Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (101218 Views)

"Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Ndi catholic bu ndi ala!!!

I hope you now feel better.
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
xreal:
Her dressing is not too bad for a sinner.

Don't they welcome sinners in that church? Even Christ does welcomes sinners.
Did she tell you she is a sinner?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
ow
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:
Kudos to the church warders that sent her back, they really did well.

Only God knows the number of church members that could have lost their lives because of the gravity of stench and odour that might be coming and oozing out from her open armpit.

They should have locked her up for attempting murder, what nonsense. Any lady dressing to church should dress properly, decent and clean for the betterment of herself and church members, dressing to church mustn't revolve around decency only, but hygiene.

The clergy will tell the church members to raise and wave their hands to God, and when a lady beside you raises her hand, you start breathing in tongues at the sight of an open armpit looking like thick poo
Hmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by sherlockhush(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mary M. has no record of dressing indecent in the present of Christ.
During those days, women covers properly ...
Prostitute does not say you should dress indecently.
Dress modest. What is the reason of revealing some part of your body... We are Nigerians and we respect our dressing. What is your reason of revealing your body parts if not an evil motive to entice.

delugajackson:
shocked
cry

Is this even still a discussion?

Reviews condition people. At the end of the day, a lot of human minds are malleable. They can be easily shaped with the right words. Jesus never despised the sinners, he taught them the right way of life. He never sent them away, as the case of Mary Magdalene, the prostitute. He even dined with them, as was the case of Zaccheaus, the tax collector.

The over-zealous atittude of today's churches would be their impending doom.
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by DonMaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Ndi catholic bu ndi ala!!!

Onye na-akpo ndi Katolik ndi ala bu onye isi ndi ala! infact eze ma o bu ozo ndi ala!! grin grin grin and am sure ala onye afu adago!!! shocked tongue cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by PDPGuy: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Am I the only one who don't see anything wrong with her dressing?
Prove me wrong with facts if you disagree.
That must must be either catholic or all these Methodist,Anglican.
Dogmatic in their Othordox way.

My sister, there is nothing wrong with your attire.
I agree with you. There is nothing ‘indecent’ about her outfit
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Les: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:

what she's wearing is a bit revealing, lemme show you. If you see your cat behind a wall corner with only the tail showing, in your eyes you are seeing only the tail, but in your mind you are seeing the complete cat. Trust me, go and ask, seeing part of her chest is trying to make me picture the entire chest but I cover my mind with the blood if Jesus. But then, not all Christian brothers might be strong like I am and it's understandable, so it's our responsibility to make them stronger rather than making things difficult for them.

In essence, scientifically and practically proven, our brain pictures completely the things we see in parts and greater part of her chest is visible. Thankiu globally!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
When in Rome, act like the Romans. Not all churches allow revealing outfits on their premises.

But they allow currupt politicians, drug dealers and thieves to come into the church and sit on the front pews.
The reason why Nigeria never progress as a country... Nigerians are too religious but never live or exhibit the tenets of that religion (in this case, Christianity).

Mtchww...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Which one be church warders?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
This girl dress dey learn work if she enta our church
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by zicoraads: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm happy she was sent back. This is the reason I love the church of old. Catholics, Anglicans, Orthodox and the likes. They usually don't care about membership or money, when you are in their premises, you dress accordingly.

It's time our ladies are taught to dress decently. It won't kill you if you cover your neck and that gown is below your knees. This type will sit close to you, cross her legs and distract you throughout with their laps. And even put their cleavages right in front of you.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:

so she should be naked abi??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by jamace(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
My spirit tells me this lady went to church to look for customers of the flesh.

Thank God the warders stopped the Jezebel from achieving her objective.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by chloride6: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:
I'm happy she was sent back. This is the reason I love the church of old. Catholics, Anglicans, Orthodox and the likes. They usually don't care about membership or money, when you are in their premises, you dress accordingly.

It's time our ladies are taught to dress decently. It won't kill you if you cover your neck and that gown is below your knees. This type will sit close to you, cross her legs and distract you throughout with their laps. And even put their cleavages right in front of you.

Rubbish!
dominique:
When in Rome, act like the Romans. Not all churches allow revealing outfits on their premises.

The women who wore just wrappers to the churches of old nko?

You no get point

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Women of nowadays own too much.
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
xreal:
Her dressing is not too bad for a sinner.

Don't they welcome sinners in that church? Even Christ does welcomes sinners.
is better to pursue one sinner than for her to make many righteous men sin
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Johnkay225: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
People don't understand the difference between judging and doing the right thing. This cloth is wrong for Church. What will it take her to dress properly and more decently? I attend a Penticostal Church and we don't condone this kind of wears to Church. It does not mean it is indecent but for Church purpose. It is not okay Biko. You can wear a cloth that covers your upper arm and cleavage and still look fine. You now want to make the Church look judgemental when they only asked you to get a jacket or scarf over your shoulder.. You sent yourself out of Church. You people should stop this stupidity and madness. Just like guys who wear shirts and open their buttons to expose their hairs, that is inappropriate for Church. I wear suit and tie to Church most times and still look good.. You must not open those body parts to prove anything...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by popsyleo1: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Go and dress well stop complaining you messed up

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by zicoraads: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
chloride6:

The women who wore just wrappers to the churches of old nko?

You no get point
Which church of old?

In the time of Jesus or when?
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Simeonalvez(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Have always thought that serving God is a matter of d pureness of our hearts nd not by d way we look...
Just saying thought
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
the church is only trying to protect its holy bachelors from another delilah.
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by JMOB(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
See her arm muslces...
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by xreal: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Did she tell you she is a sinner?

Why didn't the church grant her entry?
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
I remember the testimony of Pastor Adeboye of the RCCG, of three ladies who came to one of the Parishes of the the church in Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, some years back. Just like the overzealous ushers who sent this Onitsha lady away from church today, those ushers were bent on sending the women away for what they called indecent dressings; but in the heat of the arguments, Pastor Adeboye noticed them, and requested the usher to allow them into the church, and they were given seats in the front row. To everyone's amazement, after the pastor's message, as usual, Pastor made altar call for people that wanted to give their lives to Christ. Interestingly, one of the ladies went out, repented, and from that day began to serve GOD in RCCG. Today, the same woman is a minister of God. My question is, if you send "sinners" away from the church, where else would they meet Christ, the Head of the True Church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Johnkay225:
People don't understand the difference between judging and doing the right thing. This cloth is wrong for Church. What will it take her to dress properly and more decently? I attend a Penticostal Church and we don't condone this kind of wears to Church. It does not mean it is indecent but for Church purpose. It is not okay Biko. You can wear a cloth that covers your upper arm and cleavage and still look fine. You now want to make the Church look judgemental when they only asked you to get a jacket or scarf over your shoulder.. You sent yourself out of Church. You people should stop this stupidity and madness. Just like guys who wear shirts and open their buttons to expose their hairs, that is inappropriate for Church. I wear suit and tie to Church most times and still look good.. You must not open those body parts to prove anything...
Don't mind them. I find it adorable when ladies wear this very long, traditional gowns that are sown with lovely designs. I see them in church and admire them a lot. But trust some 'Christians' to want the church to allow all sorts of rubbish in the name of 'welcoming sinners.'

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by doctore212(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:

. But she looks like a sex doll.
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by chloride6: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

Which church of old?

In the time of Jesus or when?

When the missionaries first came what were women wearing?
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
instead of you be ashamed, you run to facebook to post. you went home to sleep abi, you are doing yourself.
if you are above 40, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
The usher was right to send her back, see how she dressed like as if she's going to a party.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
chloride6:

When the missionaries first came what were women wearing?

You mean before they became Christians?
Re: Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) by enemmo(f): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
And you posted it on facebook for us to 'react' as usual.

I'm sure her Church has a dress code.

Sense fall on her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Grail Message / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.