Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic (58007 Views)

Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by saintol(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
All these Pastor Babalawo self. Na Ogun ( the god of iron) go punish you ooo. If not the that the secret is known now, people will start to be flocking the church and the Babalawo pastor will now become popular and the ignorant ones will now be shouting" olorun baba wa.....( name of the pastor), not knowing that they are actually calling something else entirely. Christianity is really sufferings in the hands of Africans.

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by saintol(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
All these Pastor Babalawo self. Na Ogun ( the god of iron) go punish you ooo. If not the that the secret is known now, people will start to be flocking the church and the Babalawo pastor will now become popular and the ignorant ones will now be shouting" olorun baba wa.....( name of the pastor), not knowing that they are actually calling something else entirely. Christianity is really sufferings in the hands of Africans.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by ZorGBUooeh: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
400billionman:
shocked Ogun is in South West Nigeria,, check the Map
Yu don't mean it..Maa go check..Omo na true oooooh grin

4 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by CharleyBright(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
White garment Churches !!!
In this age and time, people still attend such demonic gathering called Cherubim & Seraphim.
Useless Ritualists that will be keeping yeye food on T- Junctions for their yeye demons.
I pray make bottle dey puncture their bare toes every day they go for their gatherings.
Wicked people

3 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by ollah2: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
See ehhhen

Cele is a church of witches and wizards/Mammy water

Then when we were doing Yahoo in the University, one of my friends told us of one of their Pastors who would do plus for us, and that the plus was a minor thing to bring goodluck

When we did the first part, Na him one Spirit in form of a woman come my room that night want knack me, the thing be like joke, she kissed me repeatedly and said, "Allow me enter"

I didn't know what was happening, I screamed Jesus and she disappeared

The next day, the Pastor came asking if any of us had a dream, I just dey look the man like signboard, that was how I discontinued the Plus and Yahoo in total

Today, I'm doing well legitimately, with Jesus as my guide

What's the title of the movie and is part two out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by ollah2: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
See ehhhen

Then when we were doing Yahoo in the University, one of my friends told us of one of their Pastors who would do plus for us, and that the plus was a minor thing to bring goodluck

When we did the first part, Na him one Spirit in form of a woman come my room that night want knack me, the thing be like joke, she kissed me repeatedly and said, "Allow me enter"

The next day, the Pastor came asking if any of us had a dream, I just dey look the man like signboard, that was how I discontinued the Plus and Yahoo in total

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by gonkin(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Church now becoming worse than shrine, im starting to believe that some churches intentionally give u problems and later solve the problems for u.

Theres nothing like believing and following God through ur faith rather that worshipping God through a man.
And some idiots still mention the god of this pastor the god of that pastor. But my God is my God the one i worship directly i do not need any agent that claims to be a prophet to link me to God Almighty. They worship so do i.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Harkholarworle(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
I am sure every religion is against killing but if it were a fake afa now, hypocrites will say it's Islam, now it's not Christianity, may God forgive us all and lead us to right path. Stay away from ethnic and religion violence and abuse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by troy20(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
The darkness in people's hearts.... And off course I'll have the fanatics say don't judge pastors or you attract the wrath of God...leave it for God to judge and whatnot.... You see both the heaven we piously work toward to and the hell we dread so much, lie within us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
ollah2:

I don't discuss with bigots and hypocrites. Your handle says it all
Hehehehe next time dont tag those evil people with the rest of Nigeria
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
This will serve as warning to those who seek spiritual help in every places. WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES NEED TO BE BANNED! they do all sorts of fetish things all in the name of DELIVERANCE. when a pastor or prophet ask u to do anything other than FASTING and PRAYER, He's not of God.
Why should you go to a church for prayer and the next is to start burning candles of different colours, bathing in a river or ocean, spraying all sorts of spiritual perfumes. Nigerians wise up!!!.

RIP TO THE DEAD ANYWAY.

5 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by kingthreat(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is scary
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
iksman2002:

Dis ones aren't pastors wisen up undecided

Yeah, they are Islamic clerics. Hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by delishpot: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
White garment churches are shrines in disguise.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
daaaaaamn!.... where is jungle justice when you need one ?......
ROAST/BOIL THESE DEMONS ALIVE!!!
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by kernel502: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
ollah2:
The hypocrites and bigots won't blame Christianity and Christians for this one. They would even avoid this thread but would have written tales if reverse was the case

I'm not Yoruba, but your blood thirsty god that promises 72 virgins, crys for blood from middle East, down to North, even Ogun state.

4 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by nextprince: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Angelanest:
The two prophets arrested for the brutal murder of a mother of five and buried her headless body in a church altar in Ogun state have began to spill the bean. While the randy prophet, whose church the victim was a member, and where she was also killed like a sacrificial lamb, claimed he was nescient of the whole ugly episode, and accused his accomplice of complicity, the later on his part denied knowledge of the incident.

Tobiloba Ipinse, 37, founder of Holy Garden Christian Evangelical Church, a branch of Cherubim and Seraphim at Elebute area of Ewekoro, and the victim's lover accused Shopeju Daniel, 42, of Oba Onimajemu, also a Cherubim and Seraphim, at Egbado Junction, Itori, of masterminding the evil act.

Tobiloba, however, affirmed that the killing actually took place in his presence.

Hear him: ""I was in my room on that fateful Wednesday when someone came to call me at about 10:00 pm, saying some people were waiting to see me in the church. On getting there, I saw Shopeju with seven other people, including a woman, all in black and red apparel. To my surprise, I saw Raliat Sanni in their midst. Her hands were tied, and she had a mask on her head. Shopeju was holding a knife I knew was not an ordinary one.

"The next that happened was that, they laid her on the ground like a ram and Shopeju slaughtered her. Each of the seven other people collected Raliat's blood in the calabash they all held. Shopeju then severed her head and palms. I demanded from him what they would do with the remaining body. At that instance, he told me to go back to my room. That was how I left them and went back inside.

"The following morning, I went into the church and noticed a portion with fresh sand, removed the surface sand and saw the corpse. I then covered it back. Three days after, on Sunday, police men came to arrest me", Tobiloba stated to Crimepuzzle reporter.

Shopeju, on his own part, said "I got to know Tobiloba in December, 2017, when brought to me by one TK, for prayer. Then, I didn't know him as a prophet until February when he invited me to his church anniversary. Since then, I did not set my eyes on him until I was arrested for allegedly leading some people to his church to commit the said abomination".

Crimepuzzle's efforts to speak with the deceased Raliat relation yielded fruit as her elder brother, Saheed Adebola said, "The late Raliat is survived by aged parents, five biological and three adopted children. As the breadwinner of the family, a beautician by profession, who also sold drinks, she adopted her late sister's three children. Our mother is 70-years of age.

"When we noticed she was missing, I went to Ewekoro Police Divisional Headquarters to report. After that, our mother went with the deceased's son to Tobiloba, to enquire on her whereabouts. All he could say was that Raliat was not feeling fine, adding that she was owing him #200,000", the bereaved Saheed said.

Reacting to the incident, the state Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliyasu, said, "This is the height of wickedness that can be metted out to a fellow human being. It will interest you to know that the victim was a ‘’Secret Lover’’ to the pastor who eventually hacked her to death.

" It has been the resolve of this Command to ensure that perpetrators of this type of heinous crimes will never go unpunished and we have been consistent in doing that.

"Forensic investigation into the case has commenced and the case will eventually be charged to court.

"I hereby appeal to the good people of Ogun State to always be watchful of those they associate with and always disclose their movements to, at least, one person close to them, no matter how confidential the movement is, in order to prevent occurrences of this type of dastardly act.

"On the 26th of March 2018, the Command received a report of missing person at our Divisional Headquarters in Ewekoro. The case was reported by one Adebola Saheed ‘m’ that his younger sister, One Raliat Sanni ‘f’ 35yrs left home since 21st March and yet to return.

"On the strength of the report, our operatives at Ewekoro Division, led by SP Oluwarotimi Jeje, the Divisional Police Officer, swung into action and embarked on technical intelligence investigation. upon discreet analysis of facts surrounding the disappearance of the victim, the last person who was seen with the missing person was uncovered, in person of one Pastor Elijah Ipense Oluwatobiloba in charge of Cherubim & Seraphim white garment church Elebute area of Ewekoro. The so called ‘Pastor’ was promptly arrested and thoroughly interrogated. In the course of interrogation, the pastor confessed killing the victim and buried her inside his church after removing her head and two hands for reasons only ‘’known to him and God’’. He also mentioned one Pastor Daniel Sopeju ‘m’ of Iyana Egbado as his accomplice", CP Iliyasu stated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/prophets-arrested-for-killing-woman-and-buying-her-body-in-a-church-altar-graphic-photos.html
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jnfoage: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
iksman2002:

Dis ones aren't pastors wisen up undecided
Who are they? Keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by IdeyFindWife: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
See ehhhen

You for allow am make your d!ck turn small like lizard own grin. U nor see say flying straight beta pass all those corner-corner runz now? Enjoy abeg, enjoy the Savior

ollah2:

Chai, is ur ignorance is legendary? OR, are you just throwing shades to save face tribally?
Where were you when my old Ogun State University (now OOU) goons were looking for a candidate for Y+?

5 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by ollah2: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
kernel502:

I'm not Yoruba, but your blood thirsty god that promises 72 virgins, crys for blood from middle East, down to North, even Ogun state.

You mean below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
See ehhhen

serious bro you saw the spirit woman
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jnfoage: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
[s]
IdeyFindWife:

You for allow am make your d!ck turn small like lizard own grin. U nor see say flying straight beta pass all those corner-corner runz now? Enjoy abeg, enjoy the Savior

Chai, is ur ignorance is legendary? OR, are you just throwing shades to save face tribally?
Where were you when my old Ogun State University (now OOU) goons were looking for a candidate for Y+?
[/s]
He is PASTOR, this is not about tribe, stop trying to deflect the main substance of the report.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by femliany(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
When you hear CHE, don't wait for RUBIM to be pronounced.... whites clothes but evil underneath
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lucifer is a LEARNER when compared to some humans!

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by beresponsible(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
Cha! Cha! Cha! AFONJA KWENU
Cha! Cha! Cha! Ndi SKULL MINERZ KWENU
Cha! Cha! Cha! Umu CONE HEADY KWENU
YORUBA DEMONZ KWENU,KWENU,KWEZUooonu grin
grin
SHAKABOOM:
Ode ������

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by beresponsible(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
grin
SHAKABOOM:
Ode ������

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by fortune1968: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Most times tragedy like this befall women who don't listen or subject themselves to the authority of their husbands.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by billyG(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Those yoruba demons hiding under d cloak of xtianity to safely practice ritualism,skull mining & canibalism.d wrath of Jah shall sweep yur wicked souls to hell fire!

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jnfoage: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
[s]
billyG:
Those yoruba demons hiding under d cloak of xtianity to safely practice ritualism,skull mining & canibalism.d wrath of Jah shall sweep yur wicked souls to hell fire!
[/s]
There is nothing like yoruba muslim, the ritualist is A PASTOR, that is the main point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
jnfoage:

IPOB yewt, when did you become more Nigerian than Nigerians? So a PASTOR that cut off the head of a lady and buried the corpse in his church is more Nigerian? Is that why the likes of Tochukwu and Okwudili Okoro have been severing heads up and down to become more Nigerian? So when is shwukwu alokoba going to resurrect cowmumu for the bia bia or nothing?
Your username though, our late dilector is very correct, but I never knew that afonjas rear pigs, thanks for the head-up.
hehehehehehe e pain u well well... we knw the tribe that keep putting Nigeria in world map with their skull mining business... u can go and argue with ur worm infested ancestors
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by CSTR1002: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
One in five Yoruba is a ritualist.

The probability increases when you enter a Yoruba Muslim gathering or a Yoruba white garment church.

They deserve the death penalty.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.