Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience (1213 Views)

Davido Dragged Into On-going Cult Clash In South Africa / ‘you Will End Up In A Casket’ – Davido Warned Over Involvement In SA Cult Clash / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by prolifekits: 12:26pm On May 20, 2018
According to a report trending online, popular music act, Davido has been dragged into a messy fight among cultists in South Africa.

The singer who is currently in Amsterdam was accused of being involved with cultists belonging to the crew and having a group of people called Talibans who do his dirty jobs for him.

The father of two was also warned to stay away from South Africa as he is a hard target there or else he wants to be sent home in a casket.

See Videos: https://celebgistz.com/davido-and-south-africas-cult-clash/

Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 20, 2018
Issokay
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by shortgun(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2018
Children stuff.
Move to kids section
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by biacan(f): 12:53pm On May 20, 2018
Davido has always been a cultist sad Chioma this is the perfect time for you to run with that car to Abuja and concentrate on your cooking show end your relationship with davido publicly so that you won't become a target for other cultist that are after him......Do this now and earn your freedom..... I trust you girl wink
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by celebgistz: 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
hmm...ok
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 20, 2018
This was on instablog, some of the cultists were even commenting and threatening him in the comment section. So crazy. Apparently he ordered some of his aye cult guys in SA to kill someone. Now the other cult wants revenge.

Why is a rich boy getting involved with murder and cults? undecided
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2018
very childish...
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by Metuh: 2:36pm On May 20, 2018
This is absolutely trash
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by celebgistz: 4:55pm On May 20, 2018
trash
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by congorasta: 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
k
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by 2mch(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2018
Useless children that their destiny is to waste their parents money. All these children that join cult are abiku and ogbanje children. What is the gain? To live a life of fear and have your life cut short? No gain in cultism. Live a life that you can be proud of. No matter how the devil sells you an idea, it is always filled with pain and sorrow. There are better social associations that can actually add value to your life. Cultism will only put your family in pain and sorrow. If you survive it you will have so many regrets in life when you grow up. Say no to Cultism. Davido is a big dunce sha, after all the money your parents invested in you. Wasteman.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by celebgistz: 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
2mch:
Useless children that their destiny is to waste their parents money. All these children that join cult are abiku and ogbanje children. What is the gain? To live a life of fear and have your life cut short? No gain in cultism. Live a life that you can be proud of. No matter how the devil sells you an idea, it is always filled with pain and sorrow. There are better social associations that can actually add value to your life. Cultism will only put your family in pain and sorrow. If you survive it you will have so many regrets in life when you grow up. Say no to Cultism. Davido is a big dunce sha, after all the money your parents invested in you. Wasteman.

calm down oo
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
I just lost the love i had for Davido.. Not because he's an axeman but the way he plays the game. Truth be told he would get what's coming to him in due time & season.. Fvcked up kid with all ur money u still dey associate with dirty people Why ayes no dey ever get sense self... Them go always look for trouble with everybody & at the end dey pay bitterly. Na only una dey the world Within how many months in one location una go fight baggers, eiye, ban, maphite & even una selves..Poor & dirty looking people with dark souls una go hear word for this one. I am just watching the movie cheesy
Re: Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience by celebgistz: 6:37pm On May 20, 2018
dairykidd:
I just lost the love i had for Davido.. Not because he's an axeman but the way he plays the game. Truth be told he would get what's coming to him in due time & season.. Fvcked up kid with all ur money u still dey associate with dirty people Why ayes no dey ever get sense self... Them go always look for trouble with everybody & at the end dey pay bitterly. Na only una dey the world Within how many months in one location una go fight baggers, eiye, ban, maphite & even una selves..Poor & dirty looking people with dark souls una go hear word for this one. I am just watching the movie cheesy

ok

(1) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Grand Outfit To Tayo Sobola All White Birthday Party / Bbnaija's Bisola Shares Real Make-up Free Photos / I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.