Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors (25805 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by bionixs: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I think freeze hates most pentecostal pastors maybe cos one of them supported his ex wife over him during the divorce
exactly

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Thesia(f): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Churches nowadays is a play ground for this fake pastors, always robbing people bring this and that, if u don't pay ur tithe u become enemy of God ...
HMMMM, na only God go punish those fake pastors, don't worry your is coming, when u will reap what u sow.
Damn fake pastors...
Even jay z is better than them, at least he doesn't Rob the poor of the little they have, than what this fake pastors does now..
Rubbish..... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by paxonel(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Daddy freeze is very correct here.

The likes of Jay z and beyounce are far better than the likes of oyedepo and adeboye, God has made it that way there is nothing anyone can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Kingpee2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
olabrad:

Disprove him or shut up. All you do is to abuse the messenger when your well-shielded lies get exposed. Pastor slave
thank you sir ,been down your lane before ,I’m a Christian with no church at the moment ,how does that make me a Slave,I won’t buy the idea of tithing too but let us at least let us have some sense of understanding,You have a problem with understanding..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by bejeria101(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
So says a member! Now you know daddy fridge source!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by paxonel(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:
You people are just misquoting this guy! There is still sense in what he’s saying !!! We know the masons to be with the Satan but most pastors acting like men of God where as they are just doing what is called “Pastor-preneurship
sentimental people don't think along with freeze comments, don't mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by olabrad: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
thank you sir ,been down your lane before ,I’m a Christian with no church at the moment ,how does that make me a Slave,I won’t buy the idea of tithing too but let us at least let us have some sense of understanding,You have a problem with understanding..

Freeze's assertion is no brainer. If your brains aren't dead sir, you will easily understand what he's saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

If these pastors tell us......If these pastors tell us.

When are they telling us?
The one that posted their on the internet were you not the one condemning them

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
I cast out that demonic cold frozen spirit from baba fridge, out NOW . In freezers name out
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingspin:
This Daddy freeze may have forgotten that he is on the same page with the pastors i.e. religious doctrine. And for that reason. It is up to the listener to either receive or reject whatsoever massage. Mr. Freeze cannot claim he has a supreme or final argument. Just like Daddy freeze have his own personal opinion on faith matters same way the pastors and the rest of us. But one thing I know is Daddy is so lucky because if it were to be the other faith I doubt how long he will be around.
He would have being six feet on the ground

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by thunderbabs: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Freeze should get a piece of land already...... I will be head of donations, not tithes, donations
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by paxonel(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
goodnews777:
some pastors have done better than that without advertising it mr freeze. I think that mr freeze,s brain is frozen. His talk is cheap because the supply is greater than the demand.
You are wrong!
I agree with you that some pastors, infact all Nigerian pastors are trying when it comes to helping the needy, jay Z is doing the same.
But if you look at the general results of efforts from Nigerian pastors and compare them to what jay z has been doing in America, you will agree with me that the result is far better in America than in Nigeria.

It's like the more pastors are helping the more we have so much people still suffering in Africa
But that is not the case in America,
Meaning, Jay z is making impact than Nigerian pastors.
That is not difficult to understand

All you need to do is think
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by NairaMaster1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Diso60090:

Yes dey do

They do?

Or

They did?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Papyk: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Daddy freeze is useless.
My Dear Daddy freeze is not useless, he is free and opening so many people eyes to your 419 pastor and GOs. please be part of this unfold history,Daddy freeze is sent by God because you don`t actually have any church in Nigeria, what you have are business centres. I know your a pastor for you to say this and please let me give a sincere advice, GO AND GET A JOB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Diso60090(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
NairaMaster1:

They do?

Or

They did?

Na your head dick be that you must be a science student
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Heavance(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
The crazy thing is, in Nigeria, we may think of building a church there before anything......
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Kingpee2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
olabrad:

Freeze's assertion is no brainer. If your brains aren't dead sir, you will easily understand what he's saying.
i won’t agree that mine is dead yet ,because yours died long ago sir ..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Felilad: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
This freeze or whatever he calls himself is an antichrist

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by wildernessVoice: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Freeze getting frozen day by day.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by eph12(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

If these pastors tell us......If these pastors tell us.

When are they telling us?
You still won't believe
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by eph12(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
paxonel:

You are wrong!
I agree with you that some pastors, infact all Nigerian pastors are trying when it comes to helping the needy, jay Z is doing the same.
But if you look at the general results of efforts from Nigerian pastors and compare them to what jay z has been doing in America, you will agree with me that the result is far better in America than in Nigeria.

It's like the more pastors are helping the more we have so much people still suffering in Africa
But that is not the case in America,
Meaning, Jay z is making impact than Nigerian pastors.
That is not difficult to understand

All you need to do is think
LOL

It's this way because they have a functioning government there. This is so obvious to understand na
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by chiedozie198100: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
At least he has finally stated his sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by vertueptime: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:
You are right freeze.

Except camera men, pastors and crime these days, if its not rape or sleeping with church members wife it will be defiling, scamming or rituals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Demayour: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
I think it's time the fellow called Freeze stop whining into our hearings. But for those who'd keep eulogising him. He kept saying 'pastors this, pastors that' showing us what non-pastors are doing better than pastors yet he has never showed us a picture of himself doing things he claimed pastors don't do. We are in the last days where everyone have the Bible no matter their religion. if you feel inadequate, follow your bible based on your interpretations and leave others alone. Enough of this angry kid chatter here and there

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Charles4075(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
Mr freeze is getting crazier day by day,sometimes he will make sense and next minute his sense will just vanish ..
As in ehhh, it will just vanish like willi willi.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
givan:
Only that illuminati isn't real.l sad .Its all Prodigy of mobb deep duo invention
My Broda! They are every where. On this forum, on social media, on movies, even the phone we are using. They once exist around - 1783-1880[Not Sure]. you have a device to check their history. Before they scattered them, But they are still around in the shadow. They multiply by the day and work both day and nite to fetch souls to the devil. And Yes! They are progressing. They work how the brain function, with hidden identity without been seen. Only most of them show themselves with sign and symbols. Like the pyramid and the rest. And all their target is our MIND! Thats it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by tuna4servi(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why can't u do the same thing gentle man? Do what u think is right and leave the pastors alone
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
Mr freeze is getting crazier day by day,sometimes he will make sense and next minute his sense will just vanish ..

Ur sense doesn't understand his sense.

He's saying that pastors do not build boreholes for communities who do not have water to drink.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
bemejr:
My Broda! They are every where. On this forum, on social media, on movies, even the phone we are using. They once exist around - 1783-1880[Not Sure]. you have a device to check their history. Before they scattered them, But they are still around in the shadow. They multiply by the day and work both day and nite to fetch souls to the devil. And Yes! They are progressing. They work how the brain function, with hidden identity without been seen. Only most of them show themselves with sign and symbols. Like the pyramid and the rest. And all their target is our MIND! Thats it.

Cut that carp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Kingpee2(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur sense doesn't understand his sense.

He's saying that pastors do not build boreholes for communities who do not have water to drink.
see this jinxed slowpoke ,did he tell you he was referring to boreholes not being done ...You sense needs good battery and charger ...You lack much power right now ...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by MrPRevailer(m): 1:34am On Apr 08, 2018
okpaire:
i once listened to dis guy and he made lot of sense. I even argued with people based on his teachings but now it seems he has lost it

You are deceived by a man who has no spirit of God but devils.

A deceiver and the gullible including weak christians feel good to call him 'Daddy'

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Cut that carp.
can you do me a favor and keep shut!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter / Do Not Joke With Prophecies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.