Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors (25809 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by paxonel(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2018
eph12:

LOL

It's this way because they have a functioning government there. This is so obvious to understand na
exactly!
You see what freeze is talking about.

If we want our pastors to be better than the likes of Jay z, let's have a functional government, It's as simple as that.

Again, freeze is asking the same question, where is this disfunctional government coming from?

Is it not coming from religious people and politicians?

Who are breeding disfunctional religious people and politicians?

Ofcourse, the answer is churches, mosques and African traditional institutions.

So, only educated sensible people will understand what freeze is trying to talk about.

When people hear Illuminati, conspiracy theorists picks it up from there without reasoning

Freeze is bad, freeze is devil, freeze is this, freeze is that.

See, na only God go save Nigeria. grin

God came using pastors, but Nigerians have succeeded in defeating pastors and make them dance to their evil traditional tune and turn them hungry money seekers in churches, all churches.

OK, God is now using a non pastor who is not interested in distorting money from church members, thinking may be Nigerians will listen.
But guess what Nigerians are saying?
He is a divorcee,
He is rubbish, he is not making sense, he is Illuminati, he is devil.

cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by olabrad: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Kingpee2:
i won’t agree that mine is dead yet ,because yours died long ago sir ..

Looks like you are also an ignoramus, aside from being a brain-dead dolt.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Ifeoluwatee6745(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=preciousosas1 post=66512500][/quote] Thank you they will tell us the pastor is showing off
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by eph12(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2018
paxonel:
exactly!
You see what freeze is talking about.

If we want our pastors to be better than the likes of Jay z, let's have a functional government, It's as simple as that.

Again, freeze is asking the same question, where is this disfunctional government coming from?

Is it not coming from religious people and politicians?

Who are breeding disfunctional religious people and politicians?

Ofcourse, the answer is churches, mosques and African traditional institutions.

So, only educated sensible people will understand what freeze is trying to talk about.

When people hear Illuminati, conspiracy theorists picks it up from there without reasoning

Freeze is bad, freeze is devil, freeze is this, freeze is that.

See, na only God go save Nigeria. grin

God came using pastors, but Nigerians have succeeded in defeating pastors and make them dance to their evil traditional tune and turn them hungry money seekers in churches, all churches.

OK, God is now using a non pastor who is not interested in distorting money from church members, thinking may be Nigerians will listen.
But guess what Nigerians are saying?
He is a divorcee,
He is rubbish, he is not making sense, he is Illuminati, he is devil.

cheesy
You are very wrong. Our government is not as a result of the church. No matter the teachings we receive in the church, an average African man thinks of himself first before any other person. No church will ask someone to steal, kill, lie, destroy others.

There are millions of people who don't care about religion in this country but are ready to harm the next man to be successful. There are those that kill others to sacrifice to some gods but I don't see how your non-pastor is talking about it. If pastors stop collecting tithes today freeze will stop attacking them, because his grouse with them is the tithe and not about every other thing they teach in the church. That is very myopic for even you that claims to be educated or intelligent.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by naijaguy123456(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2018
bionixs:
right how?
He is right because illuminati is way better than some Nigerian pastors. It's all about the money, most are fake, am a Christian and I know what am talking about.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by paxonel(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2018
eph12:

You are very wrong. Our government is not as a result of the church.
where are Nigerians getting their faulty moral values if not from the churches and mosques? If the family was equipped enough to bring up children in the right way, why are they running to churches and mosques for their children to be thought?

No matter the teachings we receive in the church, an average African man thinks of himself first before any other person. No church will ask someone to steal, kill, lie, destroy others.
but church will encourage people to make money anyhow they want to, by distorting money from gullible church members to acquire private jets?
When did you hear that Jay Z did that to people?

There are millions of people who don't care about religion in this country but are ready to harm the next man to be successful.
that's very true, but there are few of them like that. As I'm talking to you, 95% of the Nigerian population are into one religion or the other, and almost all of them are corrupt people, including me.

There are those that kill others to sacrifice to some gods but I don't see how your non-pastor is talking about it.
the redemption of Nigeria does not lie in fetish diabolical people, it lies in the truth found in the bible, and the church owns the bible they are busy administering tradition to please people and make money, rather than justice

If pastors stop collecting tithes
they have the option of collecting donations, tithe is fraudulent. It was donations early christians collected to propagate the gospel.

today freeze will stop attacking them,
freeze will not stop attacking them like that until there are notable changes in the way Nigerians are taking their education forgranted. If pastors are serious they will focus on educating people rather than distorting from people.

because his grouse with them is the tithe
that is because tithing is fraudulent.

and not about every other thing they teach in the church.
every other things they preach that are right do not need criticism, but rather they need to be commended.

That is very myopic for even you that claims to be educated or intelligent.

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by bionixs: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2018
naijaguy123456:
He is right because illuminati is way better than some Nigerian pastors. It's all about the money, most are fake, am a Christian and I know what am talking about.
but why do anti pastors activist only see what bad ones do and play deaf ,blind and dumb when pastors do good?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by eph12(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2018
paxonel:
where are Nigerians getting their faulty moral values if not from the churches and mosques? If the family was equipped enough to bring up children in the right way, why are they running to churches and mosques for their children to be thought?
but church will encourage people to make money anyhow they want to, by distorting money from gullible church members to acquire private jets?
When did you hear that Jay Z did that to people?
that's very true, but there are few of them like that. As I'm talking to you, 95% of the Nigerian population are into one religion or the other, and almost all of them are corrupt people, including me.
the redemption of Nigeria does not lie in fetish diabolical people, it lies in the truth found in the bible, and the church owns the bible they are busy administering tradition to please people and make money, rather than justice
they have the option of collecting donations, tithe is fraudulent. It was donations early christians collected to propagate the gospel.
freeze will not stop attacking them like that until there are notable changes in the way Nigerians are taking their education forgranted. If pastors are serious they will focus on educating people rather than distorting from people.
that is because tithing is fraudulent.
every other things they preach that are right do not need criticism, but rather they need to be commended.

grin
Please try to make your point as brief as possible so it can be followed.

Tell me what they teach in the church that is making Nigerians have faulty morals. Give true life scenarios please.

What sort of education are you expecting from the church? To be a pilot or doctor?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Seeker091: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

It's either you are blind, deaf to all the things pastors do in the society or you are just an ignorant follower of freeze who chooses to criticize mostly pentecostal churches, so which is it
give examples now
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2018
bemejr:
can you do me a favor and keep shut!

cheesy.

I will do that wen u stop displaying silidity.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by okpaire(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You are deceived by a man who has no spirit of God but devils.

A deceiver and the gullible including weak christians feel good to call him 'Daddy'

boss I am a person that listens to reason.
his earlier message was good and it had Biblical backings
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Kingpee2:
see this jinxed slowpoke ,did he tell you he was referring to boreholes not being done ...You sense needs good battery and charger ...You lack much power right now ...

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by paxonel(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2018
eph12:

Tell me what they teach in the church that is making Nigerians have faulty morals. Give true life scenarios please.

It is believed in churches that because God can do miracles therefore he is always into miracles at all times. (therefore they keep singing, miracle working God.. )
I want to say that this is very wrong!
If God chooses not to perform any miracle again this modern day, no church can force him to continue doing so.
Many of us go to church today because of the miracles pastors have presented. But the truth is, God wanted us to be wondered by love this modern day and not miracles because love is far greater than any miracle we can ever think of. Intellectually or otherwise, love will always surpress miracles, fictions and diabolism.
And now, our pastors have used all manner of miracles to attract people to acquire undue wealth, they give people the impression that they can achieve anything through miracles including wealth, they begin to believe that wealth comes by chance or destiny so people don't want to work hard anymore.

So, billions of people prefer sitting in church to respond shouts of HALLELUJAH to some fake prophecies in order to mysteriously connect themselves to some miracles and claim an instant divine fortune, in the process, they miraculously use tithe for compulsory distortion of church members and miraculously become wealthy, acquire private jets and build schools that are not affordable to the poor.
(I'm not saying building school is bad, but if you must build schools, use your legitimate money to do so)

Things don't work that way!

Not working hard or laziness of the mind simply means abandoning love,It breeds false hope and fraudulent activities by extension.
Young Nigerians don't see anything wrong in YAHOO anymore. When maga pays its a miracle to them, they celebrate.
When poticians rigs election and win, it's a miracle to them.
People have lost their self moral values and dignity because they have been conditioned in their minds to believe so much in miracles and prayers, and juju and rituals.

What sort of education are you expecting from the church? To be a pilot or doctor?
non!
The kind of education expected from pastors, let them shield their beliefs of witchcraft existence. There is nothing like witchcraft tormenting people's destiny, we are all achitects of our individual successes and failures.
Let pastors teach church members the bible.
Let them start building intelligence on people, there is so much intelligence to learn from the bible especially from Jesus Christ.
My God!!!!
Nigerians are not seeing anything.

If you have ever travelled abroad nobody mention witchcraft, miracles, juju in churches.
All those things are not realistic.

Mountain of fire will be here in Africa teaching rubbish, adeboye go follow suit, oyedepo, all of them.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

cheesy.

I will do that wen u stop displaying silidity.
Hmmm! Well, you got lucky today. But next time, if you dont understand what you see. I suggest you should avoid it before jumping into a trap.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
bemejr:
Hmmm! Well, you got lucky today. But next time, if you dont understand what you see. I suggest you should avoid it before jumping into a trap.

Boasting Yoruba Afonja.
Na only BIG mouth una get as potent weapon.
grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors by ImaIma1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
My church even did a project "feed a widow" on Easter Monday. We planned to distribute packs of things worth 5k each to 1000 widows in the area but ended up doing close to 1200.

And projects like this are often. It didn't just start. When there was the issue in South Sudan, we also went there with a lot of things.

Freeze should calm down. What has he done for yhe less privileged? He should sell his designer wristwatches and send youths to school. Buying jamb form is not enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Not Joke With Prophecies! / Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.