Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe (29419 Views)

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu / How Oliver De Coque Most Kept Secret Took Him To Early Grave / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Angelicka(f): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Indigenous rapper CDQ took to his instagram page to expose some Nigerian custom officers who took him to an ATM machine to collect bribe.

See screenshots below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/cdq-exposes-custom-officers-who-took.html?m=1

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Angelicka(f): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Olalan(m): 6:25am On Apr 09, 2018
All the security agencies have been bitten by the corruption bug,

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Rollins777(m): 6:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Yawa don gas,one must be careful driving at night,because that is the time the wicked people operate, arm robber,thief customs,thief army,all sort of evil people, God save us from their hands.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by akwaxxy(m): 6:25am On Apr 09, 2018
the s hit hole components
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by policy12: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmm,all the men in uniform are becoming something else on daily basis, watch out as dey will deny ds report or tell u it will be investigated and tori end there.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by KangaIye: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2018
That is how Nigeria Law enforcement agencies behaves especially Police.

6 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Exponental(m): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Your fault.... drive your tokunbo bought cars with custom documents in the first 7yrs of importation. Also, if you dont have contrabands in your car, you shouldn't have issues with customs.

modified... @all that insulted, God bless you.
some of you got me wrong. I know they could be robbers, very possible. but my point is: doing the right thing is cheaper. I always feel good when I see the look on an officer after checking my documents and he feels like he wasted his time on me. how many will you bribe and for how long....do the right thing, it's cheaper!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Ushiefrank(m): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Naija which way with bribe

1 Like

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2018
fantastically corrupt officials grin

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by BoweryGirl(f): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Late night crawling is not advisable. Oga, you are not a mainstream artist, it's not like you got shows coming in like Davido. Why drive at night? You are lucky that you didn't encounter the men of the underworld.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Ogbenisoft28(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Nigerians !
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by package7(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2018
It is well with you.
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by crownfierce: 6:27am On Apr 09, 2018
S
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by eezeribe(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2018
The wickedness and brutality exhibited by our gun wielding security personnel is just a reflection of the Nigerian society...
The average Nigerian citizen is wicked,unempathetic ,corrupt and exploitative....
Most people would do worse even with a uniform and baton.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by hadduni(f): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
All they want is money...A thief can as well joining the police force knowing well enuf that u got the 'government support'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by makkosky(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Investigation asap
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Funjosh(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Weldon Cdq
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by lascopes(m): 6:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Berger(Lagos) own too strong... No just wear jeans for Lagos or try look nice, popo � go carry you go bank wan dey check account balance.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by cosmatika(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2018
nairalanduseles:
i bet u the custom man na igbo man
igbo and greed
abeg ko shi lo joor
U na big fool sha. Hw many Igbo men have u seen on custom uniform? Of all d Forces in Nigeria, custom is where u don't find much Igbo's because dey re known for extorting us, so no need joining dem

15 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by beatre: 6:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Sparkies85(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2018
That means the car is a smuggled car,what do mean by you didn't have your custom papers in your car ?? There is no two ways about this, they didn't pay custom duty for the car, na for Cotonou dey smuggled em enter naija.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by lascopes(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2018
nairalanduseles:
i bet u the custom man na igbo man
igbo and greed
abeg ko shi lo joor

I swear down, you mumu angry ya mumu e neba do grin

13 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by Slymonster(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Every law enforcement agency are corrupt but i still don't get what customs do on the high way...

7 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by dannyville2(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=BoweryGirl post=66550548] Late night crawling is not advisable. Oga, you are not a mainstream artist, it's not like you got shows coming in like Davido. Why drive at night? You are lucky that you didn't encounter the men of the underworld.

Do you think at all?

11 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by emmabest2000(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Na complete open yansh bi this one oooo cheesy

Nice one ,
Say No To Bribes!

Meanwhile where is lala ?
You got a famous visitor at home grin

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by chronique(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Congratulations Nigeria! As at today,it's safe to say there are no security agents in Nigeria. What we have are glorified criminals and armed robbers, operating under uniform with government backing.

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe by lascopes(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Exponental:
Your fault.... drive your tokunbo bought cars with custom documents in the first 7yrs of importation.

If you not informed....
Even coscharis dey give custom papers smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake / Amazing Throwback Pictures Of Celebrities / This Lady Says She Looks Like Speed Darlington - Check Her Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.