Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (75293 Views)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by munma01(f): 10:27pm On May 07, 2020
Do you need all the machines or can one make soap with only soap plodder?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Pstarogood0100: 10:49pm On May 07, 2020
Following
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2020
munma01:
Do you need all the machines or can one make soap with only soap plodder?
You can't make soap with only plodder
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by munma01(f): 3:01pm On May 09, 2020
iHart:

Okay. Please how much will all the machines cost me? And will you put me through on how to use them? Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Cleoo(f): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
I'm in Anambra, can one start making soap with a budget of 200k? Please can you put me through on how to start up with that amount
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Esolobzalika: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Please can we have your contact number for further business transaction?

iHart:
it is really frustrating to receive ban back to back. I just feel like not continuing but I won't give up.

...the next was about how I learnt soap making and what I really learnt. Soap making is bigger than what we may think. Its an art as well as a science. Later in the night I may update my story. Tomorrow we will talk and chat a lot. I just hope I don't get banned again.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Esolobzalika:
Please can we have your contact number for further business transaction?

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Gracecally: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pls I will need the location of ur factory n WhatsApp no. Thanks
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Gracecally:
Pls I will need the location of ur factory n WhatsApp no. Thanks
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Gracecally: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thanks, i really enjoy the thread. I hope to connect with u soonest. I am into soap making but I had lot of challenges on the way especially on getting machines that will aid production
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Nostradamus: 4:29pm On May 01, 2021
iHart:
I have gotten too many request on whatsapp about teaching people how to make soap. I feel we should have a live meeting to learn as much as we can, form a network/forum of soap makers where everyone will come to share their experiences and we learn. What do you guys think?
just seeing this.

Also interested in soap making.

How far ihart.is the forum/network on?

Is there chance for any interested party to have a live seminar with you?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2021
Nostradamus:
just seeing this.

Also interested in soap making.

How far ihart.is the forum/network on?

Is there chance for any interested party to have a live seminar with you?
Oh this happened long time ago and unfortunately, we just finished a free factory training this week. We had people from Lagos, Enugu, Uturu and Aba that attended the training. It lasted for one week. People who I mostly engage with are people who saved my contact and I saved theirs, and as such they can view my status. I announce the free training on my status. This is the second we are having for this year and will most likely be the last for the year.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 28, 2021
Uncle iHart, how did you build the cooling system for your plodder and where did you get the screw?
I am thinking of going the DIY route and have begun my poor mans research on this project
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2021
GrantIkenna:
Uncle iHart, how did you build the cooling system for your plodder and where did you get the screw?
I am thinking of going the DIY route and have begun my poor mans research on this project
greetings Grantlkenna,

the ideal cooling system is to use the industrial chiller, but that's not what we are using. We circulate ordinary water through the machine to cool it. By the time we started, the cost of chiller was out of our reach. However, we have not gone for chiller since our improvised method is serving us very well.

We didn't buy an already made screw, we built the screw to our specifications.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 29, 2021
You machined a solid steel block using a lathe?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2021
GrantIkenna:
You machined a solid steel block using a lathe?
No, curled a ring metal sheet round a long shaft.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 30, 2021
One last question sir no vex abeg.
What's the Hp of your miller motors?
What if i don't have access to a 3phase industrial power supply, how do i get to power the motors?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2021
GrantIkenna:
One last question sir no vex abeg.
What's the Hp of your miller motors?
What if i don't have access to a 3phase industrial power supply, how do i get to power the motors?
when you say Miller do you mean "triple roll mill"? I don't use that machine. If it's the crusher/amalgamator you mean, mine is 20HP.

If you don't have 3phase power supply, either "NEPA" or standby generator, you can't run the motors. No two ways about it.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by oviedking: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good evening ihart, first of all I really want to appreciate you for the efforts you have put into starting the business and the time and dedication you also used in explaining this business in details here because i know no one paid for these information.
Secondly, i am into the business but on a small scale for now as well as i am making moves on how to get machines needed, i will contact you on whatsapp and see if i can get an audience and find a way to meet you in person as well as visit your factory. Once again i want to say thank you for your help, may God bless you richly.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
oviedking:
Good evening ihart, first of all I really want to appreciate you for the efforts you have put into starting the business and the time and dedication you also used in explaining this business in details here because i know no one paid for these information.
Secondly, i am into the business but on a small scale for now as well as i am making moves on how to get machines needed, i will contact you on whatsapp and see if i can get an audience and find a way to meet you in person as well as visit your factory. Once again i want to say thank you for your help, may God bless you richly.
You are welcome, thank you.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Barby8: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
I prefer handmade. What could be better than handmade soap? Make Cold Process Soap https://www.youwish.nl/en/handmade/soap-making/cold-process-soap/ and you will understand what I mean. For me, this is not just a hobby, but also a great way to please yourself and loved ones with quality cosmetics and, of course, it’s nice to have a good time.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello sir, i just began marketing my cold process soap and improvised a mixer.....my moms abandoned industrial sewing machine engine, Its a 250 W single phase clutch motor. I heard a rumor of a "hot system" whereby you use hot caustic to saponify the pk but without need for heat. Please do you have any idea of this system?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2021
GrantIkenna:
Hello sir, i just began marketing my cold process soap and improvised a mixer.....my moms abandoned industrial sewing machine engine, Its a 250 W single phase clutch motor. I heard a rumor of a "hot system" whereby you use hot caustic to saponify the pk but without need for heat. Please do you have any idea of this system?
kudos on what you are doing. Yes, there is a hot system where you use only hot caustic to supply heat. That's actually what we use in our factory. However, that method, Just like every other hot process, requires other industrial machines for processing the soap. Hot process, whether using hot caustic or not, is a capital intensive project.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by ComrdDRS1: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
waoooooooo this is great.
Mr. op I am interested in soap making.... like how much will it cost to get the kind of your type of equipment
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2022
ComrdDRS1:
waoooooooo this is great.
Mr. op I am interested in soap making.... like how much will it cost to get the kind of your type of equipment
Greetings ComrdDRS1, there is more to this than just the equipment. Depending on the capacity of machines you want to use, you should budget between 3million and 7 million for the machines alone, then other things...
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by ComrdDRS1: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
iHart:
Greetings ComrdDRS1, there is more to this than just the equipment. Depending on the capacity of machines you want to use, you should budget between 3million and 7 million for the machines alone, then other things...
Waoooooooo
okay

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iamfertile(f): 10:14pm On May 11, 2023
iHart:

@IHART, how's business? Have read through this thread. Kudos to you bro. I'm interested in soap making business infact I've been watching some online videos but I need an experienced entrepreneur like you to put me through. Pls how can you help me? I'll chat you up on WhatsApp. Thanls

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2023
iamfertile:

@IHART, how's business? Have read through this thread. Kudos to you bro. I'm interested in soap making business infact I've been watching some online videos but I need an experienced entrepreneur like you to put me through. Pls how can you help me? I'll chat you up on WhatsApp. Thanls
Business has been fine. I believe you learnt one or more things from this thread. Ok, lets meet on whatsapp
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by CaptainGo: 2:48am On Jan 05
iHart:
Greetings.

I want to take out a small space here to tell the story of how I started a soap making business. The essence of this is to help those who may wish to venture into the soap business and also to inspire people to try out some entrepreneurial ventures (not necessarily soap making). I must say that many stories and individuals here have added to my inspiration. People like Cosmeticchemist, Gbadexy, O2 soap (O2 Nigeria), Blackkie (Britishknight or 1kingwriter), Jasper7, through their stories have inspired me so much into believing "I can do it if only I put my mind to it". So I wish to help and inspire more people.

In the course of this story we are going to see how I was able to get my machines, learn and start soap making business. I hope to find time to attend to every questions as much as I can. By the end of the day, depending on how it goes, we may have to conduct a live seminar for those who will want to go into small scale soap making business. If possible, we may consider creating a small group of partners and then crowd funding to help them setup and manage a tangible small scale soap making business. We will also discuss and interact with existing soap makers who are having difficulties in running there business due cost, and map out strategies to move forward effectively and efficiently.

We fabricate and install efficient soap making machines and equipment. We also manage soap making facilities on contract basis. We conduct test run for already installed machines. We train company staff on soap making. We are also open to partnership. Fill free to contact me for your enquiries on soap making business. Check my signature for my contact phone number.

Thank you.

i like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.