Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Joshua Agboola Becomes The Youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional In Africa - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Joshua Agboola Becomes The Youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional In Africa (699 Views)

AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Latest Dumps Needed / Joshua Agboola: 10-year-old Nigerian Programmer Who Has Developed Games And App / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Agboola Becomes The Youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional In Africa by kukute: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
A few days ago, Joshua Agboola, a young programmer, speaker on technology topics, and YouTuber, added another medal to his list of achievements, by becoming the youngest Certified Amazon Web Services Cloud Practitioner in Africa at the age of 13, after passing the AWS Cloud Practitioner test. Cloud services are infrastructure, platforms, or software that are hosted by third-party providers and made available to users through the internet.

When asked what inspired him to accomplish this feat, Joshua responded: “I had known for a while that Cloud Computing was one of the growing areas of the IT sector and one of the defining technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution. But its importance became very visible to me when I had to employ MongoDB, on one of the Artificial Intelligence projects I was working on. MongoDB is a document-oriented database for high-volume storage. It provided flexibility, and the ability for data storage of different volumes because it was cloud-based. This got me curious to study more about the cloud. However, it was my dad who encouraged me to go deeper in my search for knowledge about the Cloud and take on this exam, and I gladly accepted the challenge.”

On why he chose the AWS route to get certified, Joshua explained: “Amazon is the current leader in the Cloud Computing space, followed by Microsoft’s Azure and Google Cloud. I decided to follow the leader because I believe AWS will continue to dominate the space for years to come. Besides, I found that there was quite an awesome amount of training resources from Amazon itself, and from other members of the cloud community on AWS Cloud certifications that made the learning and certification journey easier for me ”

When asked what next after the certification, Joshua explained that he wanted to apply the knowledge he had acquired from AWS to the projects he is currently working on. “I want to utilize my knowledge from the Cloud Practioner certification to ensure that I can engage the cloud in the most cost-effective way for my AI projects.” He further revealed that he desires to play in the DevOps Engineering space, and aspires to own a Cloud Technology company sometime in the future.

Re: Joshua Agboola Becomes The Youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional In Africa by Deicide: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
How una day take pay for this Exam now way Naira card no get head.
Re: Joshua Agboola Becomes The Youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional In Africa by multisoft12345(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2023
Joshua Agboola, a talented individual from Africa, has achieved a remarkable feat by becoming the youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional in the continent. This certification demonstrates his exceptional skills and expertise in cloud computing using Amazon Web Services (AWS).

At a young age, Joshua has showcased his dedication and passion for the field of cloud computing. By earning the AWS Certified Cloud Professional certification, he has positioned himself as a valuable asset in the industry. This achievement not only highlights his technical proficiency but also his commitment to continuous learning and professional development.

The https://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/aws-cloud-practitioner-essentials-online-training AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Online training is renowned globally and is considered a benchmark for cloud professionals. It validates the recipient's ability to design and deploy AWS-based applications and infrastructure, emphasizing their competence in areas such as cloud architecture, best practices, security, and scalability.

Joshua's accomplishment serves as an inspiration to aspiring cloud professionals, especially the younger generation in Africa. It showcases that age is not a barrier to achieving great things in the rapidly evolving world of technology.

With this certification, Joshua is well-equipped to contribute to cloud-based projects, leverage AWS services effectively, and provide innovative solutions to businesses in need of cloud computing expertise. His achievement also reflects positively on the potential of African professionals in the field of cloud computing and their ability to excel on a global stage.

Joshua's success story should encourage other individuals to pursue their passion for technology and invest in acquiring relevant certifications. The AWS Certified Cloud Professional certification is a testament to the opportunities available in the cloud computing domain and the potential for growth and success in the African tech industry.

As Joshua continues his professional journey, his accomplishment as the youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional in Africa is likely to open doors to exciting career prospects, collaborations, and further recognition within the tech community.

(1) (Reply)

New Starcomms I-zap Modem, Abuja, N8000 (negotiable) / Please Can Someone Tell Me How To Turn On My Database Using VB Codes / HTML 5 Canvas Aminations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.