Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) (28218 Views)

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / NSCDC Nabs 29-year-old For Defiling Four-year-old In Ondo / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by nwekeugochukwu: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
A 36-year-old school bus driver has been arrested by men of Ogun state police command for allegedly defiling a 4yrs old pupil (name withheld) of the school where he was working, IgbereTV reports.

A statement released by DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesperson of the command, states that the suspect, Humble Michael, was arrested on January 22 following a complaint by the mother of the victim who reported at Ogijo divisional headquarters that while her husband was bathing their daughter, he discovered that blood was gushing out of her private part, and when the girl was questioned, she disclosed to her parents that the driver of their school bus was the person who had sex with her on the 21st of January 2021.

''The victim stated further that after the driver had dropped all other school children at their various homes, she was the only person left on the bus. This gave the driver opportunity to park somewhere along the road and defiled the little innocent girl.

Upon the report, the Dpo Ogijo division CSP Muhammed Sulaiman Baba detailed his operatives to go after the suspect and he was subsequently arrested.

The victim was quickly taken to general hospital for treatment and the doctor's report confirmed that she had been sexually abused.

On interrogation, the suspect admitted that he actually committed the crime", Oyeyemi's statement read.

The police spokesperson added that the commissioner of police cp Edward Awolowo Ajogun has ordered the immediate transfer of the case to the anti-human trafficking and child labor unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for further investigation and prosecution.

He appealed to parents to always make the wellbeing of their children especially female ones a number one priority so as to save them from those evil men lurking around everywhere. He also warned school proprietors to always have background checks of those they want to employ to save them from employing criminals.

https://igberetvnews.com/1380823/36-year-old-bus-driver-arrested-defiling-four-year-old-pupil-photo/

2 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Before I opened this thread, I knew this can only happen in Ogun state.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by LeeSantos(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
I think those prostitutes have an advantage. that's affordability.
with only ₦500 you can beep all you want instead of taking and even Going to the extreme of raping minors.
how do dey even insert their sticks inside it? oh Gosh, like how?
has anyone ever done it here on NL? abeg lme know your experience.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ogun state should introduce moral instruction as a subject in its school. Maybe it will help in the re-orientation of its folks. Many ill things and atrocities happening there.

8 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
spokesperson of the command, states that the suspect, Humble Michael
While these people are like this

5 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Before I opened this thread, I knew this can only happen in Ogun state.
Happened in Ogun State by your brother

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by delishpot: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
All I know is that in Nigeria only women are wicked. Only women are to be feared. The men are all saints who never abuse kids. and if they do....well, we can just blame konji or who knows, the girl might have seduced him cos men in Nigeria never do evil unless instigated, seduced and tempted by the women

now, let me go enjoy comments from guys who will justify the abuser and abuse the victim or...her mother and make a mockery of this crime as is customary on NL

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by MrCover: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nawa o
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hey. See the monster with muscles like iron bender. I pity the poor little girl.

Anyways, life jail awaits his sorry ass.

5 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shameless man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by saphiere(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380823/36-year-old-bus-driver-arrested-defiling-four-year-old-pupil-photo/

Lalasticlala
I keep saying this, "Never allowed your girl child alone around a male be it her dad. Men are terrible. Why can't a man control his urge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by saphiere(f): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
CalliDora1:
Hey. See the monster with muscles like iron bender. I pity the poor little girl.

Anyways, life jail awaits his sorry ass.
Jail? Watch has he walks freely. It's a man's world after all.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by MrCover: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
I keep saying this, "Never allowed your girl child alone around a male be it her dad. Men are terrible. Why can't a man control his urge?

All Men are not the same, Go And Ask

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by saphiere(f): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
delishpot:
All I know is that in Nigeria only women are wicked. Only women are to be feared. The men are all saints who never abuse kids. and if they do....well, we can just blame konji or who knows, the girl might have seduced him cos men in Nigeria never do evil unless instigated, seduced and tempted by the women

now, let me go enjoy comments from guys who will justify the abuser and abuse the victim or...her mother and make a mockery of this crime as is customary on NL
I tire for them ooo. Just fade up honestly.

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by saphiere(f): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
MrCover:

All Men are not the same, Go And Ask
Is it who avoided me cause I asked him to put me through in blogging or another ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by MrCover: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
Is it who avoided me cause I asked him to put me through in blogging or another ?

Lol, Check Out This Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6389854/300-level-unical-student-dies
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
Jail? Watch has he walks freely. It's a man's world after all.

He won't. I pray the little girl gets justice.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by HopeVictor(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
So you better don't leave your girl child with your husband oh..since you're reasoning like this

7 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by slawormiir: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by merits(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021

3 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
It can only be ogun state. The city of weird acts

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
sad Dis angry pig isn't Humble sad.Dey should insert his dik head inside boiling ring and PLUG
sad sad

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by VirginFinder: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
angry
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
cool
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by The5DME(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Four year old pikin? Haha bros. Nawa o.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Lomprico2: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
LeeSantos:
I think those prostitutes have an advantage. that's affordability.
with only ₦500 you can beep all you want instead of taking and even Going to the extreme of raping minors.
how do dey even insert their sticks inside it? oh Gosh, like how?
has anyone ever done it here on NL? abeg lme know your experience.

who tell u say na 5h dem dey collect?
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Rosella25(f): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pretty absurd
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Fheelzz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
If na true dem suppose kpeme ham immediately BASTARRRRRRD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Enudapan: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Another mad man who looks normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
LutanFyah, one of your men on the battlefront, contributing immensely to protecting his family and scientific advancement. One of millions of such men on a daily basis worldwide. He needs your commendation for his male service to humanity. The only contribution of men. Later you will figure how useful men have been to society.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pls castrate the animal.......what kind of nonsense is this!.......with all the free pussy everywhere.......He goat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
What's humble Michael?

He's real names are

Oduduwah Adebayooh Adedejiii

From bush tribe of ogbomoshoooh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber / Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo / CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.