Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (75281 Views)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2018
greetings house, I believe we are doing great.

...so we have a new plan for the soap training. This one is just for minimum of 6 people. we will be conducting a hands-deck-training in my factory. if you did be interested you can reach me on Whatsapp, 07066705594. Factory is located in Isuikwuato, Abia state. We are going to run full batch training on cold process and hot process, oil treatment, blending, soap processing and packaging, profit maximization, cost reduction, among other things. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by bilal4riid(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2018
iHart:
greetings house, I believe we are doing great.

...so we have a new plan for the soap training. This one is just for minimum of 6 people. we will be conducting a hands-deck-training in my factory. if you did be interested you can reach me on Whatsapp, 07066705594. Factory is located in Isuikwuato, Abia state. We are going to run full batch training on cold process and hot process, oil treatment, blending, soap processing and packaging, profit maximization, cost reduction, among other things. Thank you
What of Abuja training...
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2018
bilal4riid:

What of Abuja training...
unfortunately it won't be able to hold now. The turn up is low and i can't move the little tools i have just for the few. However we are now taking participants on live training at the factory. There is accommodation for people from far places. For more details you can contact me via whatsapp or call.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2018
hello friends, how are you doing? this is to check on you guys. fine evening. I have been experimenting on a small scale hot process. The results have been awesome. I will share pictures smiley

5 Likes

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Great500: 9:16pm On May 16, 2018
Did you use machines?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2018
Great500:
Did you use machines?
I also employed the hot caustic method using improvised mixer with little adjustment to the recipe. I will share pictures in due time.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Great500: 10:01pm On May 16, 2018
Alright waiting for the pics. smiley
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by bethnals: 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
iHart:
hello friends, how are you doing? this is to check on you guys. fine evening. I have been experimenting on a small scale hot process. The results have been awesome. I will share pictures smiley

I need a reliable contract manufacturer. What information can you provide?

Thanks.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2018
bethnals:

I need a reliable contract manufacturer. What information can you provide?

Thanks.
You have got one. Can you reach me on 07066705594 or let me have your contact so we can discuss.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by bethnals: 3:24pm On May 17, 2018
iHart:
You have got one. Can you reach on 07066705594 or let me have your contact so we can discuss.

Are you on whatsapp with that number?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
bethnals:

Are you on whatsapp with that number?
yes
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
Congratulation iHart,

Your story so far have been grace, perseverance, hard work and determination.
I really appreciate your good work, interestingly you are an Akwaibomite who have dakkada with the faith of greatness.

I would love to be your distributor in my state, but I need to know a little about the product.
Does it have a fragrance if yes what does it sent like
I would like it whitish like b29, waw, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2018
Lucwaizy:
Congratulation iHart,

I really appreciate your good work, interestingly you are an Akwaibomite who have dakkada with the faith of greatness.

I would love to be your distributor in my state, but I need to know a little about the product.

Thank you. Na God win smiley

I am not an Akwaibomite but I have lived there. But how did you know I have something to do with Akwa ibom? I told you or you know me in person?smiley

The products are good. It has its own unique fragrance from a blend of some specific essential oils. We can use a fragrance of your choice if you want something different. Yes we can make it whitish but it won't be wrapped like waw and b29.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp 07066705594 so we can talk more. thank you.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2018
Lucwaizy:
Congratulation iHart,

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 18, 2018
iHart:

Thank you. Na God win smiley

I am not an Akwaibomite but I have lived there. But how did you know I have something to do with Akwa ibom? I told you or you know me in person?smiley

The products are good. It has its own unique fragrance from a blend of some specific essential oils. We can use a fragrance of your choice if you want something different. Yes we can make it whitish but it won't be wrapped like waw and b29.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp 07066705594 so we can talk more. thank you.
I have been your follower for awhile since i met you on ChemicalChemist or chemistchemical thread on soap making. I notice you sometimes used akwa ibom proverbs and dialet.

I will chat you up
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2018
Lucwaizy:
I have been your follower for awhile since i met you on ChemicalChemist or chemistchemical thread on soap making. I notice you sometimes used akwa ibom proverbs and dialet.

I will chat you up

really? cheesy

OK, waiting for your chat.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by adonai80: 1:59pm On May 21, 2018
iHart:
I built the machines myself, go through the thread to see for yourself. With the budget you have, you can start something really tangible. What you will need is a small mixer, cutting table and some moulds. I can fabricate these equipment for you and with that I will mentor you.
OK sir, will get back to you.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2018
adonai80:
OK sir, will get back to you.
alright
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by onyeudo234(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2018
Hello bro, it's really been wonderful going through your thread. I must commend you for your rescillience. However, I need an information about any good machine fabricator in aba. I intend to fabricate peanut coating machine. please how can you help me
This is my contact 08069150623
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
onyeudo234:
Hello bro, it's really been wonderful going through your thread. I must commend you for your rescillience. However, I need an information about any good machine fabricator in aba. I intend to fabricate peanut coating machine. please how can you help me
This is my contact 08069150623
can you message me on WhatsApp? 07066705594
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
if you may be interested in the eBook, you can chat me up on WhatsApp 07066705594

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
greetings house
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by fiveinfos: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Do you want to start a profitable soap making business in nigeria? If YES, here is a complete Feasibility study soap making business plan pfd which can be used soap making start up guide, proposal for soap making Plan in Nigeria ,Business Grant Applications, Applying for Bank Loans, soap making business Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, and seminar presentation

To some people soap making/soap production is simply just a hubby which they just pick up either to save some extra cash spent on buying soap, But for an entrepreneur soap making business is a very lucrative business which can be done by anybody.
http://businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/soap-making-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Abanikanda: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Nice write up, kindly send your number to walbuk4you@yahoo.co.uk. Let discuss business
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by bonwaygroup(f): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
ifwe have the chance to do business on the power transmission parts such as gearboxes, speed reducers,just contact us
iHart:
Greetings.

I want to take out a small space here to tell the story of how I started a soap making business. The essence of this is to help those who may wish to venture into the soap business and also to inspire people to try out some entrepreneurial ventures (not necessarily soap making). I must say that many stories and individuals here have added to my inspiration. People like Cosmeticchemist, Gbadexy, O2 soap (O2 Nigeria), Blackkie (Britishknight or 1kingwriter), Jasper7, through their stories have inspired me so much into believing "I can do it if only I put my mind to it". So I wish to help and inspire more people.

In the course of this story we are going to see how I was able to get my machines, learn and start soap making business. I hope to find time to attend to every questions as much as I can. By the end of the day, depending on how it goes, we may have to conduct a live seminar for those who will want to go into small scale soap making business. If possible, we may consider creating a small group of partners and then crowd funding to help them setup and manage a tangible small scale soap making business. We will also discuss and interact with existing soap makers who are having difficulties in running there business due cost, and map out strategies to move forward effectively and efficiently.

We fabricate and install efficient soap making machines and equipment. We also manage soap making facilities on contract basis. We conduct test run for already installed machines. We train company staff on soap making. We are also open to partnership. Fill free to contact me for your enquiries on soap making business. Check my signature for my contact phone number.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
bonwaygroup:
ifwe have the chance to do business on the power transmission parts such as gearboxes, speed reducers,just contact us
Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by IRREVO: 3:08am On Dec 20, 2018
We sell chemicals for soap making and many other chemical product you want to get, call us on 07066699616
We also teach production of many chemical product at an affordable cost, call or WhatsApp on 07066699616
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by uuzba(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
einsteine:
Why is it that Nigerian artisanal business people always veer into training.

You see make up artistes more concerned with getting training clients. Same with cake makers and the OP, rather than advertise his brand of soap is advertising his training of potential soap makers.

Perhaps it's more profitable to teach than to do, huh?
Well the pyschology behind such actions is this.
Start your business thing. Tell others you have started and it is going well. Nigerians and their follow-follow mentality will rush to you, not to buy your product, but to learn how to do thesame business as you do so they can compete against you and wipe you out. You then offer training to all interested. They all pay you for the training of this"exciting" business. You count your money and vamoos!
The business is not really profitable. You just told them all that it was. You leave them to compete with each other and kill theirself.
Then you go to another location and start the process again.
Bughati, Porshe, Mobil..mighty companies will never open their mouth to advertise training. Their too busy minding their profit and competitors.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Empressabbie(f): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
iHart:
first you need what they call base. It is what they use for the printing. It is more or less like the stencil. It will cost between 2.5k to 3k. The carton cost #70 for one including the printing.
Well done!
Please, where can I get these cartons?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Empressabbie:

Well done!
Please, where can I get these cartons?
your location.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by edoman2016: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2019
iHart:
your location.
Please can you give me the specification of the type of wire you used in wiring your factory? Do you think 10 mm copper wire with breakers is good enough to wire a small scale factory like yours? Help me out bro with the info. I want to wire my small scale juice factory in Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.