Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (117585 Views)

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

you still sound like an illiterate with Nigerian mentality - If you move Europeans to Africa and move Africans to Europe, come back in five years time and see how Africa will be turned into a paradise and Europe turned into a hell hole!!

What is this one talking about ...
Ooshinibos skipped his medication again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

You are still in the motor park drinking that ogogoro after failed efforts to get a job. cheesy I know you still hate Nigeria and want to leave, but that's the beginning of your problem and not the end. Deal with your arrogance and things may get better for you. Love Nigeria and don't hate her.

Naijaman you are so funny , you are typical Nigerian , you will never change ..
anyway ,, have a nice time , let me go an enjoy my life in my blessed place
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

Naijaman you are so funny , you are typical Nigerian , you will never change ..
anyway ,, have a nice time , let me go an enjoy my life in my blessed place

Blessed place! Ok, mamaput is now a blessed place. I'm a Nigerian to the core. Deal with it undecided
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

Blessed place! Ok, mamaput is now a blessed place. I'm a Nigerian to the core. Deal with it undecided
I hear you Naija , hopefully Buhari can fixed Nigeria so that we can retire there ..if not ,am sticking to Orlando , Florida ..its a tropical weather place ..apart from the occasional hurricane and tornadoes
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

I hear you Naija , hopefully Buhari can fixed Nigeria so that we can retire there ..if not ,am sticking to Orlando , Florida ..its a tropical weather place ..apart from the occasional hurricane and tornadoes

Orlando Florida in your dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2018
naijjaman:

Orlando Florida in your dream grin grin grin grin

its a nice place reminds me of Nigeria when a visited the place ..actually , Nigeria should be better than Florida if we had good and loving leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News Peter Edochie Is Dead / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag / Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.