Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility (38860 Views)

No. 1 Cause Of Male Infertility Is Sturborn Staphylococcus Get Rid Of It Now!! / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility, One Of The Causes Of Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by adomuwiner(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
How to boost your sexual life

Re-Vive -
Category - (Special Solutions)
Prescription - 1- 4*1 daily
Re-vive is Premier Tonic for Boosting Sexual Performance. Re-vive is also Available in Small Packet

TREATMENTS
Poor Sexual Drive (Poor Libido) - the psychic energy or instinctual drive associated with sexual desire, pleasure, or creativity. it may also refer to unwillingness to copulate on the part of a male.

Low Sperm Count (azoospermia) - absence of spermatozoa in the semen, or failure of formation of spermatozoa with resultant infertility.

Premature Ejaculation - Premature ejaculation occurs when male sexual climax (orgasm) occurs before a man wishes it or too quickly during intercourse to satisfy his partner.
There are several reasons why a man may ejaculate prematurely. For some men, the cause is due to an innate reflex or psychological predisposition of the nervous system. Sometimes it can be caused by certain drugs, such as non-prescription cold medications. Psychological factors, such as stress, fear, or guilt can also play a role. Examples of psychological factors include guilt that the sexual activity is wrong or sinful, fear of getting caught, or stress from problems at work or home.
In general, symptoms are when a male reaches climax in less than two minutes or when it occurs before the male or couple want it to occur.

Weak Sexual Organ, and all other sexual function related problems.

1 Share

Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by Gerrard59(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
MNDY:
Don't have sex often or masturbate often. That way your sperm thickens and increases in amount.

False. Men produce sperm everyday. Eating nutritious foods aid in the quality.

datola:
Good info except fo number 6.

I doubt age has much impact on men's fertility. I'm not talking of very very old age anyway.

It does especially from 40+. The quality reduces ditto quantity. Procreating a child with such a sperm increases the probability of genetic abnormalities in the child.

1 Like

Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by kingchris30(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
nice one OP, very educative, if you are having fertility issue, contact me. check my signsture
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
countsparrow:
OP, u no add eating of Okro soup...

Na so person tell me say okro soup dey make man impotent, now if i see okro food coming this way, i run the other way grin
I only read men who eat okro are more susceptible to prostate issues
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by PrincessB1(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
stepo707:
sad
Typhoid
Being constantly down with typhoid caused by salmonella specie leads to increase in high temperature which is unfavorable for spermatogenesis and therefore supresses sperm production leading to low sperm count hence infertility.
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by PrincessB1(f): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
countsparrow:
OP, u no add eating of Okro soup...

Na so person tell me say okro soup dey make man impotent, now if i see okro food coming this way, i run the other way grin
Just take ur okro cos It contains neccesary nutrients thats needed for sperm mobility and motility
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by PrincessB1(f): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I only read men who eat okro are more susceptible to prostate issues
Eh, when it contains the component lectin and pectin that helps to fight cancer cells including the prostate and others.
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by FYTnRUN: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
voadewumi:
Nice one op, but really I want to know what causes early morning erection and how to manage it, cos it is really embarrassing some times when u wake and their is a lady not far from you... You will be embarrased

Lolz! Na road you dey sleep wey you go see lady not far from you?!
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrincessB1:
Eh, when it contains the component lectin and pectin that helps to fight cancer cells including the prostate and others.
why not google it first undecided,I read about someone years back, I believe it's still there on the net undecided
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by policy12: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
A result showing low sperm count and 20% motility, with the presence of heavy staphylococcus Aureus's can be cure with what drug?
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by Trustme2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bad economy too can cause infertility. If cash no dey your pocket how your body wan raise na
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by PrincessB1(f): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
why not google it first undecided,I read about someone years back, I believe it's still there on the net undecided
If you act on all google stuff, one day they will wake up to condemn tomato undecided
Will you believe
Lets slide dat stuff asidecheesy
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by nelsonebby(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Masturbation nko?
it’s has nothing to do with infertility in men

1 Like

Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by nelsonebby(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Keepbanning:
Too much intake of sugary items, Wearing tight brief over a long time, complications from drug abuse, poor health and eating hygiene and above all, village people 2.0
Try to watch what you eat, workout regularly, do not slaughter every girl you see, pray and stay healthy...

By the way check my signature....serious buyers
Sugary intake?
Wrong
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by nelsonebby(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
voadewumi:
Nice one op, but really I want to know what causes early morning erection and how to manage it, cos it is really embarrassing some times when u wake and their is a lady not far from you... You will be embarrased
After your wife or gf is pregnant
It will stop.
For now continue having constant sex
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by noziz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Masturbation nko?

e be like u dey masturbate, as such u wan know if u safe...

1 Like

Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by sekundosekundo: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
nelsonebby:
it’s has nothing to do with infertility in men

Masturbation can lead to weak erection and low sperm account.

1 Like

Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrincessB1:
If you act on all google stuff, one day they will wake up to condemn tomato undecided
Will you believe
Lets slide dat stuff asidecheesy
well I know why I had to make that research and stumbled on the article, so I choose to believe what I want to believe after all I don't see what we as Africans has contributed to science and research undecided.
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by pressplay411(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
StrongandMighty:
So wanking is not among shocked?
Nothing is stopping Vaseline crew again..
Dm me for your Vaseline at an affordable price

Too much sperm release can actually lead to low sperm motility over time. Watery sperm that is infertile.
So stop wanking and minimise (or stop) pre-marital kpanshing.
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by Ojuororun(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please "what is masturbation ?
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by nelsonebby(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Masturbation can lead to weak erection and low sperm account.

grin

Okay doctor
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by PrincessB1(f): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
well I know why I had to make that research and stumbled on the article, so I choose to believe what I want to believe after all I don't see what we as Africans has contributed to science and research undecided.
cool
Re: 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility by highbee02: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
IbnIbrahim:
When couple are having difficulty to conceive after several years of marriage, most of us usually point accusing finger at the wife as if she is the creator. The mother-in-law won't stop at anything to make life unbearable for the wife. Interestingly, researches have shown that the male folks are responsible for about a third of Infertility in couples. This is worth considering so that next time your wife is going for fertility checks, you will do well to accompany her to do a check on yourself too. The following are the common causes of Infertility in males:

1.Sperm delivery trouble

There are a number of things that can keep sperm from getting to its destination. Premature ejaculation, a blockage in the testicles, a varicocele (a blockage in the tube coming out of the testicle that delivers sperm) and even a blockage of the vas deferens can all cause problems with sperm getting where it needs to be.

2. Health and lifestyle concerns

Obesity, alcohol use, improper nutrition and smoking can all impact your fertility to varying degrees.

3. Drug use or abuse

Some drugs can impair fertility, even if they help with some other health concern. Abuse of drugs, especially anabolic steroids and opiates, have also been linked to infertility in men.

4. Environmental factors

Exposure to chemicals such as pesticides or the hormones used in birth control pills can lessen your fertility. Frequent exposure of the testicles to heat can, too. Handling of heavy metals is another environmental concern.

5. Sperm production problems

There are a number of reasons why you might not be producing sperm or enough sperm, such as a genetic factor, infections (either of the reproductive tract or systemic infections) and even undescended testicles.

6. Age

While men can still be fertile well into their golden years, fertility tends to decrease significantly beginning in your late 30s, with a marked decline after the age of 45.

7.Cancer and cancer treatments

Testicular cancer can impair fertility. Removal of the testicles (one or both) can also cause infertility. Radiation and chemotherapy both have potentially devastating effects on fertility, too.

8. Stress

While the degree to which stress impacts fertility is debated, there is evidence to suggest that regular unmanaged stress can be a factor in infertility for both men and women.

9. Hormone imbalances

Some men have problems with the endocrine system and the way it manages their fertility. It might be an overproduction of certain hormones that interferes with your balance of sex hormones, or it might be something like low testosterone levels.

10. Illness
Everything from gonorrhea to influenza to the mumps can all cause problems with male infertility. Other conditions that can affect your fertility include tuberculosis, typhoid, syphilis, smallpox and chlamydia.

http://www.hotproforum.com/topic1106.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

594 New COVID-19 Cases, 209 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 25 - (2935 Tested) / Man All Smiles After Undergoing Facial Surgery To Remove Huge Growth. Photos / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.