Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother (1006 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / How Do I Inform My Mother About My Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by holuwertobex(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Hi guys, it been awhile since I’ve been trying to express what I often saw to my brother but I don’t think that will be good because I don’t like to ruin my brother home.

Please advise me if their is something I can do.

Thank

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://hitng.com.ng/others/i-caught-my-brothers-wife-with-another-man-in-hotel-should-i-tell-my-brother-about-it/
Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by IdeyFindWife: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Follow the Bro Code son, follow the Bro Code to the letter!

Thank me later!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

so you want to tell us that you saw your brother's wife in a hotel and you didnt confront her as to who she was in there with OR what she was doing there with a man?! let alone call your brotha ASAP?!

if true, then you should be flogged mercilessly by an arab court, in public!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by Mrjo(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2018
WHAT WAS SHE DOING WHEN U SAW HER? #JUSTASKING
Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by holuwertobex(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Mrjo:
WHAT WAS SHE DOING WHEN U SAW? #JUSTASKING

hugging him
Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by Mrjo(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2018
holuwertobex:

hugging him
WHO?
Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by divinelove(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Leave ur bro n his olosho wife alone
angry
Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by lahify(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
it's hard to get good advice in this forum lots of immature minds flood Nairaland this days. op the best thing to do is to seat your brother down and tell him about what you saw , he needs to be the one who caught her red-handed.
Re: I Saw My Brother Wife In Hotel Can I Inform My Brother by ehinmowo: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Dnt hv time to write long story, bt hope u get something frm this

1. U were nt sure wot she was doing in d hotel (hw do u knw she didnt tell her hubby abt it)
2. Neva come btw husband wife except u hv bone breaking evidence
3. Imagine wot will happen if ur brother blv woteva d wife will tell her over yours
4. Are u ready to be an enemy wit ur brother's wife for life (wich will surely extend to ur children n her's)
5. If u must tell him, u must hv a better fact

(1) (Reply)

See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video) / When A Woman Is Pregnant / Is It Proper For A Four Year Old Child To Own A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.