Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/18 (532 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/18 by dallyemmy: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/18 by dallyemmy: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Sunday, April 8, 2018) - Wonders of Divine Blessings 3

1.Thank you, Father, for your thoughts toward me, which are thoughts of good and not evil, to bring me to an expected end.

2.Thank you, Father, for your covenant of healing and protection, over my life and family.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the heart of a worshipper and make me a generous giver, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, lay your hands of healing and deliverance upon my life; heal me, where I need healing and deliver me where I need deliverance, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every arrow of sickness, accident and death, fashioned against me or any member of my family, go back to sender, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release your healing virtues upon my life, and whenever, I lay my hands upon the sick, let them recover instantly, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the forces in heaven and on earth co-operate together, to prosper all the works of my hands, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to be able to pay the price, that will provoke the release of your divine blessings upon my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me enjoy divine health for the remaining years of my life here on earth, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let no power be able to destroy all the good works you have done through the hands of your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Demonic Mind Programing/mk Ultra Any Help / Oyedepo's Curses Loading: Daddy Freeze Versus Adeboye / I am not sure there will be an election, even Nigeria may not live – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.