Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) (736 Views)

Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Mr. Eazi Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) by Genloaded: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2018

Mr. Eazi, who is never too far from controversy, is in the news again for another not too good reason.

The singer was mocked by the large crowd at an event in Zambia, where he recently performed. In a video that has since been spreading across social media platform, it was seen that the crowd chanted words of mockery in an unknown language and an ignorant Mr. Eazi who thought he was being celebrated, continued to dance to the chanting.

Watch Video Via link Below:

http://www.genloaded.com.ng/what-a-shame-mr-eazi-was-disgraced-during-performance-in-zambia-video/
Re: What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mr eazi needs to appease the gods of his fatherland for things to be well with his music again or else...
Re: What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) by IdeyFindWife: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Mr eazi needs to appease the gods of his fatherland for things to be well with his music again or else...

Am sure his body odor won't let them get close to him in time enough to save that career.

Abi, is he not the one currently cherishing the smell of Davido's fart and telling everybody on IG?

His "village-winches" have located his password!
Re: What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin
IdeyFindWife:

Am sure his body odor won't let them get close to him in time enough to save that career.

Abi, is he not the one currently cherishing the smell of Davido's fart and telling everybody on IG?

Re: What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) by Genloaded: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

grin grin grin Kikiki

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Vs Drake – Who Would You Prefer? / "My Old Friend Denied Me From Her Wedding Because I Didnt Buy Ado Ebi" - Man / 'I Know So Many Girls That Think We Are Dating’ – Mayorkun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.