Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is It For An Army To Slap And Humilate Someone For Answering A Call In The Car? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It For An Army To Slap And Humilate Someone For Answering A Call In The Car? (463 Views)

Thieves Forced To Slap Each Other After Being Caught Stealing (Video) / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It For An Army To Slap And Humilate Someone For Answering A Call In The Car? by sirBLUNT: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2018
so over the weekend i was in ilorin for a wedding,and after the wedding on our way home, my cousin brother was answering a call inside he is not the one driving he is sitting in the back with me and when got to the checking point while the army boys where talking with the driver he was still on his call but immediately the sighted him the shouted and ask him to come out with a heavy slap and ask him to roll on the floor and do frog jump we had to plead with them before the let him go...
i got really piss off after the whole incident i can sue them so pls is it a crime to pick up a call while in the car? cos it seems alot of nigerians don't even know their right...so is it right and have you experience something like this before and what did you do?
cc: lalasticlala fp pls thanks!
Re: Is It For An Army To Slap And Humilate Someone For Answering A Call In The Car? by greatnaija01: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2018
IN THE BOOKS....

It is NOT a crime....

but in the animal kingdom nigeria..... IT IS A CRIME o.... all UNIFORMED people are barely human.... some like military,SARS and police are ANIMALS...

when you are around them... BE VERY CAREFUL.

1 Like

Re: Is It For An Army To Slap And Humilate Someone For Answering A Call In The Car? by SKhanmi: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Ilorin fa? All of you must be newbies.

Even the public transport drivers or passengers would sternly warn you to drop or not to pick calls when approaching an army roadblock.

You want to sue? Goodluck with that. I'm sure they would reply with an excuse ......wait, It's kwara we're talking about. Wish you luck again sir

(1) (Reply)

Father Ties His Child To A Motorcycle. / BREAKING: Court Finds Former Nigerian Governor Guilty Of Fraud / Police Declare Man Wanted For Murder Of Enugu Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.