Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

'custom Officers Shot At My Car And Took Me To The Atm' Rapper CDQ Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'custom Officers Shot At My Car And Took Me To The Atm' Rapper CDQ Reveals (355 Views)

SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) / CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'custom Officers Shot At My Car And Took Me To The Atm' Rapper CDQ Reveals by maxwellgib: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nigerian rapper CDQ has revealed how bribe-seeking Customs officers drove him to an ATM, despite almost getting him killed along the Ibadan expressway.

According to the rapper, 'What baffles me the most is that they asked me stop right on d express in the middle of the night with guns in mufti and a trailer coming behind hit my car yet as I was trying to escape d trailer to avoid more damages the customs started shooting and my car front tyre got busted. I mean it was horrible... something terrible could have happened'.

He added that, 'I’ve never seen people been so inhuman in my life after messing my car up they still followed us close to the show venue in Ibadan and asked my manager to come down from d vehicle to withdraw money for them at d atm machine after collecting all the cash with him initially... Their vehicle number was CS207 at Ibadan toll-gate'.

see more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/custom-officers-shot-car-front-tyre-got-busted-still-drove-atm-collect-cash-rapper-cdq/

Re: 'custom Officers Shot At My Car And Took Me To The Atm' Rapper CDQ Reveals by Kingpee2(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Now custom has added to the league of robbers like sars ..

(1) (Reply)

The Mouth Odour ��� ( Lafplus Comedy ) (episode 06) / Nigerians Blast Wizkid On Twitter For Missing Coachella Event / SARS Official Harass Dr. SID, Mistakes' Him For "Yahoo Boy | Jalabase Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.