Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her (50126 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Islie: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
A polytechnic student in Nigeria, Mumini Abubakar has killed his girlfriend, Franca Elisha, and secretly buried her remains in a shallow grave.

Abubakar was said to have allegedly killed Franca, a Diploma II student of the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa state, in the process of aborting her pregnancy.

SaharaReporters learnt that the late Franca had informed her boyfriend, Abubakar of her pregnancy, and the latter decided to terminate it.

He was said to have allegedly sought the help of his friend, Huzaifa Shu'aibu, a student of the College of Health Technology, Mubi, who injected Franca with a drug to terminate the pregnancy.

The duo and one other accomplice have been arrested in connection to the crime, as revealed by the police.

Spokesperson for the police in the state, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, on Saturday, confirmed to SaharaReporters that Mumini Abubakar, Huzaifa Shu'aibu, and Rabi'u Adamu were apprehended in connection to the crime.

Abubakar, a resident of Sanda ward under the Yola-South Local Government Area had allegedly treated the late Franca like his wife, leading to the pregnancy.

However, when he was informed by Franca of the pregnancy, he decided to abort it.

He reportedly took the deceased into his room located at the students' community behind Adamawa State University, Mubi, for the abortion on August 6, 2021.

A friend of the deceased who spoke on condition of anonymity said, "To carry out their planned abortion, the accused invited his friend and a student of the College of Health and Technology, Mubi, Huzaifa Shu'aibu, who supplied an injection for the abortion.

"Huzaifa injected Franca with a powerful drug for abortion after which she fainted immediately, but as God would have it, she later regained consciousness.

"In order to perfect the termination of the pregnancy, Huzaifa gave the late Franca a second round of the injection after she had regained her consciousness, but unfortunately she fainted for the second time and subsequently died.

"Thereafter, the duo invited one of their friends and a student of the polytechnic, Rabiu Adamu, and the trio waited until midnight to Bury the corpse in a shallow grave.

"The remains of Franca were buried along with a mobile phone and a National Identity Card, belonging to the deceased in an effort to destroy evidence."

However, the father of the deceased, Elisha Iliya, a resident of Sabon Gari, Mubi, told our reporter that "my daughter left home on the fateful day for school, but did not return home as usual".

"We searched everywhere as well as made contacts, but to no avail.

"We decided to contact her friend and fellow student, who told us she last saw my daughter with Abubakar on the day she was killed while running to the hostel because it was raining.

"It was the girl who helped us to locate the whereabouts of Abubakar, to effect his arrest.

"Abubakar was arrested while playing football as if nothing had happened. He however led the police to my daughter's shallow gravesite," he said.

Confirming the incident, Nguroje, said, "The death of the lady was reported to the command after which the Commissioner of Police, Adamu Alhaji, ordered the investigation and arrest of the suspects.

"Investigation so far revealed that it was Mumini Abubakar who impregnated her and that it was Huzaifa Shu'aibu, who administered the injection, while Rabiu Adamu assisted in burying the corpse," he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/22/how-nigerian-polytechnic-student-killed-pregnant-girlfriend-buried-her-shallow-grave

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Asquare84(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Heart of men is desperately wicked.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Edimakan(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sad

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Righteousness2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Society is in a total Moral Meltdown.

JESUS speaking about the signs of Endtimes declares that because Iniquity will increase, the Love of many with go cold.
The value for human life all over the world today is non-existent for many.

The real cause of all these evils is Because the relationship with GOD is cooling off.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by money121(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Too bad

R.IP

2 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Bornsinner7: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
You give her the first one she faint.. fear no catch you

E no ring for your head say this injection get power.. you still go ahead nack am the second one...

If you know say to father pikin no dey your agenda then why you no try everything in your power to avoid wetin go lead you to father pikin..

Him still get mind go dey play ball.. make them check that guy well.. no be him first time to kill person pikin

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Optimistguy1969: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
No regards for human lives again.
What's the world turning into?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Lattop(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Very sad and touching

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by dimmyj(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
What sort of callousness is this?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by SportsHD: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
He was even playing football like nothing happened

11 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Mayng01(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beast amongst humans. Send him to the underworld

3 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wahala
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by dejiih01: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by zolajpower: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Photo of the guy

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by gambia(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
The young girl has paid the ultimate price for her reckless act, may God console her family and for the killer boyfriend his days are numbered.

17 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by muller101(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Aboki will forever remain an aboki.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by arthurwillia(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Omo men wicked sha

3 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Society is in a total Moral Meltdown.

JESUS speaking about the signs of Endtimes declares that because Iniquity will increase, the Love of many with go cold.
The value for human life all over the world today is non-existent for many.

The real cause of all these evils is Because the relationship with GOD is cooling off.
Which Jesus ?
Which God ?
State your fhucking point and don't add Religion into everything .
Religion is a scam .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by TheWolfen(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Don't have sex if you not ready for a baby. . .
I am against abortion. . .
Pls give those involved their deserve punishment.
This should serve as a lesson to others.
May God help us ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by maureensylvia(f): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nawaoooo
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by slawormiir: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Mumini Abubakar, Huzaifa Shu'aibu and Rabiu Adamu don't know what they have put their hand into

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Shellsploit: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Very chatinent attitude.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by RadioMOUTH(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Helpls:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferiñ tetr̃a-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω.

Ever since then till now i have been indoor battling with loneliness and depression never existed my room or move out side the house.because our house is suituated on top of a Stony mountain with high long stone steps not wheelchair accessible.no way of interacting with my fellow villagers except those who visit sometimes.no electricity even network is not stable
Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplementṣ, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.3 1.71 78 ,62 5 0
nwankwo celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

For how long shall you keep begging?

You know watein people dey think at all?... �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Jone360: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
A lot is happening in our current world,may we or our loved ones not fall prey to the wicked

Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids Are Available
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details cool

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abubakar was arrested while playing football as if nothing had happened.

Wickedness angry

3 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by greenie77: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sad.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by ipobarethieves: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
sad ABUBAKAR a terrorist, blackspot on forehead, kettles carrier lineages of MuhamMAD.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by ipobarethieves: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
angry sad angry Dey should apply Sharia law and bury the terrorists alive
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Huzaifa injected Franca with a powerful drug for abortion after which she fainted immediately, but as God would have it, she later regained consciousness.

"In order to perfect the termination of the pregnancy, Huzaifa gave the late Franca a second round of the injection after she had regained her consciousness, but unfortunately she fainted for the second time and subsequently died.
The girl was given a second chance to live, but this Animal injected her with another dose to kill her completely.
This is definitely premeditated and not a mistake.
He should face the consequences of his actions.

Calling some people animals is an insult to the Animal kingdom for real.

RIP Young girl.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.