senate.
Today MMM has finally ended. Thank God I was able to offset the debts and I became a free man with more lost than gain.
Re: My MMM True Life Story by eezeribe(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
OK

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Items You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Money / Invest In My Project In Exchange For 20-40% Of All Future Revenue / Traveller's Cheque Available $50itb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.