Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network (4080 Views)

Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via Mtn Network / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Please Help Has 9mobile Stopped Downloading On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by HotnaijaMarket(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hello guys, if you are a YouTube lover, this is your time to enjoy YouTube Streaming and Download videos as you like with MTN network via the YouTube app or Youtube Go app, just that it required the subscription of MTN 500MB of ₦25 (Happy Hour night browsing).

As we know, MTN offers night plan of 500MB for just N25 from the hours of 12am midnight to 4am every night. For those that are using the subscription, you should notice that every MTN sim card entitled to a one-time activation per night on Happy Hour night browsing.

Some people are using 4 different Mtn sim cards in order to get just 2GB at the cheap price of N100. If it is purposely for Youtube Videos, the stress is over, you can now enjoy YouTube Streaming and Download videos as you like with an MTN sim card and for a one-time subscription of N25 per night.

Now you should understand that this cheat was tapped from MTN Happy Hour night browsing, so note that the cheat works only at night between the hours of 12am – 4am.

Needed Materials
MTN Sim
A good 3G/4G network
YouTube Go app - (Read more @ https://www.ngfind.com/2018/04/enjoy-endless-streaming-and-downloading.html?m=1
Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by khalhokage(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2018
So will the normal YouTube app work? or is it only YouTube Go?
Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by Rakiticbarca: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2018
What is endless in streaming a YouTube with 500mb, lol funny guys. Just want to find something to write.

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by Trizyd(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Well it works though, just seeing this, last night after the 500mb night plan got exhausted, I was still streaming on the YouTube app. But I'm not sure if it's unlimited, at around 3:39am, it stopped working.. couldn't stream. I'm not sure it's a cheat though.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yes, the Normal Youtube app works well with it
Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
@ Trimz, if u dont call it cheat what will u say it is? Also get more browsing cheats @ www.ngfind.com
Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by boynigeria(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Trizyd:
Well it works though, just seeing this, last night after the 500mb night plan got exhausted, I was still streaming on the YouTube app. But I'm not sure if it's unlimited, at around 3:39am, it stopped working.. couldn't stream. I'm not sure it's a cheat though.
I dont kn if you've noticed, anything after 3.30am the night plan stops working even if u have data left on it or not

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by Trizyd(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
boynigeria:

I dont kn if you've noticed, anything after 3.30am the night plan stops working even if u have data left pon it or not

Yeah, I noticed too, I guess it's some terms and conditions thing.
Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by BunbleBee: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2018
yea it stops working at 3:30am and that's a breach of contract. i prefer airtel's 500mb, 12-5am... very legit
Re: Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network by akasueba(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
BunbleBee:
yea it stops working at 3:30am and that's a breach of contract. i prefer airtel's 500mb, 12-5am... very legit
how is that of AIRTEL
how do we do that?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use / Make Toll Free Glo 2 Glo Calls On Glo Infinitiser Postpaid Plan / How To Recover A Damaged SD Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.