Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (74328 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream / #bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by SweetBitterLeaf(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
wakada

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by samzzycash(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Guy,you friends and family no get phone niii?Why ddnt you collect enough phones to vote for RICO?
okay. You get anything else to say?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by HeWrites(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Newbeginnings:
I am never watching the show again. I really loved this guy

Not only you.

I don't know what those people who vote for Miracle and Cee-C gets.

In the end, they will become celebrities that everyone will be begging to see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by AreaFada2: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Did you guys see that the reason why this country will be A "shithole" for a very long time is just so evident in this so called BigBrotherNaija show?

...the way we keep 'voting' ineffectual buffoons and clueless ones into power year-in-year-out is just so baffling. sad

How on earth can a group of sane people be voting for that short yam legged saucy girl called Cee-C to be in the house when well talented and fairly nice people get evicted!

Maybe most Nigerians have a lot more in common with the people they vote to remain in BBH?

You're unlikely to identify with, defend or promote those people that have little in common with you. Just human nature.

We may not want to admit it but our looters represent who we're, our society and the morality that currently prevails.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Abeg wetin Arsenal play today?

Foolish Mods, they won’t move educative things to the front page!

Seun is a fucking paedophile with erectile dysfunction and Lala is an animal loving drunkard!

As for Mynd43, we all know he’s lovechild of a homeless stripper.

Ok I’m done, ban me......Bye Nairaland, I will miss Martin0 my boo

hmmmmgringrin mode please make una pardon her, am gonna deal with her for you peoplegrin
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by letusbepieces: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Did you guys see that the reason why this country will be A "shithole" for a very long time is just so evident in this so called BigBrotherNaija show?

...the way we keep 'voting' ineffectual buffoons and clueless ones into power year-in-year-out is just so baffling. sad

How on earth can a group of sane people be voting for that short yam legged saucy girl called Cee-C to be in the house while talented and fairly nice people get evicted!

CEEC WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINAL AND PUT YOUR CONE HEAD TO SHAME, SKULL MINER.

ALWAYS BITTER, SICK AND DEMENTED.

NOW TELL US MR SANITY WAT CRIME CEEC COMMITED?

DID SHE KILL YOUR MOTHER? RAPE YOUR FATHER?

HAVE U EVER MET CEEC?

OR IS UR BITTERNESS CENTERED ON THE FACT THAT UR FELLOW AFONJA TOBI DID NOT SEE HER PANT UNTIL SHE LEAVE THE HOUSE?

UR BITTERNESS WILL CONSUME U.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by ezelous: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:

How on earth can a group of sane people be voting for that short yam legged saucy girl called Cee-C to be in the house while talented and fairly nice people get evicted!
so you don't know that the voting is doctored to evict passive and non controversial house mates?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by letusbepieces: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
ezelous:
so you don't know that the voting is doctored to evict passive and non controversial house mates?

CEEC WAS HERSELF ALL THROUGH, LIKEWISE NINA AND BAM BAM.

OF ALL THREE GIRLS, CEEC WAS A CLASS ACT.

SHE WAS MUCH MORE DECENT IN EVERYTHING.

SHE HAS AN ASSERTIVE PERSONALITY THAT IS COMMON AMONGST LAWYERS.

SHE IS NOT DULL AT ALL. THIS IS WHERE USERS GET FRUSTRATED WITH HER.

THEY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO USE HER.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Franky9584(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
how many housemates remain now and how many days remain
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by decatalyst(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
letusbepieces:

CEEC WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINAL AND PUT YOUR CONE HEAD TO SHAME, SKULL MINER.

ALWAYS BITTER, SICK AND DEMENTED.

NOW TELL US MR SANITY WAT CRIME CEEC COMMITED?

DID SHE KILL YOUR MOTHER? RAPE YOUR FATHER?

HAVE U EVER MET CEEC?

OR IS UR BITTERNESS CENTERED ON THE FACT THAT UR FELLOW AFONJA TOBI DID NOT SEE HER PANT UNTIL SHE LEAVE THE HOUSE?

UR BITTERNESS WILL CONSUME U.

Wow! Never knew someone can be this plainlying stvpid!

My view was not expressed based on ethnic or party affiliation yet a nitwit like you choose to publicly express unfathomable bigotry.

If you feel every comment for or against 'your people' has ethnic or racial sentiments, feel free to do the needful!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by letusbepieces: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
NO FATHER EXPECT THEIR DAUGHTER TO DEGRADE THEMSELVES ON INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION.

PEOPLE HE WORK WITH, NEIGHBORS, FAMILY WILL BE SAYING DID U SEE HIS DAUGHTER SLEEPING AROUND, THE VIDEO IS ON THE INTERNET.

FOR WAT? TO SATISFY WHO? PEOPLE THAT WILL CALL U NAMES LATER?

NEVER PLEASE OTHERS TO DISPLEASE YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by letusbepieces: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
IF NIGERIA WAS A SANE COUNTRY, IMMORAL IDIOTS LIKE MIRACLE AND NINA WONT WIN.

SELF DISCIPLINED AND CONTAINED CHARACTER LIKE CEEC WILL WIN.

MIRACLE AND NINA DESERVE THE BAM BAM AND TEDDY A TREATMENT.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Noooooooo!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
alphacyborg:
Ebuka: Rico, you have been evicted from the Bigbrother house #BBNaija

SamVita:
So he go follow miyonse go dey pound fufu lmao.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
allanphash7:
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Smhart1(f): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:

Honestly it is very annoying. Their excuse is that she's entertaining them. Awon foolish people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by vRendoh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
allanphash7:
When is cee c going home

#TeamMiracle

CeeCee will leave the house at the end of the show with the money...
Miracle don win finish....the free ponyor and the twins Nina is already carrying for him is enough prize to win.
Make he dey enjoy the free shining grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by guiddoti: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
talk2percy:
I see Cee-c winning this money...buh I no dey watch the show o
You don't need think twice, Buhari is returning back, 2019 for sure. If Nigerians could keep voting for bad character, for sure, he would return.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by darlingnuel(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Pentools(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

RICO SUAVEY Has been evicted from the Big Brother House 2018
Earlier in the live Eviction show, Lolu and Nina Was saved in the eviction,

In Rico Suavey's words

1) I was being me all through my 10 weeks in the house

2) I did me, and me has brought me this far

3) I liked Ahneeka, but Angel took her away, now am out, i still liked Ahneeka

Rico was nominated by Alex and Anto

Source: http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-has-been-evicted-out-of-the-bigbrother-naija-house-2018/

Ahneeka my flava grin
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Coldfeets: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:

When you come to learn more about human nature, you will discover one shocking thing.

And that shocking thing is this: MOST PEOPLE ARE PRETENDERS.

They will say one thing and condemn some other thing in the public but when you see them in their real self and behind closed doors, just prepare to be shocked when you see them doing the opposite of what they preach in the public.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by alphacyborg(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
So he go follow miyonse go dey pound fufu lmao.

Rico na Nigeria peter pan grin
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Benny93: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
Evict them all so nairaland can rest, sick and tired of this stupid show, its what everyone talks about this days
after this show is over then the mighty WORLD CUP will begin then nairaland will be flooded with enthusiasm of the game. so as u no lyk watch BB9ja try to Lyk watch football so dat when the flood of the game comes u can swim and my complain bcus...
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by mhisbliss(f): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Benny93:
after this show is over then the mighty WORLD CUP will begin then nairaland will be flooded with enthusiasm of the game. so as u no lyk watch BB9ja try to Lyk watch football so dat when the flood of the game comes u can swim and my complain bcus...
I prefer the world cup to this thrash even in my dreams, soccer fan
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by juwoonn(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:

I'm suspecting that cc is a fake housemate. perhaps votes doesn't count for her and this time Bigbrother wants the fake housemate to stay untill the final day before he reveals them as fake. Just my suspicion ni o.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Benny93: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
I prefer the world cup to this thrash even in my dreams, soccer fan
so you watch football? dats cool but u knw the bbnaija is a business and hustle too, but some persons has overhyped the show.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

22nd April 2018.

LMFAO
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stopped watching after Rico was evicted.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by Divay22(f): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2018
SSGN:

LMFAO
What's funny
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by weezweezweez(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
Evict them all so nairaland can rest, sick and tired of this stupid show, its what everyone talks about this days

not everyone.... I HATE the show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 by donqx: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Thin Tall Tony Strips Unclad At Bug Brother Naija (Video) / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.