Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Refused To Accept Their Marr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Refused To Accept Their Marr (1189 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / 10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Refused To Accept Their Marr by 2Ebisco: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2018
The bodies of a young couple was discovered hanging from a tree at Madarganj upazila in Jamalpur, Bangladesh in a suspected suicide.

Locals discovered the bodies of Sujan Mia, 25, and Joya Akhtar, 22, from Nalachhiya village under the upazila on Wednesday. They immediately informed the Madarganj police who responded and brought down the bodies.

When the families of the couple did not show up at the police station, police filed an unnatural death case and sent the bodies to Jamalpur General Hospital for autopsies.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/couple-commit-suicide-together-after.html

Re: Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Refused To Accept Their Marr by pyyxxaro: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Mumu people

By now fire for don burn all their back peel embarassed
Re: Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Refused To Accept Their Marr by pyyxxaro: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Mumu people

By now fire for don burn all their back peel embarassed"
Re: Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Refused To Accept Their Marr by remi1444: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Chaiii... Even when I'm edged out in a situation, the thought of suicide is the least.
Re: Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Refused To Accept Their Marr by Snow02: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
dumb

(1) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Rico Swavey, Strikes A Pose with Efe And Noble Igwe. Photos / Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience / Viral Photos Of Young Boy Proposing To His Older White Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.