Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors (50748 Views)

Sites To Download Free Ebooks. / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! / Free Ebooks, Magazines, Textbooks, Television Series Download For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by kingnl: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL FOR ALL THE BOOKS THANKS :jamani07@yahoo.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by ballfreak: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
i wudnt mind dan brown's angels and demon, the lost symbol. also robert kiyopsaki's rich dad poor dad.
my email is sola_xyz@yahoo.com
thanks a million
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by ThePath: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
hey poster, thank you for the offer, i want me some book from sidney sheldon and jackie collins. i have all of Dan Brown unles you have the new book- Lost Symbol, which i wouldnt mind at all. you can also please attach three leadership books you know could make me a better person. thanks a bunch. my e-mail is -, REMOVED, hoping to get a response soon. ciao
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by sundid(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2010
maxxy,
pls i wld much grateful if u can obliged me wit MARIO PUSO AND SIDNEY SHELDON to start with. My id is: sunnieaigere@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by sundid(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2010
maxxy,
pls i wld much grateful if u can obliged me wit MARIO PUSO AND SIDNEY SHELDON to start with. My id is: sunnieaigere@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by interact13: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2010
Thanxs a ton, my mail-id is interact.monika@gmail.com.
Juz came across this thread,  Would like mario puzo books,

1. The godfather returns
2. The godfather's revenge
3. The fortunate pilgrim
4. The family
& any more u can add to the list
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by joanana(f): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2010
PLEASE IF U VE SIDNEY SHELDON'S MISTRESS OF THE GAME BY Sidney Sheldon, Tilly Bagshawe PLEASE SEND IT TO sweetjoaninluv@yahoo.com. Thanz a zillion n if u ve thomas moore- soul mates, i will be forever grateful grin
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by neyo2k7: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
pls i ned them , motivational and leadership.my email neyo_2k7@yahoo.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by marami: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
Pls i need motivational/inspirational books for success. megiszo@yahoo.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2010
raymikky@yahoo.com ,I wil be fine wit novels. Thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by sundiataa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
l will be happy if you can send me as many of it as possible,my
email is hepzi_bah2000@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by biola44: 2:38am On Nov 05, 2010
[email]biola4million@yahoo.com[/email] thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by jerryogoro(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2010
Pls send managment books to:jerryogoro@hotmail.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by seaylan: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
I know you 've received lot of requests, but would like to have all you ve got. Email is seun_ajayi22@yahoo.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by marami: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
still not received any mail from you (Inspiriational/motivational). mail id again megiszo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by formebyme: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
Guys,

Can anyone tell me of a good chinese learning institute in naija?am desperately looking for one.

pls send info to sumbo.folarin@gmail.com

@poster pls send me all the books, thanks alot
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by speaktogen(m): 3:37am On Nov 07, 2010
HOPE U DONT MIND DROPING US WHERE TO GET ALL THE BOOKS FROM.
NO TESTIMONIES YET!!! oOPS
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by tommyj1: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2010
Maxxy pls i would like to have all the books my e-mail tommywhale2002@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by madja417: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2010
robert ludlum's novel please. especially matarese circle. thanks!
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by GodsSon5(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2010
thank you:sehembz4real@yahoo.com
one book frm each section, and on financial management propably the first one, once again thank you and may GOD replenish you, cheers
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Janet101(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
Pls sir,i need Sidney sheldon and Watchnee.my email- spice.real@yahoo.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by cooliris: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
hi everyone. i have 3900 novels ( it's actually more than that but i stopped counting at that point) and some asterix and obelix comics. i tried distributing them some time ago (search free ebooks for a limited time only) but seun banned me after a while (don't know what i did). Got them in March but i'm still in 'B' . can anyone think of a way the books can be distributed easily. i don't come online everyday and i'm currently in lagos so if anyone has a good idea,let me know on leopantro@yahoo.co.uk. it's only novels and i can't type out all the names of the books;that would take forever.
thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by hustla(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2010
motivational and relationship, onimoled23@yahoo.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by finicky(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hi, and Many thanks my add is finite28@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by alanrewaju: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2010
My email is alanrewaju@yahoo.com i'll love any book on 'developing interpersonal relationship' thank for helping out
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Husteen(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
If u ar weak doesnt mean u are not strong. if u ar a baby doesnt mean u wont 1 day b an ADULT. if u ar poor dosnt mean u wil nt be rich, u just need to be concentrated at ur DREAMS & GOALS and to kep 2 ur dreams & goal u av to be confident and steadfast, nd for u to be confident and steadfast, U Av to be motivated, and for u 2 b motivated, u need a man who is ready to mobilize, for u to get a man who is ready to mobilize, u need to be ready to be mobilized and if u ar ready to b mobilized u need to always visit here weekly or daily http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com depending on hw despirate u ar in achieving ur goal.

THERE YOU MEET THE MOTIVATORS.

&

YOU GET THE FACT AND SOLUTIONS ABT LIFE CHALLENGES Dis the url http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com

IF U CN WRITE INTERESTING ARTICLE ND U WANT YOUR ARTICLE TO BE PUBLISH AT OUR SITE EMAIL US @ hendlesspossibilities@gmail.com

MEET US THERE !!!!! THKS
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by n3twork: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2010
Buy ur ebooks @ cheap price on

* How to Hack BSNL Broadband for Speed
* How to Make Invisible Password Protected Folder
* How to Enable or Disable Hibernation in Windows 7
* How to Use Windows 7 Without Activation
* How to Test the Working of your Antivirus – EICAR ,
* HOW TO UNLOCK MTN or ANY 3G MODEM.
And i can card any ebook online.

Please contact me on cyb3rm@gmail.com or text me on 07089233070.
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by speaktogen(m): 1:01am On Nov 29, 2010
u dont even have better ebooks even if at all u want to sell,those ones are not attractive come i will personally teach u all those ebooks hacks u listed, ok. or better still drop it for free for naira land!!! smiley
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by cooliris: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
i have found a way for anyone that is interested to get at my large collections of books without my having to upload them to e-mails
1. download Teamviewer
2. set it up and get your ID and password
3. send me an email and let me know when you are online. i'm usually on;line between 7pm and 10pm weekdays.

through this method you can access and download any of my enovels i enable you too.alternately, if you want a compilation of all the books on a DVD, notify me via the same email address.
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2010
My mail is francubic@yahoo.com and I need a motivational book ;anyone of ur choice.Thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by weizman(m): 1:21am On Dec 19, 2010
Mr. Poster pls can u send me all the John Grisham nd the Steve Martini novels available,my add is wakdgenius@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / Sweeter Than Honey (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.