Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (21704 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Good morning nairalanders.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Please Nairalanders, moderators TeHN (The e-Helpers Network).
Cc Seun
Cc JARUS
Cc CHAIRCOVER
Cc Lalasticlala 
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique

@Seun
@JARUS
@CHAIRCOVER
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@Rocktation
@farano
@Dominique
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good morning nairalanders thank you all for the supports so far.
I have written a letter to my state governor via DHL. I pray he assist my mum.

By the Grace of God Almighty my mum will survive right now as at this morning she is doing fine.
She can walk to the bed room, toilet and also do some little walk around the compound.

According to her last test result, she's due for another dialysis, but that will be when i return to Lagos.
From the financial support so far, we have N187000 and that's enough money for dialysis, injections and buying of drugs. Thank you all.

Just like i said earlier, we where told to have at least N12 million to N14 million naira for a kidney transplant in Indian.
So I'm still begging for a donation.
If there's anyone who wish to see my mother before any help will be rendered kindly inform me i will give you my house address. Below is a picture of my and i.

I have also shared the stories on my Facebook just to prove to you all that my story is real and it has affected me in life here is my Facebook username Johnson Delight Uzebbaonuan.

I'm spending alot on her, her drugs are too expensive, just this morning, i have ordered for a new glumeter strips which cost me N6000.
See below the drugs she consumed for just 4moths.

Please help us with any amount.
Please if you have any foundation that can help solicit for funds kindly send me their contacts.
I have created GoFundMe account but due to the fact that i don't have a foreign number and bank account, it was suspended.
Please help us. I'm alone on this my step dad didn't show up again for like a year now.

My mum has me alone for survival now.
Please help save my mothers life.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

Thank you and God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2018
TO ALL MY FRIENDS
Please Read, Donate And Re post God Bless You.

Please sir/ma i have to tag some people because right now its urgent whatever you can help us with will go along way even if its #1000 naira.

This is Mrs. Akhare Flora O. (My Mother) she's a young and ambitious woman (48yrs old), a mother of one, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) around April 2018.
It began around 2015, when she noticed excessive thirst and frequent urination she went for check up and discovered she's diabetic. She started the treatments immediately and there was a change in diet also which is the only way to fight diabetes.

Fast forward to 2017, she woke up one morning and realized that she couldn't see clearly again (blurred vision not blind). She went for an Eye check in Benin Edo state and she was told she have diabetic retinopathy so she was recommended to Eye Foundation (A Health Care for Eye treatment only not foundation) around GRA. Lagos State Nigeria.

On getting to Eye Foundation some series of test was conducted, then we discovered that her kidney has been affected. (Chronic Kidney Disease) We have no choice than to omit the treatment of the eyes and focused on the solution to the kidney disease.

So she started going for dialysis after spending two (2) weeks on admission at Lagos State teaching hospital (LASUTH). We have been going for dialysis and sometimes the dialysis do cause an infection.

NOTE: Infections acquired in dialysis units can kill, disable, hospitalize, and/or prolong illness in patients while disrupting lives and increasing the cost of treatment. Dialysis-relatedinfections can occur in many body locations including the bloodstream, bones, lungs, and skin.

After spending so much on dialysis, blood transfusions, injections to formulate the blood and buying of drugs, I decided to make a research about a lasting solutions to Chronic Kidney Disease, and also according to the Dr. Managing her, we where told that the only solution to this is to go for a transplants. And the transplant, is very expensive hence we have no choice than to beg for a funds raise to enable her live again.

Please kindly assist us with whatever you can. We are in need of all the help you can render, prayers, money or anything.

If you need any proof you can contact me +238064945586 if you wish to see her you can call via whatsapp video call to see her live and the condition she is. If you need any more documents to proof my story to know if its true or not i will also provide to backup my story, you can reach me on +2348080290561.

This is her account details

May God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imaginations Amen.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nairalanders I greet una oh.

Please kindly remember my mother in your prayers oh pls and kindly assist us with any amount too.
I don dey disturb my state government about the issue too.
God bless you all Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Fribery: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
it will end well in Jesus name.. after reading this whole thread i can only imagine what you've gone through. i myself has been on an illness that has defiled medical approach and people be advising me to try herbal, though iv taken some but now after reading this thread i will just try and live with my condition hopefully God will visit me one day.. it is well with you and your mom..
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Purplelover(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oops still on this. am sad sad. God please show up in whatever form.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Purplelover:
Oops still on this. am sad sad. God please show up in whatever form.
Thank you
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Greetings nairalanders.
I'm still in need of help pls
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Good morning nairalanders.
We are still in need of help
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please you people should help me I'm on my knees begging.
If you know of any blog or foundation that I can pay little money to help me make a public fundraising pls let me know.

Help a brother.
I don't even Know when l this will end.
I have not been able to do anything meaningful again. And I can't watch her die.

Somebody should pls help me.
Any amount will go along way.
Her bank details are:

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by beatz5(f): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Hy am nurse iwuoha . i don't have silver or gold but good information which will go a long way to help ur mum
have u ever tried glutathione therapy on ur mum
have u heard about it
pls Google it and u can chat me up on 08169836958 . i don't promise heaven and health
but I have helped clients from nairaland with info . u can benefit too
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dear All.
Thank you so much for the donations so far. We have been able to get to this stage cus of your financial supports. We are indeed grateful. God Bless you all.

PLEASE WE CAN DO MORE THANK YOU.
Mrs. Akhare Flora O. Needs N12M for Kidney transplant.

Please Read, Donate and Share with friends.

Help those in need of help.
Show the real love now while they are still alive.
Any amount of money contributed means allot to us right now. No amount of money is too small.
Please help save a life.
Help a brother from becoming motherless.

This is Akhare Flora O. (Mrs.) A staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state From Edo state Nigeria. She is in need of financial support for kidney transplant either here in Nigeria at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or in Mazunda Shaw medical center India.

Please people let save a precious life, she is just 48 years young. A mother of one. She has been going for dialysis since the month of April this year. Dialysis is very expensive, it comes with infections, sometimes, it cause constipation meaning life on dialysis machine is not safe.

N1000 x 12,000 people = N12,000,000
N10,000 x 1,200 people = N12,000,000
N100,000 x 12, people = N12,000,000
Her bank details are:

Please we can do it. Any amount will go along way.
Below is her medical report from LASUTH for evidence. Also her test results and her photograph on dialysis machine.

If you need more information about her we are ready to provide.
If you wish to see you or want talk to her or wants to see her via video call, kindly contact her son on
+2348-06494_5585

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dear nairaland pls kindly help me my 48yrs old mother is dying. She has kidney Disease. Pls help us with a y amount see below a photo of she and I at the hospital.
They charge us 8million naira. At Lagos State teaching hospital but in India they told us to get 12m. No money.
Even dialysis money is hard to get now cus it started since April this yr. If you doubt my story you are free to contact LASUTH or Clinix Healthcare see thier contacts on the documents below help a poor brother.
Her bank details

Mod I beg you with the name of God help me I have no where to run to for help I'm her only child from a broken home. My step dad doesn't care cus there is no child btwn him and my mum. No family to run cus there is no unity, no love and no cooperation in the family.

My mother is in my house here in Lagos she goes to hospital from home cus there is no money for admission she also goes to Clinix Healthcare for dialysis. PLEASE HELP SAVE A LIFE
AIT promise to show her on TV maybe by next week.
The nation's newspaper will publish it next week pls make una help me. Na only me she get even me self nor well I don take her to go many places I don enter many places cus of her.

Pls
onojiwizardgmailcom
youngestgrad
chuksdewigs
Nedu09
ra4fo
dcaliph
Lyth
ronathel
GT777
kb9iice
BekeeBuAgbara
carrydeygo
Delafruita
skazeemabiodun
ugoezeb
Henrypraise
Ekhemini
imakulate
moyinoluwabun
WombRaiders
Vidacom
Zionope
BuhariVanguard
grandstar
Codedboy95
Afam4eva
Timothyoj
CzarRex
dkdigits
F117AA
guy1234
Baynix's
babyosisi
pickabeau1
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique
Cc r231
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
I'm still beging pls 8 to 12m naira is huge amount of money help a brother.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't have strength to make long post.
Concerning my mother's health, I'm here again to plead with you all to kindly assist us with any amount.
Her name is Akhare Flora O. 48, a single mother of one from Edo state. She is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease around April this year. She has being going for dialysis once or twice a week and this is very expensive.
She has been advised to go for a kidney transplant either here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or in India.
The needed amount for the transplant in LASUTH is 8 million naira in India is 12 million naira.
What we have left now 71k we spend alot on dialysis, injections, drugs, running of test and hospital bills.
I have added all the necessary documents to backup this story. If there is anything not right be free to ask me any question(s)

PLEASE I'M APPEALING TO EVRYONE TO KINDLY ASSIST US.
In few days from now she will be required to go for another section of dialysis.
This issue is beyond me.
I have not been working again yet bills keeps accumulating.
I have been advised to take her to a good and well equipped private hospital due to the ephemeral services of LASUTH. Consultation fee in one of the private hospital I went to, is 30k just for consultation only. Pls help us I'm not putting it to anyone as an obligation but as an act of assistance pls help.
In one of the photos you will see a tag hanging on my neck that's me at the nation's newspaper office For an interview cus of my mum health issue. I was there by 12pm on Wednesday, I returned home by 6pm then I took my mum to Clinix Healthcare for emergency dialysis over the night we returned on Thursday morning then on Friday I took her to LASUTH for every Friday clinic. On Tuesday next week we are going back. I'm going through a lot pls help me.
Your financial support will go a a long way.
To those who suggested T.B Joshua's, we have gone there twice and we where told there's no special prayer for now.

This is her direct bank details if you want to speak to her let me no I will send you her contact. Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
PLEASE SAVE A LIFE.
Greetings to you all In Jesus name.
Please Read/Watch, Donate & Reshare.

Madam Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +2348064945586.
Pls
Declaro's
Akorkor
r231
And nairalanders help a brother in distress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c

See below my conversation with Apollo's Hospital India.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, thank you all for the help so far. My mother is alive today because of you all & the Mercy of God.

Here is an update about my mother Mrs. Akhare Flora O.
Last month I went to my state government house in Edo state to submit letters again. I was able to the get the SSG. & Deputy governor direct contacts I sent him (SSG) a text message with a proper explanations i also call him too after a week he invited me to his office and promised to support us with the sum of N500,000 he sent us the money 3days ago. (Deputy has not respond to my text or call)

With that I was able to clear all my debts, replenished her drugs and there was this food that was introduced to us called diabetaMil though it's expensive but highly nutritional. I do give her erythropoietin injections at home myself cus her blood keep dropping every seconds last week her pcv was 26.6 now it's 20 so I was advised to give her erythropoietin injection every 2days this alone just us N9,600.

It's has been published on the nation's newspaper but there was no response so I have no choice than to return here again to plead for your financial supports. I have written a letter to so many people/organizations I was told to write to Dr. Olukoya of MFM. I will do that before next week. I have attached some screenshots as evidence.

Please sir/ma kindly help me don't give up on my mother pls I'm begging you all. Im very sure my mother will be fine very soon and we surely come back here to appreciate you all.

My mother, Mrs. Akhare Flora O. Needs #12,000,000 for kidney transplant. Pls help us with any amount you can give. Right now she is on dialysis. If you want to verify this case I can give you our house address in Lagos or I can send you copies of all her documents or you can come to Kidney solutions dialysis center 3 Tunde Gafar close off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja we are going there on Tuesday for dialysis for the first time Clinix Healthcare is too expensive.

Thank you and God Almighty will Continue to protect & provide for us all Amen.

Below is her bank details

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Here is a photo of me at the government house Edo state. I'm uploading all this cus most people don't believe me so I have no choice but to upload.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by MetaPhysical: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Engrj,
Why are you splashing your mother's medical record online like this? This is private and personal information and we do not need to see this.

I also have an advise for you on how best you can raise this money + more for future maintenance costs, since this has to be managed on an ongoing basis. Contact Nigerian Medical Association. Contact University Teaching Hospitals around the country. Write Minister of Health, or write a TV station with national coverage and ask them to adopt your mom's health challenge. Just to clarify for you what I mean by adoption here.....when corporate sponsors endorse Cancer Research or Cancer Treatments, they often pledge an amount, and eventually the donated money start to trickle in and grow exponentially. This is called adoption, and that's what I meant in my suggestion here.

I need to add as well, that corporations usually have community welfare votes in their annual budgets. This is money earmarked for corporate responsibility in the community. Most do not use up their fund. It is tax exempt and free money. Get with big corporations or have a TV or National Newspaper take the case up and do a drive on your behalf.

Wish you well and praying for your mom. God Bless!
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:09am On Oct 30, 2018
MetaPhysical:
Engrj,
Why are you splashing your mother's medical record online like this? This is private and personal information and we do not need to see this.

I also have an advise for you on how best you can raise this money + more for future maintenance costs, since this has to be managed on an ongoing basis. Contact Nigerian Medical Association. Contact University Teaching Hospitals around the country. Write Minister of Health, or write a TV station with national coverage and ask them to adopt your mom's health challenge. Just to clarify for you what I mean by adoption here.....when corporate sponsors endorse Cancer Research or Cancer Treatments, they often pledge an amount, and eventually the donated money start to trickle in and grow exponentially. This is called adoption, and that's what I meant in my suggestion here.

I need to add as well, that corporations usually have community welfare votes in their annual budgets. This is money earmarked for corporate responsibility in the community. Most do not use up their fund. It is tax exempt and free money. Get with big corporations or have a TV or National Newspaper take the case up and do a drive on your behalf.

Wish you well and praying for your mom. God Bless!

Thank you sir/ma.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Dear Nairalanders thank you for the support so far God Almighty will bless you Amen.

We are at Kidney Solution and dialysis center right now.

Happy new month to you all.

Address is:

Kidney solutions dialysis center 3 tunde gafar close off adeniyi Jones Ikeja
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2018
We are still in need of financial help.
God bless you. I just paid 30k here now for registration in a new hospital.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dear Nairalanders greetings to you all.

Pls I'm still in need of financial help I'm on my knees begging help me I know you people have really tried but I have no where else to go I have been to so many places they all promised but nothing has been done yet.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is what I posted on my Facebook page yesterday.

Kindly Read, Donate & Share. God Bless you.

Update about Akhare Flora O. (My Mother).
She is in a stable condition now and doing just fine.

Let me start by appreciating God Almighty for keeping her alive. & My sincere gratitude to everyone of you who supported me financially also with prayers in this trying time of my life. This is the most toughest period of my life. Initially, I thought she won't make it up to this very moment. By the Grace of God & your supports, she is doing great her condition is not that bad like before though still on dialysis.

Again I want to specially & publicly appreciate Bishop Oyedepo for the prayers for my mother & my humble self.

Special thanks to Bar. Osarodion Ogie the secretary to the Edo state governor for the financial assistance. Daddy I say thank you sir I'm sorry to bring it online I just have to make it public for transparency sake.
Special thanks to Mr. Curtis Ugbo, Uyi Marybrown. Drusila also Mr. Kingsley and to my uncle Dr. Igein Robertson Akhigbe I say thank you all. To Mr. Okoro of the Nation's newspaper thank you sir again to Pastor Servant Victor thank you sir. Prince J. Ovis thank you ma for the prayers. I'm grateful. I appreciate everybody I can't just mention your name here without taken permission from you so I appologies for not including your name. Lastly special thanks to all nairalanders whenever I remember nairaland I smile. Thank you all. God Almighty will continue bless you all Amen.

My mother, Akhare Flora O. Is still in need of financial help.
My mother Akhare Flora O. a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +2348064945586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.
I have attached some of her medical documents also a photograph of her & myself I do inject her with erythropoietin & Iron Sucrose myself now due to some financial reasons. Her last dialysis was done at Kidney Solution & dialysis centre at Ikeja she has been booked for another section tomorrow. I have attached her bank account balance & also her last dialysis receipt.

Everything about this sickness is very expressive please I'm appealing to you all to kindly assist us financially I'm not just online begging, I do go out to meet with people I believe they can assist, it has been published on the nation's newspaper. Deputy governor of Edo state show some interest by instructing his PA. Mr. Donald to verify the case after reading it on newspaper & I return to government house Edo state beginning of last month to submit all her documents again you can find a photo of me in the deputy office in the attachments. But nothing has been done. AIT promise to announce it nothing has been done too.
Please somebody should help us.

Please I'm need of all the help you can offer.
Thank you all.

Delight.

below is her bank account details.

I have to attach all the documents cus there are people who wants to help but scared of scam. This is not fake story or scam pls if you need more evidence ask me I will provide.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Bro well done.

How far with that newspaper link?
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Gboliwe:
Bro well done.

Madam good evening ma.

Sorry for not responding on time i was very busy even now also I wanted to get the link before responding.

I called the nation's newspaper to help me with the link to my mother's story and they sent me this

thenationonlineng.net (check magazine platform then check Southwest Report publication of that date).

I checked it I couldn't find it though I used phone.
After the publication on the nation's newspaper, there was no response. But I have reached out to the punch they sent a representative to come and interview my mother last Saturday and Im very sure it will be published before end of this week.
I have also reached out to the Vanguard newspaper they gave me an appointment by 3pm tomorrow in their office that I should come with all her documents for verification.

Thank you.
I will be very Happy if nairaland mod can do something about this issue.

As for my mother's present condition, she is in a stable condition. But no money for her dialysis and injections for now her last dialysis was done at Kidney Solution and dialysis center located at Ikeja it was even one of the doctors that paid for it cus we couldn't afford it again that was last week Friday. Up till now no symptoms of dialysis for now.

Thank you all for the support and real love.

See below a copy of her story on the nation's newspaper.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gboliwe:
Bro well done.

Here is it from vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection / Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent – NAN / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.