Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (1855 Views)

Joshua Agboola Becomes The Youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional In Africa / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Exam Retiring Soon! / What Does A Solutions Architect Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate by stevewale(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hi all,

Pls has anyone taken the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exams recently? If yes, pls how did it go and what materials do you use in study?

Thanks ��
Re: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate by Alejob: 4:04am On Apr 09, 2018
Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your TV LED plus Decoder (5hours plus) , Laptop (10-24hrs+) , Phone/Tab (a week) Light Bulb (Days), Clipper (10hrs+), e.t.c. and the icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops.... At the price of 35K.....this is a must have.....

It can be recharge back in about 4 -5 hours
Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device....

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Maximum load capacity is 100watt... So overloading is a no no

Price: N35, 000

For more info, contact: 08065316307
oladipoadeyeye@gmail.com
Cheers!

https:///Cf4dTuhBnLM5sBXo0hN17I

https://www.nairaland.com/1565780/power-bank-power-tv-decoder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM
Re: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate by buzu84: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hi SteveWale,

I'm also planning to write the WS Certified Solutions Architect, not seen a lot of people writing this exam in Nigeria. If you know any place please let me know. Also any learning resource.

Thanks
Re: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate by stevewale(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2018
buzu84:
Hi SteveWale,

I'm also planning to write the WS Certified Solutions Architect, not seen a lot of people writing this exam in Nigeria. If you know any place please let me know. Also any learning resource.

Thanks

That’s right, looks like not many people writing the exams in Nigeria with the response rate to this thread.

I bought a sample questions/dump from online for $90 and took the exam in the states ... failed it ‘cos the dump contains wrong questions from the real exam. smiley

I’m planning to retake the exams again before August though.
Re: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate by wane01(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
I plan taking this exam soon .
How did yours go?
Re: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate by HokageTravels: 5:01pm On May 11, 2019
There are two problems with this exam

1. Cost and availability of study materials

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Differentiate Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering / Design Websites With Only Your Smartphone - No Laptop Or Internet Connection / My Site Was Hacked By One Of Those Pakistani Cyber Army Guys. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.