Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Where Can I Find 'rapture' In Revelation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Find 'rapture' In Revelation? (334 Views)

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? / Mark Of The Beast In Revelation Represent A Religion That Exist 2000 Years Ago / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find 'rapture' In Revelation? by M0ron: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Especially for the pre-trib gang
Re: Where Can I Find 'rapture' In Revelation? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
I Thessalonians 4:16,17.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Matthew 24:30,31.
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

In Revelation, it's a word for the wise to understand. But here it is.
Revelation 14:14-16.
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
Re: Where Can I Find 'rapture' In Revelation? by lightinchrist4: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2018
The word "rapture" is not in the Bible. What is in the Bible is the day of the coming of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Should Agree That This Prosperity Gospel Is From God Almighty / Shocking As Nigeria Church Sing Accolade In The Sunday Service / Fal$e Teacher$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.