Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (40244 Views)

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by 247frolicboss(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
A 40-year-old commercial bus driver has been arrested for defiling a 7-year old he calls his wife. the abuse which has been on for a while has now resulted in damaged bladder for the child, who now constantly urinates on herself.

The sad incident happened at a compound in Ilupeju PalmGroove area, Lagos State.

According to New Telegraph, the victim always visited the suspect identified as Baba Michael, but unknown to many, Michael violated the child on every visit.

The abuse came to the open after the girl continuously urinated on herself during an examination in school.

Her school management who suspected sexual violation alerted Child Protection Network when the girl urinated on herself in class.

Mrs. Ka , who spoke to newsmen and was contacted by her daughter’s class teacher said;

“She urinated on herself in the class during exams. It was her classmate, sitting close to her, that first noticed her unusual behaviour. “When her teacher sent for me, she said she thought it was the exam anxiety that made her to urinate on her body. She allowed her to continue with her exams. But a few minutes later, she urinated again.

‘The teacher and headmaster asked me if she had been bedwetting before then, I told them it was long she stopped. It was then I knew something was terribly wrong with my daughter. I started weeping,” the mother said. She explained that the headmaster further asked her the person that was fond of sending the victim on errands in their compound, but she couldn’t think of a single person. Lawal had always encouraged her children to be respectful and run errands for people older than them.’

“Before I got to her school, the management had invited Child Protection Network, a human rights group. After much interrogation, my daughter confessed that it was Baba Michael, our neighbour, who defiled her. Baba Michael just moved into our compound two months ago. He lives with his uncle and fourmonth- old baby.

‘It is my daughter that usually takes care of the little baby. She also used to run errands for the man. I didn’t know something like that was happening right under my nose. However, I noticed that the man usually calls all young girls in the compound his wife.” After revealing her ordeal, the victim was taken to Mirabel Centre, atLagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), where it was confirmed she had been defiled.
Comrade Toyin Okanlawon, The Child Protection Network Coordinator, confirmed that the suspect has been arrested.

“We were able to arrest the suspect through the support of his uncle. My advice to parents and guardians is to take good care of their children, especially the girl-child. They should prevent them from staying in isolated places.”

http://newshelm.ng/photo-40-year-old-bus-driver-defiles-7-year-old-damages-her-bladder/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by BabyApple(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
aiye baba micheal yi ti cast.

8 Likes

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Kingpee2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
This dude should be given a cow to sleep with as punishment ...

7 Likes

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by chukxie(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Castrate the he-goat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
The man should be sentenced if found guilty. (No time)
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by IdeyFindWife: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
OhhhhMG! free gun possession must be legalized in Nigeria.

Guys like this just need to be deleted, like, "recycle-bin-emptied" kinda permanently deleted angry! Chai, am so mad rt now, a 7yr old?!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by sekundosekundo: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
"However, I noticed that the man usually calls all young girls in the compound his wife.”

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
This is why I rebuke anyone or friend that jokingly call my daughter his or his son's wife. The reason they do this is to create a friendly atmosphere around the girls for their evil plans.

PARENTS BE WARNED!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by sekundosekundo: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
OhhhhMG! free gun possession must be legalized in Nigeria.

Guys like this just need to be deleted, like, "recycle-bin-emptied" kinda permanently deleted angry! Chai, am so mad rt now, a 7yr old?!

At 40 the idiot is still squatting with someone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by IdeyFindWife: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:

At 40 the idiot is still squatting with someone.

I just hope it's not the much touted ritual money that he's trying to use the girl for.

I think some department of govt has to seriously get involved in regulating the practices of traditional worshippers. It's often always some "jazzman" herbalist somewhere who fingers their brain into thinking "the ancestors" will make-it-rain on them if only they can despoil young girls, delimb pple or, outrightly, mine their skulls. angry And they're often after women for some crazily odd reason embarassed

And idiotss like #Freeze will gingerly, hypocritically and snobbishly step around these kinda posts, all the while, looking for supposed high-profile targets in his misguided crusade instead of raising string awareness & sustained advocacy efforts with his platform!

Injustice everywhere, who will get justice for this family now? Even at that, the girl's life will never remain the same again.

3 Likes

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by talk2archy: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
c
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Baba Micheal

WestLife sef angry

5 Likes

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by nabegibeg: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
247frolicboss:
A 40-year-old commercial bus driver has been arrested for defiling a 7-year old he calls his wife. the abuse which has been on for a while has now resulted in damaged bladder for the child, who now constantly urinates on herself.

The sad incident happened at a compound in Ilupeju PalmGroove area, Lagos State.

According to New Telegraph, the victim always visited the suspect identified as Baba Michael, but unknown to many, Michael violated the child on every visit.

The abuse came to the open after the girl continuously urinated on herself during an examination in school.

Her school management who suspected sexual violation alerted Child Protection Network when the girl urinated on herself in class.

Mrs. Ka , who spoke to newsmen and was contacted by her daughter’s class teacher said;

Comrade Toyin Okanlawon, The Child Protection Network Coordinator, confirmed that the suspect has been arrested.

“We were able to arrest the suspect through the support of his uncle. My advice to parents and guardians is to take good care of their children, especially the girl-child. They should prevent them from staying in isolated places.”

http://newshelm.ng/photo-40-year-old-bus-driver-defiles-7-year-old-damages-her-bladder/

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Oyindidi(f): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Does it mean ashawo joint no dey again? I die inside anytime I see stories like this

2 Likes

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by mumjeremy(f): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
beast in human form. dey should remove his tin n give him to swallow

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by propanet(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
How possible it is to penetrate a 7yrs old?

2 Likes

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Oyindidi(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:
"However, I noticed that the man usually calls all young girls in the compound his wife.”

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
This is why I rebuke anyone or friend that jokingly call my daughter his or his son's wife. The reason they do this is to create a friendly atmosphere around the girls for their evil plans.

PARENTS BE WARNED!
Some mothers go dey laugh when all this randy old men dey call their daughters my wife. In fact make I do buy gun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Proper investigation should be carried out, you'd be shocked at what would materialize.

I don't believe in hasty conclusions.

disclaimer: not a pedophile, so don't label me wrongly.

I've seen/watched people confess to crimes they didn't commit( channel 170 and 171), how much more this.

I feel for the girl and her family but indepth investigations please.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by jonnpedro: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please kill him ASAP

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by jonnpedro: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please help me kill the bastard ASAP

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Randy100: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
The man is very wicked. How does his penis fit into the small girl vagina?
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by PrincessB1(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
What is all these undecided
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
propanet:
How possible it is to penetrate a 7yrs old?
angry
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Abfinest007(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
senseless idiot konji is not a bastard in this case
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Praktikals(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
This dude should be given a cow to sleep with as punishment ...
How will that serve as a punishment for the mad man?
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Praktikals(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
mumjeremy:
grin
mumjeremy:
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by fredoooooo: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Damage his bladder and d*ick with a broken bottle , then throw the bastard behind the bar ...
#oloriburukusomebody angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
And some idiots on this forum once said a lady was over reacting when her baby daddy's friend said her one year old daughter had curves lipsrsealed

Best punishment is to insert a needle on the tip of his pen1s and use a candle or lighter to heat it up angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
News like this make me sick.

Years back, a 15 year old girl living in my friend's street who was in SS1 wrote me a love letter and gave it to her little sister of 5 as courier to me. I read the letter and the following day, I called her aside and told her that what she needed at that stage of her life was not "love or a boyfriend" but to concentrate on her studies, get into the university and at the right time, a man who deserves her would come along. I was 22 at the time and in my first year in the university. I would have seen it as an opportunity of "free sex" but hell NO...i thought of other things like her getting pregnant, my academic future etc.

Even though she eventually went round telling some of her friends that I was a "Jew man" who rejected what other guys were dying to get from her, it didn't mean anything to me.

Now when I see news of men who bring out their smelly manhood and have the nerve, conscience and audacity to penetrate a minor, I just marvel!

These are men who make it look like being a man is close to being an animal...these are men who make feminists have the nerve to talk down men and how they are dogs...these are men who make every claim of rape (whether perpetrated or not) seem believable!

Men like this should be "removed" from society! And when I say removed...i mean a total and permanent removal! angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by ipobarecriminals: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
angry nail dis bastard balls
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Reelmii: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
how will they fix the bladder issue naw, which kind winch con dey leave with person for compound

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by sirusX(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
The girl shouldn't have kept on going back

Parents should always teach their children about abuse and what to do when in danger

They should always encourage their children to talk to them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber 'Ekugbe' Killed By Police In Asaba / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help / Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.