Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? (1173 Views)

Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? by Kumar4india: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Good Morning LS,

Please before you do anything,kindly keep my name out of this cos I know you might post this,I also have read other peoples stories hence the reason I am writing to you to please advice and share.My life has just turned upside down. My family is about to be torn apart cos I dont know how we can recover from this. I have received counsel from a couple of friends. My sister actually referred me to your stories. I am in dire need of a divine intervention right now.

Dupe and I have been married for six years. These six years have come with its joys and challenges.After two years of childlessness,we became desperate. Our desperation made us begin to get frustrated with each other. We were tired of the futility of our efforts. We had had three failed IVFs in four years. That means money had gone down the drain. The last IVF we did was the beginning of our major problems. This is because,the fetus had actually gotten to about three months before my wife miscarried. I blamed her for the miscarriage. This is because she refused to cool down on her job.  I felt she should have actually quit the job but she refused to listen. She kept saying she would relax on the fifth month but the pregnancy never got to the fifth month. We lost it at the third month.

This sad occurrence made us quarrel so much and we were not speaking to each other for almost a month. I was very depressed,angry and bitter. At that point,the devil started to torment me. I connected with my ex on Instagram. Well,I had been seeing her pictures before on Instagram. Chatting with her,old flames started to burn. She was in town for a business meeting and she met me cos I needed someone to talk to,she offered a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on at the time.  When I was her at the hotel that day,I knew we had crossed a line of no return. But I was too stubborn...too angry at my wife. I felt she didn't love me enough to have listened to me so we didn't have to loose our child.

I spent the night with my ex. I ended up actually spending the entire two days of her business meeting with her at her hotel. I was just so lost at the time. When I eventually went home,I was just so broken. I thought I had lost my marriage. But when I got back,my wife,instead of getting upset,she flung herself at me and we both started to cry. I mean,I missed her and she missed me. she feared I had left the marriage cos the two days I was with my ex,I switched off my phone. Seeing me back,she was so sorry and she and I just wanted to be with each other. Gradually,we began to build our lives back. Thank God for his faithfulness. In about four months time,we discovered that we were pregnant. I mean,my wife got pregnant this time very naturally. I was over the moon. She quit her job but strangely

...read full story and other stories on the blog :
https://livelystones.com.ng/a-mistake-at-the-darkest-hourswill-our-marriage-survive-this/
Re: A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? by Kumar4india: 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? by Kumar4india: 8:18am On May 21, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Naked Inside Neighbour’s Flat With Wife / Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List / MIDEA 1.5HP Split Unit AC For Sale Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.